Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZTSeason4 Server [LOSTPROJECT]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx alexluana going to try it out the math looks right xD~!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by last update u need to check for:
LostItemDisappeared = 45
that is an older update he showd u!:D ... no offense

With respect,
Axel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to reduce the drop from land of trials for ancient items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok..I found out how to set up the pk hero "bug"(well it's a bug if this is not set up)..
look in commonserver.cft for:
ApplyHeroSystem = 0 ; 0/1

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

how to remove the inscription at the entrance?
(-Bienvenido Diviertete!)

I will see what I can find tommorow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean by this?
ok..I found out how to set up the pk hero "bug"(well it's a bug if this is not set up)..
look in commonserver.cft for:
ApplyHeroSystem = 0 ; 0/1

Can you write about it in detail? By the way, do you know why 380lvl item abilities don't work from 1-379lvl, even if the options are already set up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, really want to know how to do that would be ancient things fell only in the Golden Golem Lend of Trial and fell one thing in about an hour or 2 thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, really want to know how to do that would be ancient things fell only in the Golden Golem Lend of Trial and fell one thing in about an hour or 2 thanks in advance

I was looking for that 2... I could not check at all put in eventitembag, some of them are unknown... maybe that is where to check...

One question rHEb or 2:
1. can u share pls a working eventitembag17 - kundun, 30 - balgas, and 31 dark elf?
2. do u have any of them set up to drop ancient items?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

what do you mean by this?

Can you write about it in detail? By the way, do you know why 380lvl item abilities don't work from 1-379lvl, even if the options are already set up.

delete the lvl require from item(kor)...

and with herosystem, it was a problem if u don't activate it..
whenever someone is phono, and is killed by a commoner, the commoner is transformed in phono 2 instead in hero...
with that option activated, it will make u a hero when u kill a phono.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this project dead ?
did anyone figure out how to adjust the xp in a party ?
or the greater fortitude on BK ?
could anyone help me with that ?
i set up the server perfectly, low xp, everything works fine..
just a few bugs (configuration settings that need adjustment) in all the server
BK - greater fortitude (inner strenght).
XP - party xp .
Selupan - apears 5 mins after he was killed.
IT Drop - doesn't drop feather of condor.
GM commands ( /move name x x x ) - doesn't work in GS only GS_CS
can't set up the /post price in GS.

hope someone has the heart to answer .. thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I run GS_CS, and after console loading, opens the GS_CS with white background, and closes after some 0.5 seconds. In log i find nothing, not written. And after closing i get .dmp file in gamserverCs folder, date-time.dmp, if this file will give you some information, i can upload it.
Before i reinstall my windows all worked perfectlyю And why i got that problem is a riddle for me. I use the same files, as earlier(MuServer files and Windows files too).
Screen:
markiers99 - WZTSeason4 Server [LOSTPROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums

DMP file -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this project dead ?
did anyone figure out how to adjust the xp in a party ?
or the greater fortitude on BK ?
could anyone help me with that ?
i set up the server perfectly, low xp, everything works fine..
just a few bugs (configuration settings that need adjustment) in all the server
BK - greater fortitude (inner strenght).
XP - party xp .
Selupan - apears 5 mins after he was killed.
IT Drop - doesn't drop feather of condor.
GM commands ( /move name x x x ) - doesn't work in GS only GS_CS
can't set up the /post price in GS.

hope someone has the heart to answer .. thank you in advance.
1. I figure out only one thing the rest I really don't know..
In gameserver\gameserver.txt (or what ever that extension is) u have 2 lines
LostInnerVitPercent = 1
LostInnerEnePercent = 1

I put those to 1% from each to get... I presume that is the configuration to be modified..
Before that a bk had like 2.000.000.000 hp ... with this one I belive a few hundreds not millions...
2. in that file 2 and in the same file in gameservercs
u can find this:
LostNormalExpParty2 = 360
LostNormalExpParty3 = 640
LostNormalExpParty4 = 900
LostNormalExpParty5 = 1250
LostSetExpParty3 = 900
LostSetExpParty4 = 1280
LostSetExpParty5 = 1560

