Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cant play & host at the same time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server runs perfectly now.....For all my friends..

I changed the Proxyserver.ini

And added: my External Ip at: external_server_ip_for_user0= "xxx.xx.xxx.xxx"

But that gives a lessor problem.

Im not able to play the game myself. Only my friends and other ppl, from outside my network can play now..
Why can i not connect when i changed the ip, so other ppl can play?

I've tryed 1000 different things. But i cant get it to work,.. I really need help on this one...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
same thing here, i can have everything running fine. only i can't connect. just keep on trying.. i'm waiting for a reply too!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For You guys who has problems with playing and hosting DragonRaja at the same time.
Then here is a guide. Written by MuRdOc, and edited by myself. All credits goes to MuRdOc!

Good luck :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a router problem, at least for me it was, try to enter 127.0.0.1 or your lan IP into your dragon.ini (of the client), should work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, i know that. But if you input that. Then other people wont be able to play on your server. Only yourself or ppl on your lan network.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm, should get some information before posting, you're right. But it's new that the client requests the server ip from the proxy server, he used to use the one written down in the dragon.ini ;(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is how i did it.. Change your Dragon.ini only make one for yourself with your LAN ip in it... then make another Dragon.ini with your WAN ip in it for everyone else.

Back