Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bot's Hack's ......

Reaction score
343 thats a question to you cuz you have really much experience. Now the question. Is a Range hack possible. Some ppl say that the K25 have a range hack and how can i protect my server from the K25?

thx in advance

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
If you fill up the chat window with letters using up the availible character limit per message and then open the k25 bot you can open it without it sending that weird text, will not work.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Range is impossible to cheat with because its serversided.
The very most you can do is spam a skill packet until it forces it at a slightly longer range then normal but its really unconventional and unreliable

Most players on a free server will use K25 bot to sell all junk to npc with one click while crafting.
To avoid this you need to always make sure the NPCs you have a crafting service on DOES NOT have a sell function on them. Or anywhere near them, make the seller atleast 10 meters away. PwRufCraft and K25 both exploit the selling function so keeping your selling far away ensures no one is botting while crafting.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
number 1 scripter and k25 user steals a server and now asking for help to protect it from people like yourself and your own friends. Like the players on "your" server said, you never ban them or mute them, if you do you don't have any players left. So they do everything they want, they know the owner is doing the same on play account.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
number 1 scripter and k25 user steals a server and now asking for help to protect it from people like yourself and your own friends. Like the players on "your" server said, you never ban them or mute them, if you do you don't have any players left. So they do everything they want, they know the owner is doing the same on play account.

Podcast you register you here with a noob (fake name) how about to tell your right name...im sure thats you was the player that i banned for using K25....so STFU...try to make your own server and then lets talk again....1. i have one one account 2. i bann and mute enought player and 3. what server steals i ???

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you try speak English in this forum? And I would never put my foot on a child's server who is a scripter/hacker/failure and not knowing the English language.
By the way, next time you steal a server, make sure you know how to fix an error so you don't have to wipe after one week and call it "beta is over"

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can you try speak English in this forum? And I would never put my foot on a child's server who is a scripter/hacker/failure and not knowing the English language.
By the way, next time you steal a server, make sure you know how to fix an error so you don't have to wipe after one week and call it "beta is over"

oh now i know who you are HAHAHAHAHAHA cry noob CRY.....i think you dont know what is STEAL.....pls leave this forum....cry and cry...
btw i dont need to cheat about the online player count like you bish.......and STEAl what server.....and i wirite english how i want it and not you

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not being funny but I banned you myself from my server for using K25 bot, at which point you proceeded to say it was your "brother".

And here are the characters of yours I banned:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not being funny but I banned you myself from my server for using K25 bot, at which point you proceeded to say it was your "brother".

Nailed it

Upvote 0
Reaction score

i know and its was my bro. I would donate with that account but my bro said it banned. xD i use my name (Teemo) on a server and use K25 that yeah really nice.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
But anyways.

To ensure your players are not botting on your server, keep all sell functions away from crafting functions at NPCs and have your GMs do regular runs of farming zones.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh now i know who you are HAHAHAHAHAHA cry noob CRY.....i think you dont know what is STEAL.....pls leave this forum....cry and cry...
btw i dont need to cheat about the online player count like you bish.......and STEAl what server.....and i wirite english how i want it and not you
Rolf noob , you stole files from Blue Dragon on your curent Verden server , you only changed few icons the rest is 100% copy from their server.
Learn to develop and have hard work in balancing.
That guy is right that you know only to steal and not to forget copy-cat.:junglejane::junglejane::junglejane:

Upvote 0
Back