Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Zentrix - Moderator Application - RAN Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello there RaGEZONER's,

A little introduction about myself:

Name : Antonio S. Yuzon Jr.
Civil Status: Married
Hobby : Sit on chair infront of my computer and do whatever I need to do, Watching movies, Reading different forums, Playing Official & Private Server Online Games,
Language : English, Tagalog & Kapampangan

I have never been a Moderator before, in fact this is the fist time that I'm going to apply as a Moderator. So I don't really know about the tools/command which the staffs uses. but I am willing to be thought and to learn about everything a staff can do, I can say that I am a noob when it comes to this.

Why I'm applying to be a Moderator?

Because I want to serve our community specially the "RAN Online Section". And I'm applying for a Moderator because I know and we know that our "RAN Online Section" need a active moderator, we also know that there are some moderators that they just keep on watching/reading some threads without helping our forumers on their problem, and they just keep on doing the "Thread Close" "Removed Post", the truth is? I don't really like that kind of moderator, what we need is a active moderator that can at-least answer, give help or give a moral support on the forumer. And as I can see now only one(1) moderator is active in our "RAN Online Section", I want to help this community to improved and be more active again just like what our passed moderator like smarkies, authen & etc did when they are still a moderator in this forum. And I also want to help him/them to maintain the cleanliness of our forum and help our forumers on their question/problems, that's why I'm applying for moderator, If I had a chance to approved. I know this will be a hard job but I'm willing
to serve our community even if it's difficult.

How can you help or improved the forums?

I want to help or improved to keep our sections equally clean, well organized
and always taken care of. And also like I've said above, I want to
help our forum to maintain cleanliness and answering the forumer's
question.

Do you have any experienced in moderating?

I don't have have any experienced in moderating, this is my first time
I'm applying, I would like to learn what work this gonna be,
and it's a pleasure for me If the staff team teach me how to become
a good moderator.

How long have you been on forum? And how much hours can you be online?

Well I started at 2008, answering the forumer's
question about the game, reading the new threads in our forum. Like I've said, I'm a owner-operator of my own little business Internet Cafe/Cyber Cafe so meaning I can spend 10hrs or more everyday.

I can be active/online start at 7AM up to 11AM a little rest and be back online at 1PM or 2PM up to 4PM or 5PM then a little rest again and be back online again at 6PM or 7PM up to 9PM

Closing Application

I don't know If I will approved for this job, but whatever the decision or
the comment may be posted here in my application I will accept it weather
it's negative or positive comment.
Thank you for reading my application.

Proud to be RaGEZONER

I just want to bring back the old days of RAN Online Section!

Zentrix
biggrin.png

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cut the crap bro :): , you can't be a moderator since you're a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back