Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[XBOX] Microsoft banning live id's.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mine's been modded for a year and I haven't been banned. Just don't be stupid and check all your poop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im sorry but, noone I know has every gotten banned on xobox and its definately not random

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Play Online all the time, im not banned haha :) "Crosses Fingers"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is funny. I think people who say they are being banned for no reason and Xbox wont give them a reason is lying out their butt. Apparently they did something wrong, maybe a third party tool?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol even with a flashed 360 if your careful you still won't receive a ban. I have an elite which originally came with the LiteOn Drive which then bust so i replaced it with one of the first drives Samsung M25, i had GH Metallica two weeks before its release in USA aswell as Prototype a few days before release. Obviously not connecting to live and using a different profile so it doesnt show in your recent games helps quite alot.

Make sure the games are verified and everything should be okay. Microsoft won't ban a console without evidence that it's been flashed or your using illegal games. As i said i installed backups onto my HDD run them from there and my 360 is pretty much constantly connected to Live, I flash 360's for other people and none of them have been banned playing games on live.

Back