Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright guys, thanks for you guys leak and testing.
I want to create a tutorial thread, if this one is not updated.
But i don't even know how to start a local server :dancingpepe:

So while i'm asking how to, i want to write what i have known swo far, please correct me

FROM

REQUIREMENTS

It must be MYSQL 8.0 or above
(i don't know which version to download and whot to setup but i assume it is Community WorkBench and Server. There is MSSQL tab in AikaServer.ini so it might be possible to use instead)

FILES AVAILABLE
  1. : SQL file used for importing to navicat. Clean database​
  2. : Database files that you need to put into C:\Database. In use with AikaServer.exe​
  3. : Bunch of delphi project source to edit many stuff. Use MasterEditor.exe from the AikaServer,exe instead for ease of use.​
  4. : Server Emulator. Run the AikaServer.exe. Include MasterEditor.exe to edit items, mobs, etc,, ConfigServer.exe to edit nation IP. 8GB RAM should be able to run 6 clients and a server emulator without any modification.​
  5. : Char and Account stats Editor.​
  6. : The Last Journey client. Need to be configured by changing the IP address (replacing SL.bin). NOTES⚠️: If you use special characters in windows (Thailand🇹🇭, Chinese🇨🇳🇹🇼🇭🇰, Japanese🇯🇵, Korean🇰🇷🇰🇵, Arabic 🇸🇦🇦🇪🇮🇷🇦🇫🇵🇰🇪🇬) and nothing happens when I click AikaClient.exe Try install the English language pack, then select the English keyboard then run Client.​

TUTORIAL

Step-by-step How to Run Locally

1. Extract everything, Install Aika TLJ, MySQL 8 Workbench and Server, and Navicat. ⚠️You need to setup password for MySQL root at some point, but not need to change anything else. If you do, remember it correctly and adjust accordingly.​
  2. Run MySQL Workbench. just click on root localhost:3306 under MySQL Connection. Make sure localhost:3306 or any port you changed is running.
    rafinhadrosa332 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

If MySQL Workbench freezes after starting server, you can
  3. After this step, it is same with Setup Video so i will try to be compact with a little bit different.​
  4. Run Navicat. Click on connection> MySQL> insert your root password from installation.​
  5. Double click on localhost_3306 or right click and Open Connection​
  6. Create new database with aika_db4 as a name (if you want different probably can edit in AikaServer.ini, ⚠️make sure new database match the one in AikaServer.ini). Right click on the new aika_db4 and select Execute SQL File. Locate the file aika_db_limpa.sql and Start.​
  7. Copy Database folder to C:\Database​
  8. Head to ~\AikaServer\Bin, use text editor to open AikaServer.ini. Change Version=292 to Version=304 ( i don't know why but it works)​
  9. Further in AikaServer.ini you got to modify stuff a bit
    Channels=3 << set to 3 nation PvP only. To enable PvE, use 6 channels. Also need to match SL.bin nad database.
    [MySQL]
    Database=aika_db4 << ⚠️This need to be same with your Navicat database
    Server=127.0.0.1 << default MySQL. change to whatever your setup is
    Port=3306 << default MySQL
    Username=root << default MySQL
    Password=99318254 << use your MySQL password during installation
    UsernameGM=root
    PasswordGM=99318254 << use your MySQL password during installation
    ServerGM=127.0.0.1 << default MySQL. change whatever your setup is.
    [MasterEditor] ⚠️ClientPath with your Aika Client path. Used when you save a copy of edited bin to your client.​
  10. Copy SL.bin from ~\AikaServer\Bin into your Aika TLJ directory and replace the original.​
  11. Run AikaServer.exe from ~\AikaServer\Bin​
  12. Use AikaClient.exe in Aika TLJ directory to launch.​
  13. Use admin admin as login.​
  14. :zippy:
Few previews of what's works and not

