Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom MapleStory Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
Custom MapleStory Client

This project is currently inactive do to school.

I cannot guarantee that this project will be completed.

Team

IWannaWin
Green45

Credits
Snow (WzLib)
Jonyleeson (WzLib)
IWannaWin (Client)
Green45 (Client)

Goals
Make it stable and fast.

Language
C# with XNA.

Map Rendering (re-coded)

IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums

IWannaWin - Custom MapleStory Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: MapleStory Client Emulator

good luck on this project.

youll be the second person with a client they made themself, next to moose.

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score

lol??? who? are you talking about that supposed v80 client?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes let's all make maplestory map renders.

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score

Thanks for your support. :D:

Yes let's all make maplestory map renders.

I did this to show haha01haha01 that it doesn't take 5 seconds to render the Henesys map with C#. Also, the character rendering is almost done (only skills and effects left) and I am working on the mob rendering.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heres a suggestion: Make it so that you can change the version to whatever version you want. And note that you gotta make the sockets, packet writers and recievers, and the login screen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did this to show haha01haha01 that it doesn't take 5 seconds to render the Henesys map with C#. Also, the character rendering is almost done (only skills and effects left) and I am working on the mob rendering.

Even 1 sec+ is far too long. If you can cut it down to a few ms then I'd honestly love to know how you're loading files. Texture2D.FromFile is way way way too slow and converting everything to xnb format would be hell (but at least it would load fast ha)

One thing I'd like to see is the correct rendering of backgrounds. Their initial position has always been off for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

moose made a map renderer, not a client.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score

moose made a map renderer, not a client.

then explain why he/she (big fight about this on CE) was able to get in game (GMS v??) and play with other people. the rendering was not that bad, but the point of the "client" was to prove that you can play MapleStory without their client and bypass their hackshield.

please i read that 30+ page thread. it was mainly fighting about the gender of moose and what language it was programmed in. i think he/she said it was programmed in delphi.

EDIT:
found a thread on RaGEZONE to prove my point: http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/discussion-this-person-named-moose-made-a-custom-client-568149/

my bad not coded in delphi, some other language.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

moose was full of poop
and iwannawin

please do NOT use XNA, it's good for nothing
if you want to have a real client,
hardcode it

it will be harder, will take longer, but will also be worth the effort <_<

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score

moose was full of poop
and iwannawin

please do NOT use XNA, it's good for nothing
if you want to have a real client,
hardcode it

it will be harder, will take longer, but will also be worth the effort <_<

right now you seem "full of poop"

let him code it how ever he wants. its he client that he is making. if you want it coded some other way, code it your self then.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

then explain why he/she (big fight about this on CE) was able to get in game (GMS v??) and play with other people. the rendering was not that bad, but the point of the "client" was to prove that you can play MapleStory without their client and bypass their hackshield.

Where is the proof? All i see are a bunch of pictures, with no evidence what so ever, showing that moose actually got into gms.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

duck candyman go to other forum if you don't trust in theo ther you will ive alone whit a fuking cat and a wigga will go duck you every nihjt for 16 years

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score

It doesn't matter if Moose could get into GMS, it's not too hard to do. Anyways, just don't discuss it in my thread.

About the client, I think I will make a custom MapleStory client instead. Because that way, I can add stuff as I code it (make clean WZ files) and eventually I could make a client like the real one. Let me know what you guys think.

Even 1 sec+ is far too long. If you can cut it down to a few ms then I'd honestly love to know how you're loading files. Texture2D.FromFile is way way way too slow and converting everything to xnb format would be hell (but at least it would load fast ha)

One thing I'd like to see is the correct rendering of backgrounds. Their initial position has always been off for me.
Well I'm converting it as it loads with the function below. I found it on some site and it works pretty fast. I could probably get the henesys map to load everything in around 1000-1100ms.

PHP:
private Texture2D BitmapToTexture(GraphicsDevice graphics, System.Drawing.Bitmap bitmap)
        {
            Texture2D texture = new Texture2D(graphics, bitmap.Width, bitmap.Height, 0, TextureUsage.None, SurfaceFormat.Color);
            System.Drawing.Imaging.BitmapData data = bitmap.LockBits(new System.Drawing.Rectangle(0, 0, bitmap.Width, bitmap.Height), System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageLockMode.ReadOnly, bitmap.PixelFormat);
            int bufferSize = data.Height * data.Stride;
            byte[] bytes = new byte[bufferSize];
            Marshal.Copy(data.Scan0, bytes, 0, bytes.Length);
            texture.SetData(bytes);
            bitmap.UnlockBits(data);
            bitmap.Dispose();
            return texture;
        }

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GL on this, looks interesting.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Silv3rbullet already made one with Csharp and the others with direct x.

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
GL on this, looks interesting.
Thanks for the support.

Silv3rbullet already made one with Csharp and the others with direct x.

Basically, anyone with basic C# skills can render the MapleStory poop. But you need experience to make it fast and clean, which most are lacking.

I, on the other hand, have a lot of experience so the client will be as fast and clean as possible. Also, it will be actually be completed.

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is pretty easy lol.
It's making it smooth and not d/c that's hard.
lol

And BTW, XNA = DirectX wrapper and DX for C#.

And Martin, didn't you just say that you can't guarantee that this will be completed?

CRACK DEALER
Reaction score
It is pretty easy lol.
It's making it smooth and not d/c that's hard.
lol

And BTW, XNA = DirectX wrapper and DX for C#.

And Martin, didn't you just say that you can't guarantee that this will be completed?

Yes, but if I do not complete it I will release a "completed" version of it. Which will be a working version of what I did. Also, it's Martyn. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

please i read that 30+ page thread. it was mainly fighting about the gender of moose and what language it was programmed in. i think he/she said it was programmed in delphi.

EDIT:
found a thread on RaGEZONE to prove my point: http://forum.ragezone.com/f425/discussion-this-person-named-moose-made-a-custom-client-568149/

my bad not coded in delphi, some other language.

That picture proofed nothing bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back