[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

hey , is there a turitorial or guid for how to make and setting up a wow website ??

edit : i think i found it ---> <---- is this the one for making a wow - website for my server ???

yes, there can be help you. and you want a rdy to use web site, can be found at this forum. and some rdy to use website link's in th first post in this topic :=) i like simple account creator web page :=)
 
Last edited:
update 4 works good for me ;)

you doing a zero install and can't see this err's ? --->

PHP:
2007-07-04 12:52:11 >> Loaded 4807 quest relations from creature_questrelation
2007-07-04 12:52:11 ERROR:Table creature_involvedrelation: Quest 8184 listed for entry 15042 not exist.
2007-07-04 12:52:11 ERROR:Table creature_involvedrelation: Quest 9599 listed for entry 17509 not exist.
2007-07-04 12:52:11 ERROR:Table creature_involvedrelation: Quest 11048 listed for entry 21359 not exist.
2007-07-04 12:52:11 
....
2007-07-04 12:52:24 >> Loaded 722073 loot definitions
2007-07-04 12:52:24 ERROR:Some items can't be succesfully looted: not exist or have in chance field value < 0.000001 with quest chance ==0 in `creature_loot_template` DB table . List:
loot entry = 18805 item = 30324 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30308 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30307 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30283 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30449 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 32267 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29950 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29981 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29951 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29976 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30446 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29972 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29962 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29977 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 32944 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30324 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30307 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 29948 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30282 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30302 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 29924 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 29947 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30102 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30107 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30111 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30621 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 32515 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30304 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30321 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30282 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30306 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30302 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30283 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30323 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 32405 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 30283 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29996 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 32896 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29990 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29995 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29991 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29987 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 30307 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 30306 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29998 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
.....
2007-07-04 12:52:25 
2007-07-04 12:52:25 ERROR:>> Loaded 0 Item Enchantment definitions. DB table `item_enchantment_template` is empty.
2007-07-04 12:52:25 Loading Auctions...
.....
2007-07-04 12:52:26 Initializing Scripts...
2007-07-04 12:52:26 DEBUG:: Initialize game time and timers
2007-07-04 12:52:26 ERROR:SQL: insert into `uptime` (`startstring`, `starttime`, `uptime`) VALUES('2007-07-04 12:52:26', 1183542746, 0)
2007-07-04 12:52:26 ERROR:SQL ERROR: Table 'xrepackdb.uptime' doesn't exist
....
 
SectorX: I downloaded the original repack, all three updates, and then installed them. Unfortunately it didn't work. When I go to start the server, both realmd and mangosd shut off immediately, and Apache won't even start up. I reconfigured Apache to get it to start working (all the lines with "$APP_PATH" needed to be changed, apparently, for it to work) and then it just sits there, saying that it started, but I go to use SQYLog to check it out, and it won't let me login.

The mangos and realmd error reports say that they have an error connecting to root@localhost using root;root;xrepackdb. Should those be changed at all?

Hopefully uninstalling, reinstalling, and using update 4 will help. -.-

~RD
 
you doing a zero install and can't see this err's ? --->

PHP:
2007-07-04 12:52:11 >> Loaded 4807 quest relations from creature_questrelation
2007-07-04 12:52:11 ERROR:Table creature_involvedrelation: Quest 8184 listed for entry 15042 not exist.
2007-07-04 12:52:11 ERROR:Table creature_involvedrelation: Quest 9599 listed for entry 17509 not exist.
2007-07-04 12:52:11 ERROR:Table creature_involvedrelation: Quest 11048 listed for entry 21359 not exist.
2007-07-04 12:52:11 
....
2007-07-04 12:52:24 >> Loaded 722073 loot definitions
2007-07-04 12:52:24 ERROR:Some items can't be succesfully looted: not exist or have in chance field value < 0.000001 with quest chance ==0 in `creature_loot_template` DB table . List:
loot entry = 18805 item = 30324 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30308 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30307 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30283 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30449 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 32267 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29950 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29981 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29951 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29976 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 30446 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29972 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29962 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 18805 item = 29977 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 32944 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30324 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30307 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 29948 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30282 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 30302 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 29924 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19514 item = 29947 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30102 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30107 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30111 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 21212 item = 30621 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 32515 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30304 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30321 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30282 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30306 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30302 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30283 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19516 item = 30323 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 32405 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 30283 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29996 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 32896 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29990 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29995 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29991 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29987 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 30307 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 30306 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
loot entry = 19622 item = 29998 mincount = 1 maxcount = 1 (not exist)
.....
2007-07-04 12:52:25 
2007-07-04 12:52:25 ERROR:>> Loaded 0 Item Enchantment definitions. DB table `item_enchantment_template` is empty.
2007-07-04 12:52:25 Loading Auctions...
.....
2007-07-04 12:52:26 Initializing Scripts...
2007-07-04 12:52:26 DEBUG:: Initialize game time and timers
2007-07-04 12:52:26 ERROR:SQL: insert into `uptime` (`startstring`, `starttime`, `uptime`) VALUES('2007-07-04 12:52:26', 1183542746, 0)
2007-07-04 12:52:26 ERROR:SQL ERROR: Table 'xrepackdb.uptime' doesn't exist
....

