Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I've invested 73 hours into FO4 this week (playing on survival difficulty), and I've only just started the quest with Nick Valentine. There's a remarkable amount of stuff to explore, especially the interiors.. they are amazing, juxtaposed with fo3 interiors.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Unless you used console commands to spawn yourself weapons and played on Very Easy, I call shenanigans.

I rushed the main story quests and no I didn't use console commands, once you have enough fusion cores you can basically stay in your power armour permanently which is pretty much what I did. Ammo was my only limitation. I also didn't sleep.

Basically, power armour = makes game a lot easier.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Basically, power armour = makes game a lot easier.

It does make it easier. But it also depends on the difficulty. I'm playing on survival and it's still tough whilst using power armour. Did you spec into intelligence for the extra xp too?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It does make it easier. But it also depends on the difficulty. I'm playing on survival and it's still tough whilst using power armour. Did you spec into intelligence for the extra xp too?

Mostly strength, intelligence, endurance and agility. Every other perk I tried to even out the rest of the points I had which was very limited.

Reactions: Jax
Reaction score
I'm not rushing any of it! I got artillery all over the place now lol It's like calling in a air strike on COD haha I'm having a blast with this game. My power armor is level D now so I can live a lot longer and take mass damage! I love building the bases and setting up defenses. Fallout 4 is the best!

Rogu3
Reaction score
I'm not rushing any of it! I got artillery all over the place now lol It's like calling in a air strike on COD haha I'm having a blast with this game. My power armor is level D now so I can live a lot longer and take mass damage! I love building the bases and setting up defenses. Fallout 4 is the best!
I have found a T45-F Torso. You guys are so ahead of me, but I haven't had any time to really play it tbh. I'm like Level 15 or 16, lol noob. I'm also exploring every inch of it that I can, so that can explain it. I'm on Normal difficulty atm, but I think when I finish I will start a new game on Survival.

Rogu3
Reaction score
So I noticed something, if you're on a laptop, without the scrolling mouse, you can't scroll down in the perk chart...
What kind of laptop? There is usually some secret to the scroll wheel on every laptop, it's just harder on some than others. You should lookup a way to use a scroll wheel on your laptop. (Try using two fingers instead of one, I know it works on some newer models of Laptops that I have used.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had to look up a couple quest lol no shame in that! The only issues I got is changing wep delay and so many settlers just standing around is annoying... also building shelter with walls won't let you build a square house... real world struggles!

Rogu3
Reaction score
I had to look up a couple quest lol no shame in that! The only issues I got is changing wep delay and so many settlers just standing around is annoying... also building shelter with walls won't let you build a square house... real world struggles!
You can command settlers to do things in the workshop.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I noticed something, if you're on a laptop, without the scrolling mouse, you can't scroll down in the perk chart...

You don't scroll it with mouse...move the cursor to the bottom of the screen and it scrolls.

Rogu3
Reaction score
You don't scroll it with mouse...move the cursor to the bottom of the screen and it scrolls.
I'm not sure how I feel about the Diamond City radio guy? He's kind of lame and uninteresting, imho.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've become addicted to Jet, ever since they changed it so it slows down time I can't stop using it :(:, it's Ducking great

Rogu3
Reaction score
You can do a mission for him and then he improves massively but I simply shot him then a kid took over who's slightly funny but I plan on killing him too.
Kill them until their funny. Seems legit.
"You know what happened to the last guy who told crappy jokes?"
"Yes, sir, I'll be funnier sir."
"That wasn't funny." -shoots-

Back