World's First Time Machine

Administrator
Staff member
I am MentaL
Top 10 server
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
31,524
Reaction score
24,397
Anybody catch this on Discovery - Science? Its now been proven that its possible to travel through time, the way in which it works is using the speed of light.. Now the devise you use to travel cannot be used to travel to any date specific , only a date in which the machine has been operational.



Keep an eye out on discovery science and watch it.


// After a year, I found the video
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/world-s-first-time-machine-148920/index3.html#post2999406
 
Heh...messed...I really don't know where i stand on this topic...but i really don't think it will bring much good. And i really don't believe that there is a functioning one...or how it works ... :S
 
Ok, I'd like to watch it to see what it's about and how it would work...I'll go search for a link if i can in the mean time.
 
Im sure there is a time machine right now, but none of us will find out about it any soon.
discovery channels show us only the noob level information that the goverment allows them to.
 
Then we will know how the earth come to be and prove god doesnt exist. :D
 
The show goes into detail about going to your past and trying to chance someones life and it states that its not possible for one reason or another because its determined by the past and present already;
 
Hmm intresting
 
The world as we know it shall be ended because of stupid inventions =/
 
Back