All stuff included in the mega folder is listed here, including itemlist local html.
Locked:
Analizer2.rar (808.4 KB, 115 views)
AikaDeBin.rar (360.5 KB, 1094 views)
(64.1 KB, 122 views)
SkillDataDecoder.zip (1.80 MB, 867 views)
TextureConverter.rar (781.3 KB, 137 views)
Unpacked .exe
(19.3 KB, 177 views) (source)
(3.81 MB, 754 views) (need very old AIKA client)
and more

Not Locked:
ItemList.7z

Other stuff:

Lightweight, quick .msh and .jit viewer. Make sure to enable textured on (CTRL+T). Copy .jit texture to the same directory with .msh file and make sure to have same name. Some .msh have multiple .jit and other don't have .jit with same name.
Have folder tree so very useful to browse .jit or .msh files. Can convert to various option.

rafinhadrosa332 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

. This is not source, but backup just in case astrobunny or fandom sites dead. Use to extract (lv49 compression, extract from 589 MB to 5.86 GB). This is an offline Webpages from (en, ptbr, id) all function works on simple version UI including mobs and NPC coordinates, and which become plain looking html.
include and . (2.46 GB extract to 10.4 GB)
This is a website clone downloaded using .
Extract and open index.html.

<< Originally to spawn item from AikaNA web bug.

But this fiddle webui have item list browser for itemid with icon. I've verified that the list is similar to Aika TLJ client. For example 2968 is Obsidian Helmet for templar this match my database inventory Further 2998 match Obsidian Armor. It doesn't have everything, but main items should be exist there.

would be nice if someone will develop webui GM tools :bird:

USEFUL DATABASE ID
Note that maximum level is 95 if you only set in AikaServer.ini to 99.
EXP that goes past lv95 will show as minus.
You can still set lv99 in DB for unlocking all skills., although char info still show as 95.

CLASSINFO
You don't need job change quest from lv50 to 51. But it is required in some equipment.

1 = Warriors >?> 2 = Conqueror
11 = Paladins >?> 12 = Templar
21 = Riflemen >?> 22 = Sniper
31 = Dual Gunners >?> 32 = Pistoleer
41 = Warlocks >?> 42 = Arcanist
51 = Clerics >?> 52 = Saints

On my character database, i use 12 which is Paladino in PTBR
But on my guild info, i use 11 which is Templario in PTBR

while at it, here is some guide to create Guild database

GUILDS Tables:
ID
(index default number start from 1), SLOT (idk, i assume it is for guild logo), NAME (guild name obviously, NATION (use nation id where the guild registered), EXPERIENCE (pontos in TLJ, guild exp), LEVEL (maximum level is 5), TOTALMEMBER (guild member count, level 1 max member is 32, level 5 guild is 128 members), BRAVUREPOINTS (points required for activating guild skills), SKILLPOINTS (to upgrade guild skills), PROMOTE (possibly related to guild levelup, might be boolean), NOTICE1-3 & SITE (guild info), RANK1-5 (random number, it is the option where you assign role for each rank. 0 is no role, 1 is invite only, 215 is all role. Rank 5 is master and MUST BE 255), ALLY_LEADER (guild_ID that will lead alliances, guild master became Marshall), GUILD_ALLY1_NAME (the name string of each guild inside alliance, can be empty) GUILD_ALLY1_INDEX (guild_id of the guild alliances, 0 for none), STORAGE_GOLD (guild warehouse gold, also for using skills), LEADER_CHAR_INDEX (char ID used for the guild master maybe).

Note that it is recommended to assign ally guild in game. Using navicat to assign alliance might not give shout role. Leader character might need to relog after assigning alliances.

GUILDS_PLAYER Table:
GUILD_INDEX
(guild ID), CHAR_INDEX (char ID that will be assigned to a guild), NAME (character name), PLAYER_RANK (assign rank from 0-4. 4 is Master), CLASSINFO (refer above for list), LEVEL (character level shown in guild member list. input 99 will have output 98, etc), LOGGED (1 is online, 0 is offline), LAST_LOGIN (0 for default)

Lastly assign GUILD_INDEX inside CHARACTER table

it is still buggy and there are no contribution points, no guild skills to learn. You are supposed to use "Promote" button in guild info to raise guild level. You might want to try manually create 6 accounts and normally make guild, it is work.

