Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figure it out? Do we need to hold your hand? If that's the case, I'm walking away from this forum now.
sorry, I just have old saved links from old versions of the game and I've shared them.

And as for the nova server, I need to figure it out.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry, I just have old saved links from old versions of the game and I've shared them.

And as for the nova server, I need to figure it out.
I'll create a torrent to download this for the other individual who asked for it and I'll fire up a virtual machine to see if I can get it figured out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll create a torrent to download this for the other individual who asked for it and I'll fire up a virtual machine to see if I can get it figured out.
hi I tried your files not too much time but nothing could be done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi I tried your files not too much time but nothing could be done
do you have any problems with the emulator

since I remember there was a problem with opening boxes and stamina and knocking out an error on rep boss 2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

since I remember there was a problem with opening boxes and stamina and knocking out an error on rep boss 2

hi emu nova impossible to launch and for the odor emulator v1.0.1 I can't connect to the game so I have to find a good client I think the update of GamezBD and higher or I'm making a mistake

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi emu nova impossible to launch and for the odor emulator v1.0.1 I can't connect to the game so I have to find a good client I think the update of GamezBD and higher or I'm making a mistake
You are making a mistake set up the IP in the client and on the emulator

after that, log in to the database

if it doesn't work out, I'll repackage my emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are making a mistake set up the IP in the client and on the emulator

after that, log in to the database

if it doesn't work out, I'll repackage my emulator.
1708082393978 - Emulator/Tools Release Megathread - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm still blocking it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I've checked the thread, and I were curious about the Nova Emulator release, however both Launcher, Server + Client links are dead. Are there any alternatives?

Back