Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cn any one wanna share fixed zone data !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys.
cn any one of u wanna share theire zone data which u had configed.
i m nt able to cofig my server. (remove,bugs, n all probs)
if any one wanna help . then kindly reply .on this
or on my mail id: jiteshshivani@gmail.com

Reaction score
Everything is explained in this forum abt how to configure and remove bugs and all.. if u are not able to do that then u are not worth having a server.. My suggestion-Try yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree wth u ! bt i cnt able to find some links .. n if i find those file . i cnt able to go through on that !
n i dont wanna host a server i just want for my fun!
reply soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this a3 search box link some post r removed n some r . fu##ed by posts,, n some r old so cant reply n ask on then .. dude plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
m using this only bt ... there r many prob like chars cnt wear set n teleport prob. n many more :| thats y told for zonedata

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
NO 1 will dude.
If u waste ur 2 - 2&half month to set a perfect Zonedata, Will u share with a player who dnt care abt ur Hardwork and will play just for fun ?

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NO 1 will dude.
If u waste ur 2 - 2&half month to set a perfect Zonedata, Will u share with a player who dnt care abt ur Hardwork and will play just for fun ?

:lol::lol::lol:

What about all the people that spent their time to learn stuff , write guides, build tools and shared their work?

Are they stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back