For LMA, just go to Castle Siege War NPC and enter. 1 guild is enough. The default or first CSW one don't have specific time for CSW like normal server.

HOW TO USE PREMIUM SHOP
  1. IMPORTANT! Make sure to check AikaServer.ini from ~\AikaServer\Bin and locate the client path correctly.
  2. Open MasterEdit.exe inside ~\AikaServer\Bin folder
  3. Go to Premium Shop tab, we have one column of premium item list on left and three tabs on the right.
    • presquisa e generacimento.= search and generate. This is the starting point as well as the end. Here you find the wanted item by one of these form:
      • Comencado por = starting with. it auto generate as you type
      • ID = search by item ID
      • contendo = containing the words.
        Click on Procurar to search, Limpar to clear the form
    • Editar=Editor. You modified server based stuff from here.
      • Item Index is basically item ID. The real item you will get regardless other below.
      • Icon ID find the corresponding one in ItemList tab (inside MasterEdit, not the webui) by searching the itemID. Only used inside Premium Inventory (before right click). You can also view it as sprite inside
      • Item Name is a decoration for the item names. You can write or translate directly from this. Only used inside Premium Inventory (before right click)
      • Description is similar to above.
      • Price as it is
      • Price OFF is valued at % and decoration. Percentage of discount. If you put 850 price with 800 OFF like i did, you will have the shop show 800% off which is 850-(850*800%)= -6800 Cash. But still cost 850.
      • Amount I'm not sure which is which, one of them is text decoration and the other is the real value.
      • Mostrar=Show Is the enable button. You don't need to delete the stuff if you want to remove it from the shop. Just untick this.
      • Status= Label of Normal, New, Hot (normal), Hot (highlights) in the premium shop
      • Status Trader= whether the item (after right click from premium inventory) is tradeable in normal inventory. Livre=free mean allowed, One of the two is account bound and the other is not tradeable.
      • Salvar Item=Save item on server side only.
  4. After editing in the Editar, go back to presquisa e generacimento.
  5. Click salvar arquivo encriptad no client to save them into Client.
  6. Restart Server and Client if you currently running it.

For some reason the Villainy gear sets will give 0/0 durability using premium shop method.... Which negates all basic stats into 0 and make this useless. It is equipable, works as supposed except it is nudes inside character selection. But it work on the NPC Shop, totally normal.

Gear is up to cored unique Lv 90. Honor 95 but cored is only available for sniper.
Accessories is up to 5th celebration. Unique lv 80 as well such as Molten Acessories.

HOW TO GET RELIC NORMAL WAY
There is a quest available to reach Moa Lambiel near Aika Statue in town. To receive item quest, farm in the other nation. I try killing Max Filhote and some guards, It drops Holy Oil. It is sealed quest item, send the sealed relic back to complete quest, relic will be regiestered in the nation on random place, probably the rotation from Ashwood>Cahill>Sigmund>Amarkand

HOW TO SETUP NPC (?)

1. It is not possible to add new NPC with MasterEditor,exe if you don't add them manually into NPCOptionsText.bin
  2. I don't know what Nome ID is. Probably related with voices.
  3. Titulo is a title above name. You see <Reinforcement> above Arnold Grissom for example
  4. Opcao is option for the dialogues. Let say we just want to set up a shop on existing NPC Arnold Grissom. It already have Loja but some value is 0 on the Loja do NPC. Just fill whatever item ID is available. QuestID will be more complex and need to setup in Quest tab
  5. Posicao X e Y is the coordinate of the NPC. But there is no option for which maps the NPC will be located to.
  6. Width, Chest, Leg, Rotacao is the scale and rotation of NPC maybe. For most human NPC, W=7 C=119 L=119 is the general settings. Rotation 90 in Lilola Hawn face East in map, 180 in Arnold Grissom is South.
  7. Vestimenta do NPC is the NPC dress. You can set some real gear in them probably. Left to right Face to Arma is, FACE, HAIR, HEAD, CHEST, GLOVE, BOOTS, SHIELD, WEAPON.
  8. Price setting is not in NPC, it is registered inside Item List tab
  9. Done and Salvar. Restart server.

