• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[XBOX] Microsoft banning live id's.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mine's been modded for a year and I haven't been banned. Just don't be stupid and check all your poop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im sorry but, noone I know has every gotten banned on xobox and its definately not random

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Play Online all the time, im not banned haha :) "Crosses Fingers"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think this is funny. I think people who say they are being banned for no reason and Xbox wont give them a reason is lying out their butt. Apparently they did something wrong, maybe a third party tool?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol even with a flashed 360 if your careful you still won't receive a ban. I have an elite which originally came with the LiteOn Drive which then bust so i replaced it with one of the first drives Samsung M25, i had GH Metallica two weeks before its release in USA aswell as Prototype a few days before release. Obviously not connecting to live and using a different profile so it doesnt show in your recent games helps quite alot.

Make sure the games are verified and everything should be okay. Microsoft won't ban a console without evidence that it's been flashed or your using illegal games. As i said i installed backups onto my HDD run them from there and my 360 is pretty much constantly connected to Live, I flash 360's for other people and none of them have been banned playing games on live.

Back