Windows 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really working on the fact that they don't support touch screen that much.
So with this it will be much better.
They are really playing it on Touch Screen future which I don't see happening for atleast 2 to 3 years.

I have seen an 2 hour long video where they show basic things and what they are planning to add in Windows 8
 
The Developer Preview is absolutely amazing... I can say after only having this for 2 hours, I've had no errors, no bugs whatsoever. The only thing that could be improved in my opinion, is having the start menu back in Desktop mode! I love the fact that IE10 has spell checker too :D
 
The Developer Preview is absolutely amazing... I can say after only having this for 2 hours, I've had no errors, no bugs whatsoever. The only thing that could be improved in my opinion, is having the start menu back in Desktop mode! I love the fact that IE10 has spell checker too :D

Mm, sounds amazing. Gonna install it in a second.
 
I really don't know I feel about Windows 8. I know it's going to be fast, productive, efficient and amazing. But the appearance, as of now, looks unpolished. I am sure they will polish it more by the release date, so I'm interested in that. I know there will probably be a ton of themes for the tiles and what not to, so that's something to look forward to.
 
im not holding my breath, it will prob be a late release just like the previous versions of windows, i just hope its not like a transfer from XP to Vista like 7 to 8, that would just blow
 
im not holding my breath, it will prob be a late release just like the previous versions of windows, i just hope its not like a transfer from XP to Vista like 7 to 8, that would just blow

Agreed. It seems like this is something completely new, like Vista was from XP. If that happens again, MS is gonna get a lot of ****.
 
so after downloading it twice because i needed the x64 version (dumb ass me), it installed a jiffy (took a shower so not sure how long it took). the new start menu is appealing but for now it just looks like a fancier windows 7 with no real improvements apart from some useful (considered bothersome by others) menus.


sorry for the double post. thought it'd be added to my first post. ma bad!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back