HOW TO USE ITEM LIST???
As far as I know, creating new equipment from an empty slot is not possible.
If you copy (Copiar Item) an existing equipment and paste (Colar Item) into blank part, it will show inside NPC Loja (shop) but buying that will gave you nothing!

You can however use some prepared slot like 1791 - Elmo12. On every normal gear, the original developer has prepared slot for their updates, we can use this. This is an example from Paladin on NA itemlist

{id: 1780, label: "[1780]Narbe Helmet", sprite: 646},
{id: 1781, label: "[1781]Kafer Helmet", sprite: 647},
{id: 1782, label: "[1782]Augen Helmet", sprite: 648},
{id: 1783, label: "[1783]Afeleia Helmet", sprite: 649},
{id: 1784, label: "[1784]Brysi Helmet", sprite: 650},
{id: 1785, label: "[1785]Kochab Helmet", sprite: 651},
{id: 1786, label: "[1786]Clesis Helmet", sprite: 652},
{id: 1787, label: "[1787]Marktun Helmet", sprite: 654},
{id: 1788, label: "[1788]Barbuda Helmet", sprite: 192},
{id: 1789, label: "[1789]Estrella Helmet", sprite: 2030},
{id: 1790, label: "[1790]Cheyenne Helmet", sprite: 2503},
{id: 1791, label: "[1791]Helmet12", sprite: 0},
{id: 1792, label: "[1792]Helmet13", sprite: 0},
{id: 1793, label: "[1793]Helmet14", sprite: 0},
{id: 1794, label: "[1794]Helmet15", sprite: 0},

Similar to other normal gear on any part and class.

Physical/Magical attack can be more than 10k although the text will bug. Showing minus ( - )
Physical/Magical defense can be more than 65k but it will be bugged. Showing minus ( - )

reinforcing might broke those value above (I GUESS THIS IS WHY AIKA NA GM RELEASED A BROKEN WEAPON of 8000+ PHYSICAL ATTACK CALLED LEGENDARY XXX OF CRIMSON WITHOUT REFINEMENT OPTION LMAO)

Other stats only show 255 (STR AGI INT CON SPI CRIT DA DODGE ETC)

Some effect ID and it's description is listed below:

This works on all part of equipment, regardless the game published ACC only, Weapon only, and Armor only magical crystal enchant.

Each item is bound to only one price. You need to duplicate item with different ID to assign difference currency like coin.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Account Password is encoded using MD5 has. Use
REFINEMENTS
Still not know how to: increase rate of reinforcing weapon (plussing, +), edit the effect color, maximum refinement on equipment. I assume it is inside one of the .bin, i might be wrong.
Here is however some value that is available to use in Navicat. It is pretty simple, the plus value times 16. Fill it in items table refine. Maximum for refinement is +12. Maximum for effect is +15.
+0 = 0
+1 = 16
+2 = 32
+3 = 48
Etc, do the math. If it goes +15(256), it will back to +0. For example, 256 will be a +0(256). 384 will be +8. But instead of increasing physical attack, it increases magical attack.
+13 and +12 effect is lighter red than +9

+14 effect is brighter orange than +8

+15 is bright white

This hasn't been tested on other items, different part of equipments might have different value.

