• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Girl is beaten up for throwing a shoe

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bastard ought to be sued for that. Flicking a shoe at him warrents that brutality...? Jesus Christ... on a 15 year old girl no less, that faggot deserves to be sacked and sued for every pathetic penny he's worth.

Zen

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yay for big powerful police *clapclap*

i wish i was big and strong and cool like them and could beat up a 15 year old girl.

shame they cant do the same with someone thier own age/size. bitches

Reaction score
Man one day i hope some terrorist comes to america and does that to one of the cops
And what the heck, blow up a couple police departments while he's there
Terrorists deserve to rot in hell, these cops deserve to be sentenced to jail and beaten by the other inmates, then they'll see who they want to pick on in the future.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
whats with the butt load of excuses from ppl trying to justify this.......

It IS true though. We think it's worse because she's a woman. Had the same thing happened to a man it wouldn't be considered to be as bad.

Reaction score
It IS true though. We think it's worse because she's a woman. Had the same thing happened to a man it wouldn't be considered to be as bad.
Exactly she's a woman, barely a woman, she looks like a light-weight teenager, and look at the force they use, you can't deem that force necessary to take a 15 year old girl to the floor who wieghs probably no more then 80kg (judging by the video), furthermore when she was on the ground she was stuck another two times.. justify that.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Exactly she's a woman, barely a woman, she looks like a light-weight teenager, and look at the force they use, you can't deem that force necessary to take a 15 year old girl to the floor who wieghs probably no more then 80kg (judging by the video), furthermore when she was on the ground she was stuck another two times.. justify that.

Do we know what the cops were thinking? No. Do we know what happened before the incident? No. We have seen a clip, but we don't know what their motives were. I would wait with judging them until they have gotten the chance to explain.

The action seen alone can't be justified.

Reaction score
Do we know what the cops were thinking? No. Do we know what happened before the incident? No. We have seen a clip, but we don't know what their motives were. I would wait with judging them until they have gotten the chance to explain.

The action seen alone can't be justified.
He can't justify his action.
If a wife throws a vase and misses her husband and the husband punches her, slams her head into the wall, and punches her while shes on the ground, he would most probably found guilty of assault and other domestic violence laws, why should this cop be any different from the husband, his obviously supposed to protect & uphold the law, and all I can see him doing in that video is brutally attacking a young woman.

Was she arrested? no.. she was a suspect.
Did the girl have a weapon? no.
Did the girl physically attack the officers? no.
Did the girl do something stupid? yes of course.

But that doesn't give the officer the right to use brutal force towards someone, a 6ft 100kg+ Maori who is coming towards them yes then by all means try and control the situation by forcing the person to the ground but an 15 year old girl that weighs probably no more then 80kg's, police have to go through psychology training, and they train specifically for these types of situations, they go through intense physical and psychology training, and I wouldn't doubt that 95% of cops would of handled the situation a hell of a lot better then this stick did.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
police have to go through psychology training, and they train specifically for these types of situations, they go through intense physical and psychology training, and I wouldn't doubt that 95% of cops would of handled the situation a hell of a lot better then this stick did.

I think problem is that most cops don't go through this now, or at least it wouldn't appear that they did. You'll see videos now and then of police getting the poop kicked out of them, I'm starting to think they deserve it now.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
He can't justify his action.
If a wife throws a vase and misses her husband and the husband punches her, slams her head into the wall, and punches her while shes on the ground, he would most probably found guilty of assault and other domestic violence laws, why should this cop be any different from the husband, his obviously supposed to protect & uphold the law, and all I can see him doing in that video is brutally attacking a young woman.

Was she arrested? no.. she was a suspect.
Did the girl have a weapon? no.
Did the girl physically attack the officers? no.
Did the girl do something stupid? yes of course.

But that doesn't give the officer the right to use brutal force towards someone, a 6ft 100kg+ Maori who is coming towards them yes then by all means try and control the situation by forcing the person to the ground but an 15 year old girl that weighs probably no more then 80kg's, police have to go through psychology training, and they train specifically for these types of situations, they go through intense physical and psychology training, and I wouldn't doubt that 95% of cops would of handled the situation a hell of a lot better then this stick did.

The difference between a husband and a police officer is that the police officer requires RESPECT to do his job in a non-violent way. If people respected the cops they would have no need to ever get violent. This girl is destroying society by her obvious lack of respect for the people who protect her. It disgusts me. I have to agree, it was unneccesary brutal for todays society. I think the girl kind of deserved it thouigh, although it should have been less brutal, but that's because I put the blame on her for society's lack of respect. I can see why I'm alone in that opinion.

I can only imagine the amount of mental stress a cop goes through. When a girl who reminds you of your daughter gets busted stealing a car it's natural to be upset. Totally flipping out and going violent is not but that's the action, not the motive. I agree with the motive, but not the brutal action.

I still want to hear what the cop has to say before I judge him as an abusive womanbeater who should never gotten his job. I don't want to live in a society where a man don't get to defend myself. Or a society where people judge other people entirely because of a few seconds from a surveillance camera. I oppose releasing such material, its only function is to shock the masses.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your right on one part imo, i would like to here the pre story and maybe she did do something stupid.
But in what seance is that self defense? Self-defense- is the act of defending oneself, one's property or the well-being of another from physical harm. IN no way did he was he in any danger or being harmed to use the force he used and "as said before"was completely unnecessary under more than most conditions. My father was a sheriff and agree's a cops goes through alot of mental trauma. But he's trained to keep a cool head in situations. Not destroy a 15 year old girl cause she got on your nerves, or he's had a bad day

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am disturbed at the thought of a parent wanting to beat the poop out of his daughter over getting in trouble, Mr. Lucifer; regardless of whether or not he actually goes through with it. I guess coming from a scholarly family, with a number of mean alcoholics, makes me soft, though, now doesn't it?

