Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Fallout 4

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just started playing the game now and I'm probably going to be fully focusing on my perception and agility, I would like to know how overpowered the stealth in the game could get, just like what they did in Skyrim.

By the way who went building Intelligence? Like what does it emphasize?

This is pretty much my starting summary for my stats. And I love how they really called me by my name.

Reaction score
LhT4ZP6 - [Discussion] Fallout 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

Just helping you guys out :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm actually waiting for the people in NexusMod to be releasing some 2k or 4k textures.

Can't wait to get some good close up screenshots on my gears, and maybe some good custom quests they made.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really hate the fact that my main problem and has always been the problem ever since the start of the game is the scarce of ammunition, there are always loots for it, but it has always been for Pipe Pistols. ugh, I've clearing mutant infested areas and I can't fight them with melee since I absolutely have 0 strength lmfao.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tIx8Oco - [Discussion] Fallout 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

I hate this guy, he made me face off a lot of those Ducking sea dwellers and not to mention two legendary types ugh

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've met a lot of Yao Guai and Deathclaws from just walking off tracks.

And good thing a Yao Guai and a Deathclaw kills each other and also Deathclaws also kill each other, great way to get a benefit out of them once one of them dies and the other gets low.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He gives you bad butt rifle afterward though :D

You meant her wife

And anyways haven't yet visited Diamond City, just free roaming around the world looking for interesting things and dramas around the world.

Also though, I'm also interested with the note being displayed about that VAT thing where if you get to that certain level of Perception, you could use your VAT to a target and a random person appears and kills that target... like wtf...

Back