- Joined
- Jan 22, 2009
- Messages
- 1,185
- Reaction score
- 539
@zwoorelook
ZU Online is dead like this games.
ZU Online is dead like this games.
myoxe@myoxe
SDK 9 (2004)
Download:To view the content, you need to sign in or register
Only CSHELL have problem to compile.
link to the game client please
thanks of course, but I do not have access to this resource.To view the content, you need to sign in or registerpass is ffn4
client+ serverfiles, mirror to gdrive/mega if you can please
I don't have baidu, been trying for weeks to findthanks of course, but I do not have access to this resource.
Could you put the files on google or mega?
I don't have baidu, been trying for weeks to find
you need a chinese phone number even when logging in with wechatInstall baidu netdisk. Login with wechat, baidu account or qq. Very easy to use.