After tests with my server, higher number u have in there more exp your party receive... well I can't tell u a formula... perhaps try my numbers and see what happends
3.Selupan? I don't know anything about that bug I didn't met it yet... and my boys really killed that bastard even thou I raised his life to over 65 millions.
4. IT? it doesn't have to drop that as far as I know...it must be done through chaos combination from condor flame
5.GM commands? move isn't working.. I tried with warp 2.. I have no clue... I only found 1 or 2 commands 2 work the rest.. pls share if u have more
6.post price? have u tried in LostCMD from gameserver folder?
u will find a line called:
LostCostoPost = 100000 - this price is default but u can modify it.. I mean u have in there the level also

Good luck and if u find anything new, let me know to update my server 2..

One question pls:
1. how did u set up castle siege? what files did u set up?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

I run GS_CS, and after console loading, opens the GS_CS with white background, and closes after some 0.5 seconds. In log i find nothing, not written. And after closing i get .dmp file in gamserverCs folder, date-time.dmp, if this file will give you some information, i can upload it.
Before i reinstall my windows all worked perfectlyю And why i got that problem is a riddle for me. I use the same files, as earlier(MuServer files and Windows files too).
Screen:
markiers99 - WZTSeason4 Server [LOSTPROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums

DMP file -

hey... check to see if u used WZTeam db... that would be one prob..
and second one.. I can only think may be netframework... insstall until 4.0 and see what happens...
and if those won't work that update your windows to latest... maybe there is a security fix for that problem among those updates... sometimes that really work..who knows:D:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. I figure out only one thing the rest I really don't know..
In gameserver\gameserver.txt (or what ever that extension is) u have 2 lines
LostInnerVitPercent = 1
LostInnerEnePercent = 1

I put those to 1% from each to get... I presume that is the configuration to be modified..
Before that a bk had like 2.000.000.000 hp ... with this one I belive a few hundreds not millions...
2. in that file 2 and in the same file in gameservercs
u can find this:
LostNormalExpParty2 = 360
LostNormalExpParty3 = 640
LostNormalExpParty4 = 900
LostNormalExpParty5 = 1250
LostSetExpParty3 = 900
LostSetExpParty4 = 1280
LostSetExpParty5 = 1560

After tests with my server, higher number u have in there more exp your party receive... well I can't tell u a formula... perhaps try my numbers and see what happends
3.Selupan? I don't know anything about that bug I didn't met it yet... and my boys really killed that bastard even thou I raised his life to over 65 millions.
4. IT? it doesn't have to drop that as far as I know...it must be done through chaos combination from condor flame
5.GM commands? move isn't working.. I tried with warp 2.. I have no clue... I only found 1 or 2 commands 2 work the rest.. pls share if u have more
6.post price? have u tried in LostCMD from gameserver folder?
u will find a line called:
LostCostoPost = 100000 - this price is default but u can modify it.. I mean u have in there the level also

Good luck and if u find anything new, let me know to update my server 2..

One question pls:
1. how did u set up castle siege? what files did u set up?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

hey... check to see if u used WZTeam db... that would be one prob..
and second one.. I can only think may be netframework... insstall until 4.0 and see what happens...
and if those won't work that update your windows to latest... maybe there is a security fix for that problem among those updates... sometimes that really work..who knows:D:thumbup:

There is a major bug in the /add system .. "/ene, /str, /agi, /vit .. a user can have full stat is he knows how to use this. alexluana, i sent u a PM, telling u the BUG, if you can fix it, please reply ..
BTW, i set up the INNER for BK,
LostInnerVitPercent = 400
LostInnerEnePercent = 350
BK should have about 250k HP on full stats ( 32767 )

btw, most of the bugs i had were fixed when i downloaded the last release on this thread.
except SELUPAN, wich appears 5 minutes after he is killed.
Thank you for this verion WZT Team. i hope you guys make an excellent season 5 ...
i'll keep an eye here .. maybe there will be a fix for the /add bug .

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Rev.513 LOSTPROJECT WzTeam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he made sleep working in duel also... and a few addional stuff

with respect,