• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

EpicShop - AJAX based web catalogue and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I made this for epic hotel. I've recently left epic and I am releasing it publicly

Screenshots
Pure - EpicShop - AJAX based web catalogue and more - RaGEZONE Forums

You'll have to install it, because it's quite interactive there would be 100's of screenshots.
No copyright, No need to say i did it. I'll know i did. I don't really need a bigger e-penis. No tutorial, unless someone makes one.

Goodluck, Goodbye.
James.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
EDIT; My bad, Yours is better! ;D

Last edited:
What about no.
Reaction score
I made this for epic hotel. I've recently left epic and I am releasing it publicly

Screenshots

You'll have to install it, because it's quite interactive there would be 100's of screenshots.
No copyright, No need to say i did it. I'll know i did. I don't really need a bigger e-penis. No tutorial, unless someone makes one.

Goodluck, Goodbye.
James.

would also be made phpretro Usage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's some missed files? The links in the exchange /sell/furni this map isn't included?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's nice, I really like the auction system. It's like the r39+ marketplace for older versions. I might test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back