• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Anju's Release Thread (Models, Website, and others)

In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm only making this because some of the old topics might of had the links removed from their site. And I also have no further tension to dealing with the old files that I had in the previous years.

If you guys need help adding weapons, models, or sets into your Gunz server, please look it up before asking me. HellSniper and possibly Wucas can help you answer your questions if you have any about 3D modeling relative things.

If you need help with anythin related to web site coding and/or SQL query scripts, I might be able to help, but it is best to check with Dave for more precise accurate information since I'm still average at some web and/or SQL related.

Alright, let's get on with the releases. I will be updating this topic whenever I find something new or needs to be updated. I'll also be putting a log in this topic as well to show what I updated and such.

Also take note that some releases might be incomplete as well.

3D Model Releases:

Earlier before 2012:
~ Daggers

~ Katanas

~ Scythes

~ Sabers

~ Random Melee (as Katanas in Gunz)

~ Kodachi/Dual Swords

~ Assault Rifles

~ Marksman Rifles

~ Sniper Rifles

~ Railguns

~ Grenade/Rocket Launchers

~ Shotguns

~ Revolvers

~ Pistols

~ SMGs

~ Keyblades from Kingdom Hearts series

~ Bows

~ Machine Guns

~ Misc

~ Spears

~ Not tagged

As of July 2014:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Maps:
or http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/gunz-map-chapel-962745/

Websites:

~ Beta's
Password is "anju" (without quotes)

Source Modifications/Snippets

or http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/cod-hit-marker-950509/

History Logs

- July 20, 2014: Added password to one of the websites. Someone notified me about it on Skype. I didn't remember that it had a password on it. Removed a website link due to permission not granted by requested owner of it.

Note: Topic is still being worked at. Please be patient as I try my best to update this topic as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first and last to tell you in proper English: great releases though I'm afraid your effort on this is a waste.

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you do want to continue with this, create a website for it instead, update it with pictures and documentation.

This is just useless. Nobody wants to download something if they don't know what it looks like or what it does.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you do want to continue with this, create a website for it instead, update it with pictures and documentation.

This is just useless. Nobody wants to download something if they don't know what it looks like or what it does.

Yea you right, please add some pictures
maybe you should add one download link, not for each item one.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Let me just tell you something about Anju.

Unlike other people, he never releases things that people wouldn't want to add, if you don't want to download it and see for yourself then its your loss. His work is amazing and your lucky he is one of the ones still contributing to this section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Anju,

I'm using your website atm, everything is working. Only the register page doesn't.

Create account button keeps grey/frozen. Seems like there is no link in the button.

I also get errors when I execute the Account.sql...

It says :

Msg 4901, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
ALTER TABLE only allows columns to be added that can contain nulls, or have a DEFAULT definition specified, or the column being added is an identity or timestamp column, or alternatively if none of the previous conditions are satisfied the table must be empty to allow addition of this column. Column 'Coins' cannot be added to non-empty table 'Account' because it does not satisfy these conditions.
Msg 3902, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION.
Msg 1752, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Column 'Coins' in table 'Account' is invalid for creating a default constraint.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
Msg 1752, Level 16, State 0, Line 1
Column 'ECoins' in table 'Account' is invalid for creating a default constraint.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 1
Could not create constraint. See previous errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Anju,

I'm using your website atm, everything is working. Only the register page doesn't.

Create account button keeps grey/frozen. Seems like there is no link in the button.

I also get errors when I execute the Account.sql...

It says :

Msg 4901, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
ALTER TABLE only allows columns to be added that can contain nulls, or have a DEFAULT definition specified, or the column being added is an identity or timestamp column, or alternatively if none of the previous conditions are satisfied the table must be empty to allow addition of this column. Column 'Coins' cannot be added to non-empty table 'Account' because it does not satisfy these conditions.
Msg 3902, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
The COMMIT TRANSACTION request has no corresponding BEGIN TRANSACTION.
Msg 1752, Level 16, State 0, Line 2
Column 'ECoins' in table 'Account' is invalid for creating a default constraint.

Right click on dbo.Account > Click Modify Table > Scroll to bottom of List> Create new entry called Coins , Value being int, make sure box is checked. Save > Refresh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right click on dbo.Account > Click Modify Table > Scroll to bottom of List> Create new entry called Coins , Value being int, make sure box is checked. Save > Refresh

Still the same, I still can't register. But everything is executed...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:

Please Set the Default Value as NULL for Columns 'ECoins' , and 'Coins'

Last edited:
Back