Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Adventure Quest Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like what you're doing here. Is it supposed to be a private server or a different game?

It's suppose to be an easy setup + starter kit private server. To help anyone easily set up their own server, as well as help anyone who already had 1 going but needed content.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's suppose to be an easy setup + starter kit private server. To help anyone easily set up their own server, as well as help anyone who already had 1 going but needed content.

Will you need like a sort of emulator to run the server or will it stay 24/7? Sorry for the questions - I'm really curious.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
last time i try to replace the game.swf with the new one,
i already get the token and change it at the emu
but when i play it keep stuck after selecting server.
any solutions?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Will you need like a sort of emulator to run the server or will it stay 24/7? Sorry for the questions - I'm really curious.

Everything is included to start your own server, the only things not included is a webserver and MySQL Database.

kanamichan if you want a new game.swf you need to decompile it and edit it to work with the server.
robmart no i am not working on this anymore since i could not find anyone to help develop the project further.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am going to remake your server, I don't know which language yet, if it is going to be in C# or Java, idk.

I hope you do, since flash files are quite easy to edit. Allowing the ability to if someone wanted to ... create an entirely new game.

As for personal preferences id have to say try c#, with my experience with emulators running off java vs c# seems more optimized and performant.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So good to see omni still supporting this thread. And many helping.
Good luck to you all. I loved playing Aqw.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why all skills dissapear when I equip a new class ?

It's possible some of the classes overlap or are improperly added.

Keep in mind this is more of a Highly Cleaned UP (Starter/Booster Pack) with extensive content.

Does anyone know how well built the Rival Files are?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's possible some of the classes overlap or are improperly added.

Keep in mind this is more of a Highly Cleaned UP (Starter/Booster Pack) with extensive content.

Does anyone know how well built the Rival Files are?

Hmmm , okay , do you know how to fix thix ?/

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmmm , okay , do you know how to fix thix ?/

No, but you can fix it your self by checking the classes and making sure they have linked spells and the class armour.

Reaction score
Please do this for Battleon (Adventure Quest)

I might do it aswell when I have free time. I think Omnija drop projects like that. I'm planning to start something like a from scratch AQW or DF server with Java + Netty, or with C# (since there's not so many with this language out there, and I'm better with this one).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you would get a fully working database and server files for AQ i would be so happy. Its a real pain in the butt though as i have tried this and have worked hours everyday for a month and i only have like 100 monsters, 20 armors, 20 weapons, 2 shops and some misc, pets etc. You can sniff up the information via packet sniffers but i couldn't find a way to automate it. I think they are going to shut down soon and i cant let such a good game go.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you would get a fully working database and server files for AQ i would be so happy. Its a real pain in the butt though as i have tried this and have worked hours everyday for a month and i only have like 100 monsters, 20 armors, 20 weapons, 2 shops and some misc, pets etc. You can sniff up the information via packet sniffers but i couldn't find a way to automate it. I think they are going to shut down soon and i cant let such a good game go.

Is it really?

If so Droppy will have to work his butt of getting this awesome emulator going, and ill have to grave dig the poop out of official to take the latest of everything.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it really?

If so @Droppy will have to work his butt of getting this awesome emulator going, and ill have to grave dig the poop out of official to take the latest of everything.

I hope you understand that he meant "Adventure Quest Classic". AQW is making tons of money, but battleon loses users everyday and the amount of google searches for "battleon" is as low as in 2005.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope you understand that he meant "Adventure Quest Classic". AQW is making tons of money, but battleon loses users everyday and the amount of google searches for "battleon" is as low as in 2005.

No i didn't considering this is an AQW development thread. Isn't the team making a new version any ways, meaning the same thing will happen sooner or lateR?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there! I was remake Game.swf for display cyrillic characters (just change fonts and embed more characters), but I still have a problem with encoding in emu (as I think).

When I'm writing in chat something like a "Привет, Россия! Водка, Медведь, Путин" I'ill receive after send just a "?????, ??????! ?????, ???????, ?????"

I'm thinking I need to change encoding in emu, but how and where I don't know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back