I still want to hear what the cop has to say before I judge him as an abusive womanbeater who should never gotten his job. I don't want to live in a society where a man don't get to defend myself. Or a society where people judge other people entirely because of a few seconds from a surveillance camera. I oppose releasing such material, its only function is to shock the masses.
Also, you could never justify attacking somebody like that over shrugging a shoe off. Watch the video again - she isn't beating him with it. I want you to watch seconds' eight through eleven on the video again. Please, tell me how you possibly came to the conclusion that the officer may be defending himself?

That is the same as my going ape-poop on somebody who bumps into me while walking on the street. They bumped into me, they assaulted me, I had to defend myself. It was a ten year old girl, half my weight? Doesn't matter. She bumped into me.
Yea, it is literally the same as that. I'm not as big as that cop, so it takes someone a little bit younger to come out to being that much smaller than myself (5"9 at 138lb. here, featherweight fighter in Grand Rapids - I'm probably not as well trained in taking people down, as that cop, considering I've only been training since October of 2008).

To end this - that cop was an abusive woman beater. He'll probably end up in jail. He might get out. He'll almost definitely do it again, to someone else, or maybe to this girl as an act of "vengeance" for getting him in trouble. Then again, he'll probably be shivved. The world will be better off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The difference between a husband and a police officer is that the police officer requires RESPECT to do his job in a non-violent way. If people respected the cops they would have no need to ever get violent. This girl is destroying society by her obvious lack of respect for the people who protect her. It disgusts me. I have to agree, it was unneccesary brutal for todays society. I think the girl kind of deserved it thouigh, although it should have been less brutal, but that's because I put the blame on her for society's lack of respect. I can see why I'm alone in that opinion.

I can only imagine the amount of mental stress a cop goes through. When a girl who reminds you of your daughter gets busted stealing a car it's natural to be upset. Totally flipping out and going violent is not but that's the action, not the motive. I agree with the motive, but not the brutal action.

In the same way that an officer is expected to be treated with respect, the officer is expected to act with a certain degree of restraint and professionalism. You would expect his actions from a jackbooted Gestapo lunatic, not a law enforcer in a western democracy. I thought the role of the police force was to 'protect and serve', not to lay the smack down on little girls who step slightly out of line.

It's worth mentioning that the officer in question had previously received a DUI. I think it's safe to say he's on his way out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i saw that..pretty sad that the police department fails..

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I am disturbed at the thought of a parent wanting to beat the poop out of his daughter over getting in trouble, Mr. Lucifer; regardless of whether or not he actually goes through with it. I guess coming from a scholarly family, with a number of mean alcoholics, makes me soft, though, now doesn't it?

Also, you could never justify attacking somebody like that over shrugging a shoe off. Watch the video again - she isn't beating him with it. I want you to watch seconds' eight through eleven on the video again. Please, tell me how you possibly came to the conclusion that the officer may be defending himself?

That is the same as my going ape-poop on somebody who bumps into me while walking on the street. They bumped into me, they assaulted me, I had to defend myself. It was a ten year old girl, half my weight? Doesn't matter. She bumped into me.
Yea, it is literally the same as that. I'm not as big as that cop, so it takes someone a little bit younger to come out to being that much smaller than myself (5"9 at 138lb. here, featherweight fighter in Grand Rapids - I'm probably not as well trained in taking people down, as that cop, considering I've only been training since October of 2008).

To end this - that cop was an abusive woman beater. He'll probably end up in jail. He might get out. He'll almost definitely do it again, to someone else, or maybe to this girl as an act of "vengeance" for getting him in trouble. Then again, he'll probably be shivved. The world will be better off.

"Defending" means being able to tell his side of the story.

In the same way that an officer is expected to be treated with respect, the officer is expected to act with a certain degree of restraint and professionalism. You would expect his actions from a jackbooted Gestapo lunatic, not a law enforcer in a western democracy. I thought the role of the police force was to 'protect and serve', not to lay the smack down on little girls who step slightly out of line.

It's worth mentioning that the officer in question had previously received a DUI. I think it's safe to say he's on his way out.

Obviously, something happened that caused him to rage completely. It would be insane to say he did that with every person he arrested. I would like to know what happened before he did what he did. Something wrong happened, maybe he thought she threw a knife at him? Maybe she threatened to kill him when he had turned his back, and he drew the conclusion that she had some kind of weapon on her? Compared to what cops usually go through, being thrown a shoe at isn't that bad.

After this publicity he will be on his way out regardless of what happened.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is not as crazy as the chinese police,they beat people up all the time,then drag them to their cell.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you see that when the girl is lying on the floor he punches her head, while she is hold by the other policemen, they can eat my

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq158/maxa30/funny-poop.gif

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
apparently the girl is undergoing some serious integration. Thats how they are trained to loose people's mouth.. so nothings special. Integration, you can't expect 2 gentle looking female police to ask you random questions? The girl should properly learned her lesson whatever wrong she did after this case and i'm quite sure fer some reason she was arrested due for beating up someone for some other reason..

even if it aren't some serious integration, she was simply under detention for some case like shop lifting, the police must had felt offended, insulted when she threw the shoe and pulled a long face on him. imagine som duh did something wrong, and showed you her attitude, mani of you here would be whining at th duh, 'what a kid' like Skope for example.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f10/ragezone-is-going-down-547574/

Back