USING GM TOOL
  1. First of all, ⚠️ i don't Ducking know how. I'm stuck, but here is how to get stuck🚫
  2. Download and extract Since it is hacking tool, windows defender would block it.
  3. Inside Tools.rar, after you extract there will be GMTOOL.dll inside ~\Tools\GM Tool\Bin. Create a notepad text file in the AikaClient.exe folder and rename it into AikaGMTool.ini
  4. Launch Aika.Client.exe
  5. Open Extreme Injector, type AikaClient.exe and select GMTOOL.dll from there. If you compile the delphi project, there will be a bug where
  6. Inject when you are inside login window of Aika Client. After injecting, LOGIN GMTOOL window will show up as well as AIKA TLJ PANEL
  7. However, that's it. Logging in will show SendPacket Error - Cold not send the packet. Actually, this thing is not really important. Here is some tab preview which you also can look in the delphi project. The last two tab is empty

GM FUCKING COMMAND
Check for all itemid in MasterEditor. Make sure to change account type to 4 or 5 in the account table

account_type
0​
Player,
1​
Founder,
2​
Sponser,
3​
Moderator,
4​
GameMaster,
5​
Admin
do it in game chat
//additem itemid counts
counts won't work for non-fungible items.
counts are replaced by + (plus, reinforcement) value for equipment
For example in item list [19170]Rifle of Cruel Conquerors, typing //additem 19170 1000 will give you one Rifle de Conquistador Cruel, not a thousand of it. [4549]Pellurite [SSS] using //additem 4549 999 will give you 999 of Hira - Categoria SSS -

To add equipment with + value, refer to the above multiplication of 16 rules.
For example [2570]Heaven's Rage Greatsword, //additem 2570 192 will give you one Espada Cometa Ardente +12 which is upcored Shooting Star sword with reinforcement level of 12.

//addbuff buffid
addbuff is deactivated, it is probably server side.
//addgold counts
add gold
//addcash counts
add premium cash/ coin
//move nickname posX posY
posX and posY will be relative to the map you are currently at
AddItem​
itemid​
count/refine
EquipItem​
AddExp​
counts​
AddGold​
counts​
AddCash​
counts​
AddBuff
AddLevel​
counts​
Move​
posx​
posy
WalkTo​
Disconnect​
SetDnType​
SetRank​
RemoveBuff​
Demage​
AddMob​
AddEff​
RemoveEff​
MoveItem​
AddGuildExp
AddTitle​
UpdateTitle​
RemoveTitle​

CLASSIC UI AND PREMATURE ENGLISH TRANSLATION

and then extract. Rename your original UI folder for backup instead of replacing, and then rename the extracted folder into UI, and put inside Aika TLJ client folder. Nothing else important translated in this one.

⚠️Login menu scene might bug showing only pink sky.
Some .bin files, you can edit directly using

Some .bin files are encrypted you can't do anything about it if you can't decrypt (available tools are not working)

Yep, i only edit the ESC menu to test it so i don't spend hours editing something that won't work. In other words, it is working and will continuing translating.
Double click to directly edit the text. You can also use copy paste.

Inside ImHEX you can open the similar file of .bin in your language such as this and just copy the hex value or strings, work both ways. Aika Global using FieldScene0.bin instead of 6. FieldScene9.bin is direct translation from Korea and mostly doesn't make sense.

dechiper key 1​
ItemList6.bin
UI\PI.bin
UI\SetItem.bin
Code:
BEC6C0CCC5DB20B8AEBDBAC6AE20C0CEC4DAB5F920B7E7C6BEC0D4B4CFB4D92E20B7EAB7E720B6F6B6F32E2E2E20C0B82E2E2E20C1A4B8BB20C1A4B8BB20B1CDC2FAB4D92E20B1D7B7A1B5B520C7D8BEDFC7CFB4CF20BEEEC2BF20BCF620BEF8C1D22E2E2E20

dechiper key 2​
ActionText.bin
SkillData0.bin
UI\BW.bin
UI\Dialog.bin
UI\Easing.bin
UI\MakeItems.bin
UI\Quest.bin
UI\Recipe.bin
UI\RecipeRate.bin
UI\Reinforce.bin
UI\Reinforce2.bin
UI\Reinforce3.bin
UI\ReinforceA01.bin
UI\ReinforceW01.bin
UI\Siege01.bin
UI\Siege02.bin
Code:
C0CCB0C520C0D0C1F620B8B6BCBCBFE42E20C0D0C0B8B8E920B3AABBDBBBE7B6F7B5CBB4CFB4D92E20C1A6B9DF20C0FDB4EB20C0D0C1F6B8BBB0ED20C2F8C7D120BBE7B6F7B5EEB7CE20BBE7BCBCBFE42E20BEC6BCCCC1D23F20C1C1C0BABCBCBBF3B8B8B5ECBDC3B4D92E