if you readed the update 4 post by SectorX you can see he says
Code:
WARNING!!! This update is only for new X-Repack installation.
You don't need apply updates (1, 2 & 3). This accumulative
update. For better experience is strong recommended re-install 
the entire repack.
so yes im doing a new istall and everything is correct
 
btw those are not critical errors ... just get the updates from mangos sql repository and sdb info for enchant template

FIRST POST UPDATED!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
if you readed the update 4 post by SectorX you can see he says
Code:
WARNING!!! This update is only for new X-Repack installation.
You don't need apply updates (1, 2 & 3). This accumulative
update. For better experience is strong recommended re-install 
the entire repack.
so yes im doing a new istall and everything is correct

lol, what i say : zero install ( mean a NEW install :=) droped db, uninstalled a x-repack, cleaned all files from install folder, re install Setup.exe and update4.exe, still i see thats ;)

btw those are not critical errors ... just get the updates from mangos sql repository and sdb info for enchant template
yes, that's not critical errors. and i already fixed enchant_template table err., u can see my old post at page 21 ;) manuel apply to some update's from update's folders.
 
Before say anything... I would like sya thanks to everyone who tested the xrepack update 4.

My friend tested too and he said is working fine without erros. So i will upload the update 4 + vmap too. But im thinking delete all updates and leave only update 4 only because people can confuse with old updates...

Now i have the 'OK' from Keen, i can upload officially the update with vmap support and the other without...

Maybe the update 4 will be officaly the first X-Repack update ? What you think guys ?

Waiting answers...

SeCToR-X

PS 1: Sorry for anything guys. I just want create a great repack for each
one...
 
SectorX: I installed update 4, and after figuring out the problem with MySQL (Doh, I still had the same settings from Triplex's repack. I had to delete the old stuff first. -.-), I was able to get everything working the way it should. However, there's still a problem. When I use SQYLog to edit the SQL stuff, theres NOTHING in the xrepackdb. Where in the world do I get all of the database stuff? I had saved all of the old databases from the repack I was using before, tried using those and it doesn't work because it's out of date compared to yours. -.-

Also, what sections of the database from Triplex's repack should I copy to keep my characters (he uses Mangos/MySQL/SQYLog too. Should I just copy the stuff that was in "realmd")?

Thanks,

~RD
 
efsanekan71,

Yes! PM me...

RazielDarkheart,

I will help you solve the problem. Just give me time.

It's very important to me you guys report erros or suggestions... I will not only upload the updates, but also a Documentation of X-Repack Installation today.

cya...
 
efsanekan71,

Yes! PM me...

RazielDarkheart,

I will help you solve the problem. Just give me time.

It's very important to me you guys report erros or suggestions... I will not only upload the updates, but also a Documentation of X-Repack Installation today.

cya...

I think I may have found a way to fix it. Shouldn't I just download the latest SDB for Mangos (the one linked to on the first page of this thread), use that, and then apply the updates that are included in XRepack? That makes sense, but I can't test it until I get home (I'm at a local library, I have no internet connection at home, -.-).

~RD
 
I think I may have found a way to fix it. Shouldn't I just download the latest SDB for Mangos (the one linked to on the first page of this thread), use that, and then apply the updates that are included in XRepack? That makes sense, but I can't test it until I get home (I'm at a local library, I have no internet connection at home, -.-).

~RD

i already tryed last SDB for mangos :=) still continue that's ...
 
Before say anything... I would like sya thanks to everyone who tested the xrepack update 4.

My friend tested too and he said is working fine without erros. So i will upload the update 4 + vmap too. But im thinking delete all updates and leave only update 4 only because people can confuse with old updates...

Now i have the 'OK' from Keen, i can upload officially the update with vmap support and the other without...

Maybe the update 4 will be officaly the first X-Repack update ? What you think guys ?

Waiting answers...

SeCToR-X

PS 1: Sorry for anything guys. I just want create a great repack for each
one...

Good Ideea ! :)
 
FIRST POST UPDATED:
-added Sdb full releses compatible with 3972+
-new changeset in SDB svn
-fixed broken linked support side
-removed unused tools or outdated
-added new Mw3 moded by peec content dev part. (in SVN)
 
SectorX: I installed update 4, and after figuring out the problem with MySQL (Doh, I still had the same settings from Triplex's repack. I had to delete the old stuff first. -.-), I was able to get everything working the way it should. However, there's still a problem. When I use SQYLog to edit the SQL stuff, theres NOTHING in the xrepackdb. Where in the world do I get all of the database stuff? I had saved all of the old databases from the repack I was using before, tried using those and it doesn't work because it's out of date compared to yours. -.-

Also, what sections of the database from Triplex's repack should I copy to keep my characters (he uses Mangos/MySQL/SQYLog too. Should I just copy the stuff that was in "realmd")?

Thanks,

~RD



You will also need to copy "item_instance", otherwise you will end up being naked and with your inventory empty. When I changed from 2 databases (mangosd and realmd) to one database (xrepackdb) I copied the realmd into xrepackdb but my character was naked and nothing in inventory (even though there is "character_inventory" into realmd it seems is not enough ). So, I've searched the mangosd database and found the "item_instance" table where ,as you will see there is some information for every character (owner_guid). I don't know what there mean, (if someone know, please tell us :D) but you really need it.
 
Back