Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it doesn't work even in this way: there is simple no way to download this client
I think the problem is download speed, it only give you around 1h 20min to download it for free. There won't be any problem if you can finish downloading within the period.

I tried to download the corsair version (60GB), the estimated download time is 2h and it failed every time at 50% to 80%.
I also downloaded sage version (30GB), I succeeded on the first try, took me around 1h.

I shutdown everything else and focused on my downloading, managed to download corsair in around 40min and nothing happened to me.
I saved it on my google drive so that I can keep trying, otherwise I always got message "there are too many people view or download the file. Please try again later" after a few attempts.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have an I7 6700 & 32GB of RAM (plus two separated SSD's for server & client), which client & server would you recommend to DL for the best solo experience ? I mean running both server & game. (It doesn't have to be the latest or anything i just want a decent playing experience with as few bugs as possible)

I do have the previous archer release btw, but judging from a lot of comments i seen as i checked out this forums again it looks like its been superseeded by the Guardian release as far as quality goes, am i right in asuming that ?

PS: One last question, i know it sounds wierd but do the server files use AVX instructions in any way ?

Thank you btw Leyen for all the wonderful work and time you put into this projects btw, and thanks to Jin for the new Guardian release :).

Last edited:

Dae

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tool Files
Corsair Version (NA 398535)
Does anyone have a different link for the for the Corsair version, preferably a torrent? Google Drive is horrible at downloading large files that take too long. It keeps failing at half way because it takes too long and Google Drive only allows you to download for so long.
I've downloaded everything else for the Corsair version the other day. Just missing the Tool Files. Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a different link for the for the Corsair version, preferably a torrent? Google Drive is horrible at downloading large files that take too long. It keeps failing at half way because it takes too long and Google Drive only allows you to download for so long.
I've downloaded everything else for the Corsair version the other day. Just missing the Tool Files. Thanks.
I second this, the quota is super annoying

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey i need help. Everrytime if i want loggin the client crash after the PA logo and in the logs i get this.
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusInvalidValue","ErrorString":"The setting is invalid.","Log":"ContentsOptions/SiegeDayOption service/nation type 에 맞는 데이터가 없습니다." }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusInvalidValue","ErrorString":"The setting is invalid.","Log":"GameOptionManager" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoCantLoadParameter","ErrorString":"Cannot load the Parameter.","Log":"ErrNo(eErrNoStaticStatusInvalidValue(2930884036):[The setting is invalid.])" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"3","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"Error!","Log":"Pattern 실행중 실패했습니다![1]" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x41D4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame : 4" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x41D4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame()" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:51","ThreadId":"0x41D4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"Terminating App: ExitInstance" }

hey i need help. Everrytime if i want loggin the client crash after the PA logo and in the logs i get this.
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusInvalidValue","ErrorString":"The setting is invalid.","Log":"ContentsOptions/SiegeDayOption service/nation type 에 맞는 데이터가 없습니다." }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoStaticStatusInvalidValue","ErrorString":"The setting is invalid.","Log":"GameOptionManager" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoCantLoadParameter","ErrorString":"Cannot load the Parameter.","Log":"ErrNo(eErrNoStaticStatusInvalidValue(2930884036):[The setting is invalid.])" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x1990","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"3","ErrorNo":"eErrNoErrorHappen","ErrorString":"Error!","Log":"Pattern 실행중 실패했습니다![1]" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x41D4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame : 4" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:50","ThreadId":"0x41D4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"setEndGame()" }
{"Date":"2023-08-18 13:37:51","ThreadId":"0x41D4","LogType":"00","ServiceLogLevel":"0","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"eErrNoServiceLog","ErrorString":"Service log!","Log":"Terminating App: ExitInstance" }
btw i had try to find this :
ContentsOptions/SiegeDayOption service/nation type but i cant find it

btw i had try to find this :
Okey i find it by my self

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, may I know which version I can try to play solo? Also do I need to install/use any SQL server mangament or something? Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, is it possible to split the archive into several parts (Nova client)? Google Drive just interrupts downloading after 1 hour, always failing after 20gb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question.
Why is there such a huge difference in capacity between Official Files and Emulator Files?
I am trying to download the Corsair Version (NA 398535), but it is too large to download.
Are Server Login, Server Field, Tool's, and Client all necessary for construction?

