Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql Source 

Joined
Aug 5, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
260
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes​

L O G A N - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

here download link
<span>
To view the content, you need to sign In or register.







credit : Savvyx

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

1783694290921 - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums


1783813988498 - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums

1783813996863 - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums
 

Attachments

  • 1783694258957 - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums
    1783694258957.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 1783694299926 - Wolfteam Source Code -Client -db sql - RaGEZONE Forums
    1783694299926.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I did some work on the 2014 EternaGames client. There are some bugs because I didn't create backups during my recent attempts, but I won't be trying to develop it any further. The weapon slots and power slots are fully functional. All power items (tattoos, claws, special wolf abilities, etc.) are successfully transferred to the game room. The gift box system is listable, and I partially completed the box-opening process, though bugs still persist. I tried the AI Deathmatch system but gave up on it due to some absurd errors. I haven't tested live gameplay, but it should likely be fine. Finally, I attempted to transfer selected characters from the inventory to the game room, but that part remains unfinished. Enjoy the forums; I'll be following this thread.
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted the working AI deathmatch version in the other post and yes absurd errors sounds about right. That thing was a pain but it works. Will look into the files you posted and see if I can combine our work tonight. ;) thanks for sharing
I already used some of the files you shared for support in certain areas. So, thank you again. Things I added myself: activating extra power slots, ensuring all items attached to power slots are correctly transferred to the game, gift boxes, and box opening. I'd actually like to develop it further, but it takes a lot of time and consumes a lot of tokens on the AI side. Good luck, I hope you can finish the development completely. I'll check here, and if there's anything I can help with, I'll contribute to the server files as well.
 
Even though there are some bugs, the game is still playable—you can support us by helping to resolve all the issues.

I’d really appreciate it if people who have modding tools, development tools, or dumping tools could leave a comment below this post.

You can also check out the thread where others have shared their thoughts and where some discussions have taken place.



This post contains the database, server source code, and client binary files. I’ll be uploading a backup mirror link very soon in case the original link is broken.
To hell with Joygame—pay-to-win games need to end

Furthermore, people who simply think the topic is valuable but don’t contribute to this kind of content and who just keep the code and files for themselves are fools in my eyes

here download link
<span>[Hidden content]





credit : Lucifer -jwzbroer

I'd really appreciate it if you created a Wolfteam section; it would be great for people to share things here
MentaL MrSensei

View attachment 305145
View attachment 305146

View attachment 305144
thanks
 
A wave is about to come :ROFLMAO:
Good, I've been mostly working on this alone and it's alot of work with limited time so if more people join the project and share like Rafi just did this development will become alot faster ;)
I already used some of the files you shared for support in certain areas. So, thank you again. Things I added myself: activating extra power slots, ensuring all items attached to power slots are correctly transferred to the game, gift boxes, and box opening. I'd actually like to develop it further, but it takes a lot of time and consumes a lot of tokens on the AI side. Good luck, I hope you can finish the development completely. I'll check here, and if there's anything I can help with, I'll contribute to the server files as well.
Thanks , you are one of the few people that shared their progress more like you and this project is finished in no time 🫡
 
Back