[WoW Emus] Files/Tools/Sofware/Guides/Tutorials and Support

Why cant we spawn some items and mobs like Kel Thuzad? am I missing something? I'm using v3.0 with mangos sql.
"Cant found item/mob template on DataBase"
 
Last edited:
thats compboys work cheers dude :)

in a while i will relese a new repack and i'll include in it something so if someone don't wanna change the entire server can only apply the fixes but i don't give any guide with that only the sql files
TIP :
for a simple upgrade of the db use account backup tool to back up accounts
delete all the accounts and the other stuff that reffears(u can find out that after u back up accounts) with account aother wise u will create an account and u have some chars without makeing them
then upload the accounts to the table


as for onyxia i didn't test it i will and make one out of those two hopefully :)
 
Last edited:
Why cant we spawn some items and mobs like Kel Thuzad? am I missing something? I'm using v3.0 with mangos sql.
"Cant found item/mob template on DataBase"



the db is not 100% yet. i managed to get most nax critters including kel'thuzad working, and I have a list of about 50ish items from Nax that weren't in Kenny's 2.3 repack, haven't checked the latest yet,tho. I managed to get corrupted ashbringer working, but I'm finding converting the data I have to the format the DB wants is turning out to be a more tedious task than I originally thought.. Working on it, tho.
 
Patejl

Hi , drop database characters and give previous database into actual database. The mistake is in reputation field.


CREATE TABLE `characters` (
`guid` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`acct` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`data` longtext NOT NULL,
`indepData` longtext NOT NULL,
`name` varchar(21) NOT NULL default '',
`level` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`class` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`race` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`positionX` float NOT NULL default '0',
`positionY` float NOT NULL default '0',
`positionZ` float NOT NULL default '0',
`mapId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`zoneId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`orientation` float NOT NULL default '0',
`taximask` longtext NOT NULL,
`outfit` longtext NOT NULL,
`reputation` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`skills` longtext NOT NULL,
`taxiX` float NOT NULL default '0',
`taxiY` float NOT NULL default '0',
`taxiZ` float NOT NULL default '0',
`unlearn_count` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
`transportGuid` bigint(32) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`stableSlots` tinyint(4) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`enumFlag` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
`resurrectionLoc` text NOT NULL,
`instanceId` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
PRIMARY KEY (`guid`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1
 
...btw.... I made new databases in Navicat each repack.
like wow_db01, wow_db02.... etc...
When I record new db I made changes in thre conf directories.
If some large bugs in databese I made this changes back.
Last repack have some bug while combat.
Each time I must go step forward because I cannot reach creature
 
22 01:03:56 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManager. Taki
W mmgr: ng action!
22 01:03:56 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[37] is deleted!
22 01:03:56 I mmgr: Object[Eliza's Tombstone] with bad location detected and sol
I mmgr: ved!
22 01:03:57 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManager. Taki
W mmgr: ng action!
22 01:03:57 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[20869] is deleted!
22 01:03:57 I mmgr: Object[Cauldron] with bad location detected and solved!
22 01:03:57 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManager. Taki
W mmgr: ng action!
22 01:03:57 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[160411] is deleted!
22 01:03:57 I mmgr: Object[Stove] with bad location detected and solved!
22 01:03:58 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManager. Taki
W mmgr: ng action!
22 01:03:58 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[3849] is deleted!
22 01:03:58 I mmgr: Object[Fierce Blaze] with bad location detected and solved!
22 01:04:00 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManager. Taki
W mmgr: ng action!
22 01:04:00 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[3849] is deleted!
22 01:04:00 I mmgr: Object[Fierce Blaze] with bad location detected and solved!
22 01:04:00 W mmgr: Object is trying to pass bad coordinates to MapManager. Taki
W mmgr: ng action!
22 01:04:00 W mmgr: bad location: GameObject*[178764] is deleted!



kenny repack v3.1 fresh installed .. can it be fixed ?
 
Dual Weild

I think that duald wield fix is wrong.
It's assigned to rogue trainer (for example) but right trainer is weapon trainer like Archie in Undercity. I try made this upgrade for Archie manualy and he train me Dual weild. But It's late now for me to create fix to all trainers :vampire: 1:40am
I will make it later.
 
c:\svn\kobold\src\game\Object.h:196 ASSERTION FAILED:
index < m_valuesCount
22 15:07:09 E Exiting due to error: Exception in main thread.
E
22 15:07:09 I Log: Stoped
WoW Server Restarted 15:07 un 10/22/2006

The system cannot find the path specified.



don`t know why... pls help me
 
oki, when I look into trainer table, Many of trainers has 118 dual weild.
By manuals, Dual weild is weapon skill for Weapon master only.

This is sql for remove all wrong 118 from trainers and put it for eigth weapon masters only. Sorry if it's too large
Make copy and paste to notepad and save like *.sql.
Go to actual database like wow_server into Navicat and execute batch file.
Select this sql.
#----------------------------
# Clear all wrong dual wield and set it to Weapon master only
#----------------------------



UPDATE trainer
SET skillline1 = 0
WHERE skillline1 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline2 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline2 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline3 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline3 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline4 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline4 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline5 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline5 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline6 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline6 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline7 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline7 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline8 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline8 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline9 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline9 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline10 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline10 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline11 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline11 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline12 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline12 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline13 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline13 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline14 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline14 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline15 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline15 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline16 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline16 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline17 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline17 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline18 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline18 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline19 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline19 = 118;

UPDATE trainer
SET skillline20 = 0
WHERE skillline1 <> 43 and skillline20 = 118

#####
# That's all folks
#####
 
Last edited:
got another problem here^^
i tried to upgrade drakeloards easy install and use pack with kennys newest files.
All works fine, but only the new sql, that had to be imported, makes problems :(

i tried to upload the sql with phpMyAdmin but theres a max file limit with 2MB.

So i tried to upload it directly via mysql command line:

Code:
mysql -p -h localhost kobold < ken.sql
after this, i get "Enter password"
...
i tried the "root" and some others, but i always get:
Code:
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

what's the right pass, or what to do now???

thx for helping a mysql noobie ^_-

~skitey
 
How do I only upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1? Last time I had 2.x and saved my characters and accounts, and then put them back and everything was screwed. Also, is there supposed to be no way to repair @ Ironforge?
 
Back