Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adventure Quest Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can tell me how to launch Dominik emu 1.6 >.>
Booting up...
The database is outdated maybe...
I have VPS.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
probably needs a password...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I download Revision 4 ... I edit config and so on.When i pres localhost i get just screen withaut any options.No making acc no play?Why it's happen like that?

Reaction score
Just in love with this. Was going to made my own AQW for joy, when I found this, excellent! I will try study the packet structure from AQW.
Nice!

~ Edit:
The version of the source is the same with the last release? I have compiled now, and there's some differences, just to be sure

~ Edit (2):
Figure this out - have been using Dominik's xd, sorry for beeing nooby.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Just try it, cool project, well done, keep it up.... Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all the skills , in all the class are gone , it's a bug i think , the database is fine , I checked it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good job so far for some reason wont level up and healer class cant heal any thing
els looks oke hope you keep working on this love to play it if i had a premuim account i woud give it to you but i dont have wane :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like what you're doing here. Is it supposed to be a private server or a different game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back