Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no photoshops allowed.
What! i paid for this to be billboarded!!! Jk... looks hot it where to though, but i would rather buy the sub and acc instead pay 500 bucks to put it up for a month...

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But I haven't asked you to pay to throw up a banner...
What if i were to print this as a flier, and post it somewhere would that qualify me to enter? or must it be "Hand Crafted"?

Entrepreneur & Investor
Reaction score
MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

You can tell that is sooo fake, text isn't slanted right.. lmao!

annnndd

MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

These are soooo old.. so old they have the old logo on them, classic, eh?

Reaction score
Someone should be a little more outrageous and hold a large sign in the middle of a busy pedestrian area, I'm tempted to do this since no one else is.. however I have no camera and All my RL friends will be like :| shame.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone should be a little more outrageous and hold a large sign in the middle of a busy pedestrian area, I'm tempted to do this since no one else is.. however I have no camera and All my RL friends will be like :| shame.
Giant posterboard, eh? Sounds easy enough... so why doesn't someone do it?!

Man up, fellas.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Wooot, 19 Euros for free advertisements on the street, nice.. :p I'll do something!

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can tell that is sooo fake, text isn't slanted right.. lmao!

annnndd

These are soooo old.. so old they have the old logo on them, classic, eh?
ILY for infracting people :D

Entrepreneur & Investor
Reaction score
Ha I thought it was the perfect idea! :p

You know what I might do for a future competition like this? Take my John Deere tractor into the field and go carve RAGEZONE into it and all that.. then rent a plane and take a picture from up there. Impressive? Oh yea.

PS. It's hard for me also because I'm in rural community, but I went to the city with the pics above ^

Last edited:
Exploring The World
Reaction score
like i said i will post mine this Saturday Philippine Time...so here it is

here the image when i finish my work...

Uploaded with

and here is the picture where my brother and i are together taking this pix...

at the top of a mountain...

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

near the waterfalls at our back yard...

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

sorry it`s blured because i use my cellphone to take this picture...because i can`t find my digicam to take this picture....

And As you notice it is all of my background is all about nature except th first when i take it...it is allabout nature because i love the nature...and if we keep on protecting the nature it gives us a good life...and the nature is there to help our daily life...if we don`t have our nature there will be places like this beautiful waterfalls i love this waterfalls it keeps me calm when i am there...and no matter what happen i will protect this...i will keep it out with those bastard ruining nature all of those illegal loggers.....i really love nature god gave us this nature...and it`s our duty to protect it....

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

hope you like this....entry...hehehehehe...nbature rulez....

Exploring The World
Reaction score
As nice as the banner is, who the hell are you advertising to in the Ducking forest? xD

lol if don`t like nature then duck off...you don`t deserve to live....duck those who don`t like nature....

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

and god gave us this beautiful nature to live on...and it`s our duty to protect it...

Reaction score
like i said i will post mine this Saturday Philippine Time...so here it is

here the image when i finish my work...

Uploaded with

and here is the picture where my brother and i are together taking this pix...

at the top of a mountain...

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

near the waterfalls at our back yard...

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

sorry it`s blured because i use my cellphone to take this picture...because i can`t find my digicam to take this picture....

And As you notice it is all of my background is all about nature except th first when i take it...it is allabout nature because i love the nature...and if we keep on protecting the nature it gives us a good life...and the nature is there to help our daily life...if we don`t have our nature there will be places like this beautiful waterfalls i love this waterfalls it keeps me calm when i am there...and no matter what happen i will protect this...i will keep it out with those bastard ruining nature all of those illegal loggers.....i really love nature god gave us this nature...and it`s our duty to protect it....

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

hope you like this....entry...hehehehehe...nbature rulez....

Nice and legit scenery.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol if don`t like nature then duck off...you don`t deserve to live....duck those who don`t like nature....

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

and god gave us this beautiful nature to live on...and it`s our duty to protect it...
im sorry I didnt realize youdidnt speak english. You clearly are Ducking retarded if you do. At wha point in my post did I say I hated nature? I was pointing out that no one was going to be in a damn forest to see you poster. My point was go to town to advertise... thanks for managing to take my compliment and observation in the opposite direction and make urself look like a Ducking idiot. and for being so stupid I will now make fun of those weird assedpink and blue pants xD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im sorry I didnt realize youdidnt speak english. You clearly are Ducking retarded if you do. At wha point in my post did I say I hated nature? I was pointing out that no one was going to be in a damn forest to see you poster. My point was go to town to advertise... thanks for managing to take my compliment and observation in the opposite direction and make urself look like a Ducking idiot. and for being so stupid I will now make fun of those weird assedpink and blue pants xD

Too far, man.

Maybe now people will start posting legit entries, instead of being all talk. Good work LabTech.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Too far, man.

Maybe now people will start posting legit entries, instead of being all talk. Good work LabTech.

The part where he told me i dont deserve to live and jumped to the conclusion where I hate nature was to far. My insults were just because he told me i should die. Ya ill give it to ya that I went to far but for what he said I dont totally think that wasnt deserved.

Ill take back what i said when he corrects himself

Last edited:

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice entry Labtech. I thought he put a lot of effort to it and although it wasn't necessarily in an open area it was unique which makes its great.

EDIT: Just looked at the other entries... a lot of them are bizarre in a good way, extremely creative, MentaL is going to have a hard time picking the winner..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back