Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, can anyone help me?. i can login create character etc, but NO NPC.
1698107324989 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

is it server or client problem?

TY

EDIT:
----------------
Fixed it, its Database.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dAikaRadar.rar TextureConverter.rar AikaDeBin.rar Analizer2.rar
Unpacked .exe SkillDataDecoder.zip [Delphi]AikaBinCryptorDecryptor.zip

Can you share the source code of these files again?

The PGC forum is not open for registration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got all the tools here as well as the pgc recommended ones, but for some reason cannot login to the game. I've followed all the steps, opened the ports, set the database up, edited the SL bin, and edited all the configs to point to the correct database, but no joy :( any ideas on what might be going wrong, I get a cannot connect to server error at login, despite running the server exe once setting up the config ini (no errors)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hopefully, someone is still here that can help me with translating some buttons, for example confirmation buttons and when you press esc in game its all in Portuguese, how can i change it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hopefully, someone is still here that can help me with translating some buttons, for example confirmation buttons and when you press esc in game its all in Portuguese, how can i change it?
if i do remember well, somethings can only be changed by editing the client .exe file, which would be kind of easyer to just use another client version

-----

REFINEMENTS
Still not know how to: increase rate of reinforcing weapon (plussing, +), edit the effect color, maximum refinement on equipment. I assume it is inside one of the .bin, i might be wrong.
i don't know if you figured this out but, the reinforce rates are in the ReinforceA01 & ReinforceW01 .bin files as mentioned in here :

1702407918979 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

(obs: Unk is propably some kind of index to the glow effect, and ReinforceCust is the actual cost in gold for reinforce as long as "Chance" being the rate of success)

to be fare, i'm not sure if this 100% right, when i was kidding around with the c++ version of this emulator i found out that the reinforce struct for the atk/def(Reinforce01 and Reinforce02) values was wrong

i could share the c++ version repo if it's any help.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i do remember well, somethings can only be changed by editing the client .exe file, which would be kind of easyer to just use another client version

-----

i don't know if you figured this out but, the reinforce rates are in the ReinforceA01 & ReinforceW01 .bin files as mentioned in here :

View attachment 253038
(obs: Unk is propably some kind of index to the glow effect, and ReinforceCust is the actual cost in gold for reinforce as long as "Chance" being the rate of success)

to be fare, i'm not sure if this 100% right, when i was kidding around with the c++ version of this emulator i found out that the reinforce struct for the atk/def(Reinforce01 and Reinforce02) values was wrong

ive tried the global client and it keeps telling me to run through the launcher, i do this but still wont work, ive looked for an en version and cant fid one

I've found the bin file that changes alot with the clients language but the problem is now things have disappeared, nothing to click on after login.

I figured it out, just very time consuming and a lot of counting now

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
no, the server sources is broken and probably more old than the compiled .exe,

while the compiled AikaServer.exe logs show that mobs is loaded in the server, it is disabled server side.
View attachment 236749

there also bin.rar which is an older compiled bin that diference from source
View attachment 236746

it have more logs shown and a panel for sending packet, but give nation date error
View attachment 236747
need delphi programming :hmm:

it's more like every client are bound to specific language, The Last Journey older client that they use for beta testing required to use PTBR language instead of English to run the client.

I still have the copy from their discord server which already gone, my account kicked, or server is disbanded. Which mean, if you modify something, you can fix it. But i don't know 🤯
any solution for the "nation Load Error" error ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is a long shot but does anyone have working webserver files with database and or a working cms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

-----

View attachment 253038

I know this is a long shot mate, but is this you?

1703290472311 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

If So do you still have a copy of the texture converter you would be willing to share? my PGC account refuses to send me a pass reminder on one account or a activation on a new account :( - would really appreciate if you were able to share

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 253632

If So do you still have a copy of the texture converter you would be willing to share? my PGC account refuses to send me a pass reminder on one account or a activation on a new account :( - would really appreciate if you were able to share
Dont mention pgc lol, they won't send verification emails nor will they do password reset email

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dAikaRadar.rar TextureConverter.rar AikaDeBin.rar Analizer2.rar
Unpacked .exe SkillDataDecoder.zip [Delphi]AikaBinCryptorDecryptor.zip

Can you share the source code of these files again?

The PGC forum is not open for registration

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why would a character not delete? its been a week and still there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yep.
my PGC account refuses to send me a pass reminder on one account or a activation on a new account :(
same problem here.

i don't have the sources for that tool anymore or even the compiled version of that one... but i still have the compiled one that i've made not so long ago, it's a little bit better since it converts to PNG instead of just dds:

1703775185066 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

you will need .net6.0 runtime to run it, let me know if it's still working properly, i didn't tested the png -> jit conversion in a while.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep.

same problem here.

i don't have the sources for that tool anymore or even the compiled version of that one... but i still have the compiled one that i've made not so long ago, it's a little bit better since it converts to PNG instead of just dds:

View attachment 253923

you will need .net6.0 runtime to run it, let me know if it's still working properly, i didn't tested the png -> jit conversion in a while.

You sir are an absolute legend!!!! thank you so much this is amazing!!! Really appreciate this :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eu consegui converter em .dds e editar mas não consigo transformar de volta em .jit :/

dds - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

arquivo em .dds editado só pra teste

jit 1 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

arquivo original em .jit

jit 2 - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

arquivo .jit todo bugado rsrs

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have decrypted the sl bin with the aikadebin.exe and put my external ip but i still cant connect outside of localhost, what is wrong? ive made a working website that adds account details to the database and that all works, just cant connect the game for some reason, if someone can give me information that works to connect externally i will upload the aikadebin
debin.PNG - AIKA ONLINE: Leak Server Files and Tools editing. - RaGEZONE Forums

So I've ran into a brick wall, it seems I can open all the ports bar port 8831 which is the login server port, I can't get it to open for the life of me, other than that I got it to work including account creation aswell as character delete through a website ive made

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah anyone who knows how to help get this actually online would be a huge help, I've opened all ports, edited SL bin all entries, including listen IPs added SL bin to client, server starts, but throws up a socket error, and I just cannot connect via the client, it gets to login I put account tin and it just freezes. Does anyone have an example SL bin I could compare with? Or any idea on what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance

Back