Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gdeliveryd and error to verify the cert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a gdeliveryd that isn't fixed and I keep getting a error to verify the cert. I would like to keep this gdel file instead of using a fixed one so I was wondering if anyone could explain how the error to verify the cert problem was fixed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a gdeliveryd that isn't fixed and I keep getting a error to verify the cert. I would like to keep this gdel file instead of using a fixed one so I was wondering if anyone could explain how the error to verify the cert problem was fixed?

Can u pls provide more informations? A error in console to show will be nice too also.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can u pls provide more informations? A error in console to show will be nice too also.
I have the 2.2.8 files running on CentOS.
This is the error I get.
TRACE : load Territory list success, size 50 announce size 0
TRACE : TerritoryManager: Sync TerritoryList to GS.
TRACE : load UniqueAuction data, bid_times 0
TRACE : dbconsigntableload: received. items.size()=0,nextbeginkey.size()=0 retcode=0
TRACE : CertAnswer received
TRACE : Error to verify the cert
err : Error to verify the cert
TRACE : OnDelSession sid=7
info : GameDBServer::OnDelSession, sid=7.
err : GameDBServer::disconnect from delivery, sid=7.
gauthd: 19 Apr 2012 22:10:06,778 INFO GAuthServer(think) - GAuthServer::OnDelSession com.goldhuman.IO.Protocol.Session@6a8046f4
info : TcpManager OnDelSession

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
uhm,gdelivery folder
search for cert ,on a line it might be TRUE ,change to false

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There isn't a au_cert or use_cert line in gamesys.conf and it will not work because the function for it is not in the gdeliveryd file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back