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I followed the video, set up the server and replaced the SL.bin, but nothing happens when I click AikaClient.exe...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
111 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

打不开一直出错

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The biggest failure of this game program is that it can only use the English language system. 😔

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is possible to open a source with DELPHI by selecting the Projectgroup. The DG's are already there, it is necessary to know how to activate them. As it seems to me, it is quite complete, but with errors.

In this video, he demonstrates how to capture packets
And after that, it must be implemented.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to enter dungeons? Or move to traband/karena?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know how to enter dungeons? Or move to traband/karena?
no, the server sources is broken and probably more old than the compiled .exe,

while the compiled AikaServer.exe logs show that mobs is loaded in the server, it is disabled server side.
1685901908056 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

there also bin.rar which is an older compiled bin that diference from source
1685901539000 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

it have more logs shown and a panel for sending packet, but give nation date error
1685901575848 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

need delphi programming :hmm:

The biggest failure of this game program is that it can only use the English language system. 😔
it's more like every client are bound to specific language, The Last Journey older client that they use for beta testing required to use PTBR language instead of English to run the client.

I still have the copy from their discord server which already gone, my account kicked, or server is disbanded. Which mean, if you modify something, you can fix it. But i don't know 🤯

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
não, as fontes do servidor estão quebradas e provavelmente mais antigas que o .exe compilado,

enquanto os logs compilados do AikaServer.exe mostram que os mobs estão carregados no servidor, ele está desabilitado no lado do servidor.
View attachment 236749

há também bin.rar que é um bin compilado mais antigo que difere da fonte
View attachment 236746

tem mais logs mostrados e um painel para envio de pacotes, mas dá erro de data de nação
View attachment 236747
precisa de programação delphi:hum:

é mais como se cada cliente estivesse vinculado a um idioma específico, o cliente mais antigo The Last Journey que eles usam para o teste beta necessário para usar o idioma PTBR em vez do inglês para executar o cliente.

Ainda tenho a cópia do servidor de discórdia que já foi, minha conta foi chutada ou o servidor foi dissolvido. O que significa que, se você modificar algo, poderá corrigi-lo. Mas eu não sei🤯
If it opens in Delphi, it describes in one line about this error. How do you see this other Aika Server tab?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no server list?

2023-06-19_053649 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--update--

This error is a problem of the win10. All files are transferred to the English version of win7, and I can log in normally.

-----------
Thank for I Am NoLimiT reply. The configuration is the same.
Set Login to 0.0.0.0 in SL.bin, no server list, set to 127.0.0.1, an error is reported when logging in:
2023-06-20_002257 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

2023-06-20_005737 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, the server sources is broken and probably more old than the compiled .exe,

while the compiled AikaServer.exe logs show that mobs is loaded in the server, it is disabled server side.
View attachment 236749

there also bin.rar which is an older compiled bin that diference from source
View attachment 236746

it have more logs shown and a panel for sending packet, but give nation date error
View attachment 236747
need delphi programming :hmm:

it's more like every client are bound to specific language, The Last Journey older client that they use for beta testing required to use PTBR language instead of English to run the client.

I still have the copy from their discord server which already gone, my account kicked, or server is disbanded. Which mean, if you modify something, you can fix it. But i don't know 🤯

how did you solve it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
how did you solve it?
source and compile normally with some adjusts, 70% of errors its due wrong timedate on mysql tables or queries, other missing stuff just check inside the _history on .dpr and do a little comparision to fix, then you can compile and run, also will be necessary some code modification on Login codes to work, but nothing impossible, if you take 2 months working on it, you can fix all the issues and have a "stable" server side, the problem its the client files and limitations of the files

Back