• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

C9 - General Help Thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
downloaded and installed all extension files but still doesnt work :(

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'could not find driver' in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php:8 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php(8): PDO->__construct('sqlsrv:server=P...', 'sa', 'pasddfgdf...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php(3): include_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\include\config.php on line 8

extension=php_sqlsrv_52_ts_vc6.dll
extension=php_pdo_sqlsrv_52_ts_vc6.dll

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to stop the server from creating "tlog and tlog-security" log files ?
Apology if this is duplicated :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@hemaprince
Do you know how to fix gold and item drop rate?

all rates can be modified from GameData.c9d ,which i really dnt have any tool for it

all what i know for now that the drop rate in current settings is 0.0003f
and not me who discover that :) , i wish someone could at least give us its structure so we can make tools for it :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have worked with server on hamachi and my friends can connect to my server
to make it pulic change every ip to your public ip except ConnectionDB Ip leave it 127.0.01

whats wrong ?
seem to me all clear
that two error about connection refused; because of late connection of auth broker , but later it sucessfully connected
could u show what client message error ?
(better to translate to english if not)

Connection refused [10061]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any next tutorial ?
encelot all map open/mapkey ?

ServerBaseConfig.dat and LMSConfig.DAT

Code:
<Server Param="ServerType=Game ServerNo=9 IP=127.0.0.1 PublicIP=127.0.0.1 TcpPort=10509 ChannelNo=1 GameServerType=NOR MapKey=186 MaxUser=500 Community=1 Auction=1 ChatLog=1 LogServer=1 DataCache=1 LogFile=1 LogConsole=1 LogLevel=8 Autoblock=0 Threshold=0 PcTradeThreshold=0 " />

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ServerBaseConfig.dat and LMSConfig.DAT

Code:
<Server Param="ServerType=Game ServerNo=9 IP=127.0.0.1 PublicIP=127.0.0.1 TcpPort=10509 ChannelNo=1 GameServerType=NOR MapKey=186 MaxUser=500 Community=1 Auction=1 ChatLog=1 LogServer=1 DataCache=1 LogFile=1 LogConsole=1 LogLevel=8 Autoblock=0 Threshold=0 PcTradeThreshold=0 " />
only tower ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all rates can be modified from GameData.c9d ,which i really dnt have any tool for it

all what i know for now that the drop rate in current settings is 0.0003f
and not me who discover that :) , i wish someone could at least give us its structure so we can make tools for it :)

What programe do you use for modifying gamedata.c9d?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What programe do you use for modifying gamedata.c9d?
guys i really dnt have its tool and i wish to have it
i tried hex it but i failed
i just have some simple info about it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just curious i havent seen one yet, and how am i supposed to get rare books without gm commands if not dim boss, and i believe not every book is in bardiel.

Back