Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exploring The World
Reaction score
LabTech thats a wicked entry man!

Tnx Mental...hehehe...

Too far, man.

Maybe now people will start posting legit entries, instead of being all talk. Good work LabTech.

tnx too Mintee

Nice entry Labtech. I thought he put a lot of effort to it and although it wasn't necessarily in an open area it was unique which makes its great.

EDIT: Just looked at the other entries... a lot of them are bizarre in a good way, extremely creative, MentaL is going to have a hard time picking the winner..

hehehe...tnx Jester...appriciate it...

The guy on the right of Labs pictures trousers are amazing.

who the one who wear pajama?...hehehe...

im sorry I didnt realize youdidnt speak english. You clearly are Ducking retarded if you do. At wha point in my post did I say I hated nature? I was pointing out that no one was going to be in a damn forest to see you poster. My point was go to town to advertise... thanks for managing to take my compliment and observation in the opposite direction and make urself look like a Ducking idiot. and for being so stupid I will now make fun of those weird assedpink and blue pants xD

then sorry for that...sorry i didn`t understand what you mean...and sorry for that dude....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I thought this was based on how many people could see it, not how sexy the banner looks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As nice as the banner is, who the hell are you advertising to in the Ducking forest? xD

Philippines is not successful like other country in tragedy nature is our power or savior so we stick on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

This months competition winner will receive a full legitimate Minecraft account gifted to his email address and an Elite Subscription plus also 10 runners up will receive 1 month subscriptions right here on RaGEZONE!. For your chance to win read the following ;

Create a sign / banner in real life with "www.ragezone.com" on it bold with "MMORPG server development" underneath it. The winner is determined by the "best" location that's advertising RaGEZONE.

An example of a GOOD entry would be someone on-top of the Eiffel tower holding their cardboard sign (or any other material that's writeable) with the required information on it. You will more than likely need a friend for the picture to be taken so be careful. In the event you use an automated camera shot then be sure that its in a safe environment.

EXAMPLE:
MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attach all entrys to this thread. Be safe and good luck! Competition ends 31/03/11.

MentaL :thumbup:

On that. Going to try and enter get Becca to take it with her skills :D

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
then sorry for that...sorry i didn`t understand what you mean...and sorry for that dude....
I forgive you and take baccck what I said. I liked the banner and dont get me wrong I love nature. I just didnt understand who the ads were being shown to.

Exploring The World
Reaction score
I forgive you and take baccck what I said. I liked the banner and dont get me wrong I love nature. I just didnt understand who the ads were being shown to.

tnx for that...Carbohydrates just answered your question....and tnx for forgiving me...

Exploring The World
Reaction score
wow...end is near i hope i can win elite subscription...hehehehe....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
...nevermind

Last edited:
Exploring The World
Reaction score
I don't think so.
if i don't forget it, and i've time i'm going to make my picture.

and isn't the competition about HOW MUCH PEOPLE can see it, and not the place?

...ahm maybe it`s up to you...if you want many people to see it...

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

what time is the end of this competition?....hehehehe....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's mine, glad I got it in before the deadline. school herpderp
MentaL - A legitimate Minecraft account and Elite Subscription to be won! - RaGEZONE Forums

edit:
The camera automatically white balanced out some of the text for some reason lol

Last edited:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im sorry I didnt realize youdidnt speak english. You clearly are Ducking retarded if you do. At wha point in my post did I say I hated nature? I was pointing out that no one was going to be in a damn forest to see you poster. My point was go to town to advertise... thanks for managing to take my compliment and observation in the opposite direction and make urself look like a Ducking idiot. and for being so stupid I will now make fun of those weird assedpink and blue pants xD

Shut your mouth please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back