[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

X-Repack 1.6.2 - Update 3 out!!!

Here is the update 3:



+ Core 3972
+ Duel Fix Patch
+ Rogue Patch
+ Pet Patch
+ Vmap Patch
+ Deep wounds Patch
+ Changeset 197 + 198 with fixes
+ Mangos webmod rev.26
+ New mangos backup tool
+ New Account Cleaner
+ Quests fixed
+ Objects fixed
+ Spells fixed

and more...

In the x-repack installtion folder have a subfolder called 'Help' there you can read the manual how to use all the tools made by me...

cya...
 
Re: X-Repack 1.6.2 - Update 3 out!!!

Here is the update 3:



+ Core 3972
+ Duel Fix Patch
+ Rogue Patch
+ Pet Patch
+ Vmap Patch
+ Deep wounds Patch
+ Changeset 197 + 198 with fixes
+ Mangos webmod rev.26
+ New mangos backup tool
+ New Account Cleaner
+ Quests fixed
+ Objects fixed
+ Spells fixed

and more...

In the x-repack installtion folder have a subfolder called 'Help' there you can read the manual how to use all the tools made by me...

cya...

aded to Updates
 
I have a problem with the QuestXP Rates. With a lvl 15 Char If I become only 75 XP for a LVL 15 Quest. I try this by anoter Quests and there it was just. I look in the quest_template and there was the entry for this quest 1250 XP.

Is this only with me thus?

Please Help me sectorx
 
Hi. I'll be short:
I am playing Wow on the SectorX repack with update 2. The game version is 2.0.12 with no TBC, I want to put update 3 and I have 2 questions:

1. Will our characters will be erased or there is a chance to go something wrong like loosing all the items or something ?
2. It willl work with my game version or will I need sume patches?

Thanks.
 
It's recommended you make a backup first (Database and the installation folder). however you will not loose anything. The main function of my tool called MangosUpdate included in X-Repack is update not only the core but also the database without crash your current database. But the idea of create backup first always is good. No matter what application are you running. **** happens, lol. For example in the company im work as Security Analyst, we don't apply updates from Symantec for example before test first. This a basic rule of IT Infra-structure.

Don't forget close your server before apply update.

Cya...
 
I have a problem with the QuestXP Rates. With a lvl 15 Char If I become only 75 XP for a LVL 15 Quest. I try this by anoter Quests and there it was just. I look in the quest_template and there was the entry for this quest 1250 XP.

Is this only with me thus?

Please Help me sectorx

Hi dragoran,

I will check this too... It's a lot of thing to do. But i will not forget about you.

cya...
 
I'm using now the "Silvermoon db rev 8" from "mangos 3969 2.0.12 for rev 8 of silvermoon" with the x-repack update 2. I still have the database from the xrepack and I was wondering... with one is the most updated ? I mean, it will be good to put update 3 and go back to the database from the x-repack ?

Edit:
And one more thing: I am playing with the Taurens as a Druid and in Bloodwolf Village I am having some troubles with the quest "Rites of Vision". The thing is that the person whom I suppose to speak is not responding. He is having the (?) above his head but I can't talk with it. So I searched in to the database and I couldn't find where is a quest linked to a NPC (there is no such data in quest_template for example). Beside the thing that the quest isn't working (or the NPC) I am also very curios about where this data is stored (is very different from the old WowEmu for the WOW 1.0.24 that I tried a long time ago where all the data was in .txt files :D).
 
I'm using now the "Silvermoon db rev 8" from "mangos 3969 2.0.12 for rev 8 of silvermoon" with the x-repack update 2. I still have the database from the xrepack and I was wondering... with one is the most updated ? I mean, it will be good to put update 3 and go back to the database from the x-repack ?

Read some changelogs x-repack uses SDB for database

Edit:
And one more thing: I am playing with the Taurens as a Druid and in Bloodwolf Village I am having some troubles with the quest "Rites of Vision". The thing is that the person whom I suppose to speak is not responding. He is having the (?) above his head but I can't talk with it. So I searched in to the database and I couldn't find where is a quest linked to a NPC (there is no such data in quest_template for example). Beside the thing that the quest isn't working (or the NPC) I am also very curios about where this data is stored (is very different from the old WowEmu for the WOW 1.0.24 that I tried a long time ago where all the data was in .txt files :D).

quests are linked to creatures in creature_questrelation and creature_involvedrelation in quest_template are the quests and the creature that starts and that ends the quest
 
X-Repack Update 4

Read some changelogs x-repack uses SDB for database



quests are linked to creatures in creature_questrelation and creature_involvedrelation in quest_template are the quests and the creature that starts and that ends the quest

Sectorx, u planning support for 2.1.1 or 2.1.2 version clients ?

Hi everyone,

Let`s answer the questions of everybody...

1 - X-Repack, it's repack with custom core and database. The base of database used is from but with modifications. Good thing is the most things are tested by me. Not all of course, because it's impossible test everything due the time i have. But i test and fix the wrong things in changeset's.

2 - About support 2.1.1 or 2.1.2 clients, the answer is Yes! The X-Repack 1.6.4 will be for 2.1.2 client. But first i need make more stable possible the X-Repack 1.6.2. Why this ? Because from the 1.6.2. will be updated to 1.6.4. Also i want quality not speed. Btw thanks everyone for the feedback,
but i would like anyone wait the updates or tools to be made with time... Give me time!!! =) I need because im doing this for you, i need test well because i don't want be know like the guy of Bugged Repack. =(

3 - I will release today a update 4 - This will be a complete update. The update 4 will be called X-Repack Critical Update and will be only for new installation. In this repack will be included new core 4002 and all changes from UP1, UP2 & UP3 and some fixes. Also will be available the version with vmap-support and without vmap due the LAG problem.

4 - Later i speak more...

cya
 
Back