[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

im using the self .exe you posted "Sectorx Repack Releses"

the most recent... updated yesturday...

also the gm command learnsk doesnt work or the standard mangos ID numbers are not correct (are these in German??) i did a .lookupskill in game and everything looks like its in german??

thanks for all your help!!! this release is the best I've seen so far!

in this case grab your own dbc's extract them from your client or get some
 
X-Repack Update 2 Finally!!!

Hi everyone,

here is the update 2. What's included ?

+ Core 3897
+ Apache included
+ Mangos WebMod rev25 with fix made by me (support 3897 database design)
+ vmap feature added
+ Launcher 1.2
+ MangosConf 1.0
+ Autorestart
+ Pet patch by influenza with modifications made by me
+ MPQEditor 1.6 (Quest Editor)
+ New MangosBackup
+ Launcher 1.2 fixed
+ RoguePatch by Student1
+ Important SDB fixes by me
+ BreathPatch made by me
+ Changetset 196 fixed

and much more...

Get here:


kenn, upload to your folder.

I will start work in the new tool.

cya all...
 
How do I up the drop and exp rates on sectorx's repack ? A funserver would be great too :)

I changed these in mangosd.conf and still didn't change anything.
I also changed the motd but it still says the default.

# Drop rates
# Default: 100
Rate.Drop.Items = 100
Rate.Drop.Money = 100

# XP rates
# Default: 100
Rate.XP.Kill = 100
Rate.XP.Quest = 100
Rate.XP.Explore = 100
 
Last edited:
u did right. Works for me... Do the following test:

1 - set the default rates '1'.
2 - Create a new char
3 - Do quest of begining of game and check the exp reward

Then
do same steps but with different rates: use 10 instead 100 and check if exist any difference with rate equal 1 and equal 10. I have been working with core, sdb and tools. That' a lot things to work, but i run my test server with different rates of default and works well. Nobody comunicated with me saying about this.

Any doubt's send me a PM.

cya...
 
Hi everyone, I have a small problem and maybe someone can help... I've tried a bunch of different repacks/databases, but I always get messed up stats on items (-1 agility -1 stamina and what not). Does anyone have an idea where this might be coming from? I'm using antrix...

EDIT: I've checked the actual databases with SQLyog, and the stats seem to be fine in the actual database, could it be a problem with my client?
 
Hi everyone, I have a small problem and maybe someone can help... I've tried a bunch of different repacks/databases, but I always get messed up stats on items (-1 agility -1 stamina and what not). Does anyone have an idea where this might be coming from? I'm using antrix...

EDIT: I've checked the actual databases with SQLyog, and the stats seem to be fine in the actual database, could it be a problem with my client?

i only provide mangos support if there is some other guy maybe that could help you
 
hi, I'm using the SectorX repack and it works perfectly but when i walk through the dark portal it says i need the burning crusade expansion.

(i installed both updates)
 
I can't download the 2.1.2 maps from megaupload (**** the download limi .--) so could someone link me a mirror for the maps or if there isn't a damn mirror could someone host them? Thanks.
 
hi guys

Hi guys im new here. i have a problem; i cant to make a wow server. Someone can help me?plz and im from Romania:p:prop:and thx
 
Back