And I enjoyed Version 2508 (Guardian version).
However, there are quite a few missing features.
For example, it was impossible to purchase a guild house because the guild house auction was not held. There seemed to be a command for the guild house, but I couldn't find how to use it. Some npc couldn't find it even after reconnecting, and the raft was available, but the sailboat was not registered.
It didn't seem like the npc "likeability" was working either.

So I am going to try the Version 2774 (Nova version) Emulator.
Is this version much more advanced than Guardian??
If anyone knows, please reply.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I have a question.
Why is there such a huge difference in capacity between Official Files and Emulator Files?
I am trying to download the Corsair Version (NA 398535), but it is too large to download.
Are Server Login, Server Field, Tool's, and Client all necessary for construction?

And I enjoyed Version 2508 (Guardian version).
However, there are quite a few missing features.
For example, it was impossible to purchase a guild house because the guild house auction was not held. There seemed to be a command for the guild house, but I couldn't find how to use it. Some npc couldn't find it even after reconnecting, and the raft was available, but the sailboat was not registered.
It didn't seem like the npc "likeability" was working either.

So I am going to try the Version 2774 (Nova version) Emulator.
Is this version much more advanced than Guardian??
If anyone knows, please reply.

Good morning. Well, the official file version is heavier due to the fact that the file structure is more complete than an emulated version.

Regarding the emulated Guardian version, it is indeed playable, but it is still incomplete.

The emulated Nova version is not even 15% finished, although owner Kirito sold it to me saying it was 70% finished.

Hello, is it possible to split the archive into several parts (Nova client)? Google Drive just interrupts downloading after 1 hour, always failing after 20gb.

Hello PhoenixLight continue trying to downloading, if you can't, i'll split it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. There is only 1 hour 20 minutes limit by Google to download the 50Gb from gdrive and after that, it automatically disconnects downloading. For me, it requires 3 hours to download. Tried just 2 hours ago and failed again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning. Well, the official file version is heavier due to the fact that the file structure is more complete than an emulated version.

Regarding the emulated Guardian version, it is indeed playable, but it is still incomplete.

The emulated Nova version is not even 15% finished, although owner Kirito sold it to me saying it was 70% finished.

can you help me??

Tried to build a Nova emulator but failed.
It seems to me that this is a Java problem.
I tried with java in nova server folder and also tried other java versions. all environment variables.
But all failed. The Java version in the folder seems to be "jdk1.8.0_152".
I don't know if it's because of this issue. It tells you to run "mongod".
But running "mongod" doesn't change anything.
And I checked with Cmd command.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -ano | findstr 23456
TCP 127.0.0.1:23456 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 15228
C:\WINDOWS\system32>tasklist | findstr 15228
mongod.exe 15228 Console 2 80,156 K
C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -ano | findstr 27017
TCP 127.0.0.1:7009 127.0.0.1:27017 SYN_SENT 1008
C:\WINDOWS\system32>tasklist | findstr 1008
java.exe 1008 Console 2 82,148 K

The system says "mongod" is running.
I've also tried this.
I tried overwriting the "Guardian Version"'s Database, but the result was the same.

Looking at the forum, Official Files seems to be impossible to run on a normal computer, so I have to give up.
Recommended specs are too high.

2023-08-30 00 25 28 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums
2023-08-30 00 49 46 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, downloaded finally, but can't get into character creation screen - game just crashes.

05:38:40.146 WARN - Client IP: 127.0.0.1, accountId: 1 cookie: 1408378982 trying to login with different client type (Client: EN Server: GT_REAL)
05:38:40.147 WARN - Server -> Client: SMNak
05:38:40.147 ERROR - Can't find opcode for packet: SMNak

can you help me??

