Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wicked Willy (WW231)

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was the first Custom NPC (that I know of) that functioned w/ animations inside of a quest. It is 6 months old, badly made, but it is still something I treasure seeing it was a mile stone I set for myself.

This was my first completely custom texture, first NPC, and first animated piece.

Model Info:
Vertices: 303
Faces: 313
Texture Size: 1024x1024

Preview:

Wucas - Wicked Willy (WW231) - RaGEZONE Forums

o3fi9 - Wicked Willy (WW231) - RaGEZONE Forums

fBAmw - Wicked Willy (WW231) - RaGEZONE Forums

NA1KE - Wicked Willy (WW231) - RaGEZONE Forums

WW231.rar
Download:
Content
Wucas - Wicked Willy (WW231) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
lol you start quest and it say CTF xD
anyways model is bit ugly.. but nice work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love that, but if it was me I would create a new .mrs file rather than replace the mage skeleton model lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wish we can have a pet in gunz.. like Wicked Willy :p We can lvl up our pet too.. Wucas can you do something like this ? Like adding a pet? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This was the first Custom NPC (that I know of) that functioned w/ animations inside of a quest. It is 6 months old, badly made, but it is still something I treasure seeing it was a mile stone I set for myself.

This was my first completely custom texture, first NPC, and first animated piece.

He already said the model itself wasn't good at all. It's all about the animations son.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
At least some things that are actually thead worthy.

Looks good, if it wasn't for GunZ I'd put it to different use.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CTF was made about at the same time as this was made, so I accidently had the screen effects still added in for testing. That is the only reason they showed up during the video.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I decided to have this in the place of the Goblin_Head, but the robot comes out small.. I want it to be the size it should be like in your video, what am I doing wrong, or what do I need to change?

Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I decided to have this in the place of the Goblin_Head, but the robot comes out small.. I want it to be the size it should be like in your video, what am I doing wrong, or what do I need to change?
Look at your xmls.
The goblin king for example is just a regular player size.
Its the npc xml that rescales the model.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ronny you and your comments sucks, You think yourself too professional doing some minor changes.. Get a life jerk -_- "

Reaction score
Hey bro Wucas, Can I have a Question?
I'm Trying to put this NPC of yours on my pserver But I dont know how. Y_Y
And How to add some quest map? I create some maps for your NPC but I fail.

Can you share your little knowledge to me please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey bro Wucas, Can I have a Question?
I'm Trying to put this NPC of yours on my pserver But I dont know how. Y_Y
And How to add some quest map? I create some maps for your NPC but I fail.

Can you share your little knowledge to me please?

Maybe you can use the boo quest setup guide.. as well a guide? Using those you should know what files to edit, etc.

Reaction score
Maybe you can use the boo quest setup guide.. as well a guide? Using those you should know what files to edit, etc.
Boo quest? I never heard that word before. Where can I find it? Do you have link? can you share?

And by the way Nice Website on your server :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Boo quest? I never heard that word before. Where can I find it? Do you have link? can you share?

And by the way Nice Website on your server :)

Thanks and google Boo Quest and you will find it. Just use it as a guide with what files to edit lol.

Edit: I managed to get Wicked Willy in-game now, but they don't do anything. What have I missed? I placed the animation files, dds and elu files from the release into ww231.mrs (which I created) along with a xml file which contains the following:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xml>

<NPCModel></NPCModel>
    <AddBaseModel name="ww_231" filename="ww_231.elu"> </AddBaseModel>
    <MakeAnimationMap ></MakeAnimationMap>

<AddAnimation name="ww_231_attack"    filename="ww_231_attack.ani"     gm="1"    motion_type="0" motion_loop_type="loop" > </AddAnimation>
        <AddAnimation name="ww231" filename="ww231.elu.ani"        gm="1" motion_type="0" motion_loop_type="loop"> </AddAnimation>

</xml>

I would rather it did come over and attack me.. O-o. I saw in the video it did that.. so what do I need to add?

7PQ0ieC - Wicked Willy (WW231) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Rather this one?
PHP:
<xml>

<NPCModel></NPCModel>

<AddAnimation name="attack"		filename="ww_231_attack.elu" 	gm="1"	motion_type="0" motion_loop_type="loop" > </AddAnimation>
	<AddAnimation name="walk"		filename="ww231walk.elu"		gm="1" 	motion_type="0" motion_loop_type="loop" > </AddAnimation>
</xml>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rather this one?
PHP:
<xml>

<NPCModel></NPCModel>

<AddAnimation name="attack"        filename="ww_231_attack.elu"     gm="1"    motion_type="0" motion_loop_type="loop" > </AddAnimation>
    <AddAnimation name="walk"        filename="ww231walk.elu"        gm="1"     motion_type="0" motion_loop_type="loop" > </AddAnimation>
</xml>

Yea, but the walk animation is a 3ds max scene file, and I don't have a clue how to export it as a .ani file :S..

Back