ZU Online - Complete source

Only shushan mythology source was released, never found new shushan.

Source code for handling assets like zu1 is the same.
The resource.zu1 file is unencrypted, but I don’t know what the fields are. The source code does not mark the fields contained in the content. Therefore, it cannot be decrypted. After opening, it is a binary file and cannot be judged.
 
The resource.zu1 file is unencrypted, but I don’t know what the fields are. The source code does not mark the fields contained in the content. Therefore, it cannot be decrypted. After opening, it is a binary file and cannot be judged.
I don't remember what resource.zu1 is, but if it's used by the client, then the source for deserialization (along with field names and types) should be in the source. If I recall correctly, the cres (client res) project should be responsible for that.
 
I don't remember what resource.zu1 is, but if it's used by the client, then the source for deserialization (along with field names and types) should be in the source. If I recall correctly, the cres (client res) project should be responsible for that.
resource.zu1 is an encrypted file on the client side, used to display the model and model appearance textures. There is no corresponding field defined for this file in cres.

GS}){I%OF7AILJ3KYL`JR4S - ZU Online - Complete source - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I ruv u so mawch OP like so frickin mawch.
Everything compiles in here.
Here's the missing libs:

set env variable or change include dirs, for example extract vendor.7z to the main folder then change every $(ZU_VENDOR) to $(SOLUTIONDIR)
Also minilzo is called wrong (probably to keep newbs away) but it's easy to fix.
View attachment 193386


it's recent enough for me.
I'd be so grateful if you could send me this package. I've been looking for it, but the link is broken. this is my email [email protected]
 
Back