• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cn any one wanna share fixed zone data !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys.
cn any one of u wanna share theire zone data which u had configed.
i m nt able to cofig my server. (remove,bugs, n all probs)
if any one wanna help . then kindly reply .on this
or on my mail id: jiteshshivani@gmail.com

Reaction score
Everything is explained in this forum abt how to configure and remove bugs and all.. if u are not able to do that then u are not worth having a server.. My suggestion-Try yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i agree wth u ! bt i cnt able to find some links .. n if i find those file . i cnt able to go through on that !
n i dont wanna host a server i just want for my fun!
reply soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in this a3 search box link some post r removed n some r . fu##ed by posts,, n some r old so cant reply n ask on then .. dude plz help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
m using this only bt ... there r many prob like chars cnt wear set n teleport prob. n many more :| thats y told for zonedata

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
NO 1 will dude.
If u waste ur 2 - 2&half month to set a perfect Zonedata, Will u share with a player who dnt care abt ur Hardwork and will play just for fun ?

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
NO 1 will dude.
If u waste ur 2 - 2&half month to set a perfect Zonedata, Will u share with a player who dnt care abt ur Hardwork and will play just for fun ?

:lol::lol::lol:

What about all the people that spent their time to learn stuff , write guides, build tools and shared their work?

Are they stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back