Tried to build a Nova emulator but failed.
It seems to me that this is a Java problem.
I tried with java in nova server folder and also tried other java versions. all environment variables.
But all failed. The Java version in the folder seems to be "jdk1.8.0_152".
I don't know if it's because of this issue. It tells you to run "mongod".
But running "mongod" doesn't change anything.
And I checked with Cmd command.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -ano | findstr 23456
TCP 127.0.0.1:23456 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 15228
C:\WINDOWS\system32>tasklist | findstr 15228
mongod.exe 15228 Console 2 80,156 K
C:\WINDOWS\system32>netstat -ano | findstr 27017
TCP 127.0.0.1:7009 127.0.0.1:27017 SYN_SENT 1008
C:\WINDOWS\system32>tasklist | findstr 1008
java.exe 1008 Console 2 82,148 K

The system says "mongod" is running.
I've also tried this.
I tried overwriting the "Guardian Version"'s Database, but the result was the same.

Looking at the forum, Official Files seems to be impossible to run on a normal computer, so I have to give up.
Recommended specs are too high.

View attachment 240982View attachment 240983
No, in this server files looks like lots of settings messed up.

I changed the port for database and it started
goto: database.bat open it and change port to 27017 (by default it's something 23xxx)

Edit: And still many things need to be changed and also i don't know what and where need to change something to enter the world. Or maybe the client is different

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, downloaded finally, but can't get into character creation screen - game just crashes.

05:38:40.146 WARN - Client IP: 127.0.0.1, accountId: 1 cookie: 1408378982 trying to login with different client type (Client: EN Server: GT_REAL)
05:38:40.147 WARN - Server -> Client: SMNak
05:38:40.147 ERROR - Can't find opcode for packet: SMNak

No, in this server files looks like lots of settings messed up.

I changed the port for database and it started
goto: database.bat open it and change port to 27017 (by default it's something 23xxx)

Edit: And still many things need to be changed and also i don't know what and where need to change something to enter the world. Or maybe the client is different

I changed the port as you said, and the server startup problem was solved. However, I couldn't log in.

The login button in “Launcher.exe” does not click at all.
No error or message appears. Nothing happens.
So I thought the account wasn't created automatically.
I tried. Loading DB with “Navicat”
However, the DB table was just “fishing”.

2023-09-03 12 38 05 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

You said you had a problem with character selection.
Did you have any login problems?

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed the port as you said, and the server startup problem was solved. However, I couldn't log in.

The login button in “Launcher.exe” does not click at all.
No error or message appears. Nothing happens.
So I thought the account wasn't created automatically.
I tried. Loading DB with “Navicat”
However, the DB table was just “fishing”.

View attachment 241175

You said you had a problem with character selection.
Did you have any login problems?
You need to download this launcher and place into bin64
and change port with this guide https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tutorial-for-smnak-bypass-launcher-from-nova-version.1203677/
And this is not the end, you need to change the server.properties from GT_REAL to DEV (because you will not go over world selection and everything else just throwing database error on server start))
And even after that - this client is not Nova client at all (no Nova class selectable at character creation screen) and it will just throw an error on Create character button.
That's it, i think nothing we can do.
Now start Launcher as Administrator (or it will throw en error)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need to download this launcher and place into bin64
and change port with this guide https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/tutorial-for-smnak-bypass-launcher-from-nova-version.1203677/
And this is not the end, you need to change the server.properties from GT_REAL to DEV (because you will not go over world selection and everything else just throwing database error on server start))
And even after that - this client is not Nova client at all (no Nova class selectable at character creation screen) and it will just throw an error on Create character button.
That's it, i think nothing we can do.
Now start Launcher as Administrator (or it will throw en error)

I followed your tutorial but couldn't get to the character selection screen.

2023-09-03 21 59 30 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

by the way. What you say is very shocking.
This server is very unstable and
‘Nova’ does not exist on ‘Nova Server’.
I no longer have any reason to keep trying this.

I think the 'Guardian' emulator would be good for simple enjoyment. At least no errors occur.
Thank you for answer.
It was a good study for me.

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I only have 16gb ram which version can I play? and is this possible to download at windows steamdeck?

Back