• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Zentrix - Moderator Application - RAN Online Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello there RaGEZONER's,

A little introduction about myself:

Name : Antonio S. Yuzon Jr.
Civil Status: Married
Hobby : Sit on chair infront of my computer and do whatever I need to do, Watching movies, Reading different forums, Playing Official & Private Server Online Games,
Language : English, Tagalog & Kapampangan

I have never been a Moderator before, in fact this is the fist time that I'm going to apply as a Moderator. So I don't really know about the tools/command which the staffs uses. but I am willing to be thought and to learn about everything a staff can do, I can say that I am a noob when it comes to this.

Why I'm applying to be a Moderator?

Because I want to serve our community specially the "RAN Online Section". And I'm applying for a Moderator because I know and we know that our "RAN Online Section" need a active moderator, we also know that there are some moderators that they just keep on watching/reading some threads without helping our forumers on their problem, and they just keep on doing the "Thread Close" "Removed Post", the truth is? I don't really like that kind of moderator, what we need is a active moderator that can at-least answer, give help or give a moral support on the forumer. And as I can see now only one(1) moderator is active in our "RAN Online Section", I want to help this community to improved and be more active again just like what our passed moderator like smarkies, authen & etc did when they are still a moderator in this forum. And I also want to help him/them to maintain the cleanliness of our forum and help our forumers on their question/problems, that's why I'm applying for moderator, If I had a chance to approved. I know this will be a hard job but I'm willing
to serve our community even if it's difficult.

How can you help or improved the forums?

I want to help or improved to keep our sections equally clean, well organized
and always taken care of. And also like I've said above, I want to
help our forum to maintain cleanliness and answering the forumer's
question.

Do you have any experienced in moderating?

I don't have have any experienced in moderating, this is my first time
I'm applying, I would like to learn what work this gonna be,
and it's a pleasure for me If the staff team teach me how to become
a good moderator.

How long have you been on forum? And how much hours can you be online?

Well I started at 2008, answering the forumer's
question about the game, reading the new threads in our forum. Like I've said, I'm a owner-operator of my own little business Internet Cafe/Cyber Cafe so meaning I can spend 10hrs or more everyday.

I can be active/online start at 7AM up to 11AM a little rest and be back online at 1PM or 2PM up to 4PM or 5PM then a little rest again and be back online again at 6PM or 7PM up to 9PM

Closing Application

I don't know If I will approved for this job, but whatever the decision or
the comment may be posted here in my application I will accept it weather
it's negative or positive comment.
Thank you for reading my application.

Proud to be RaGEZONER

I just want to bring back the old days of RAN Online Section!

Zentrix
biggrin.png

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cut the crap bro :): , you can't be a moderator since you're a scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back