Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giving away some "Winner!!!" tags

Reaction score
My sister was in the shower and i was taking a dump on the toilet in the same room. My genius mind was genius. So i poop on my hand called my sister, she opened the shower door and I threw the poop on her and half the wall. Good thing is that she had to clean it.

This was like a 8 years ago

EDIT: Oh fck im a subscriber already.

Last edited:
Lord of the Onion Rings
Reaction score
some funny and stupid ones been posted thus far!

I don't know if you gave them all out or not but here is mine:

I had to run into the store to get a can of Coke. My mother was outside waiting in the car and decided to move it. A car just like mine was sitting out in front of the store so without looking I jumped in and snapped my seat belt on. All of a sudden I looked up and there was an old man staring at me yelling at me to get out. My mother had a good laugh but I didn't.
It was embarrassing..

I have way more stupid stories that happened to me but this is one of the better ones.

Reaction score
So i must turn back 89 years....As i remember i was kid, (age 17) i was playing Mu Online around...1923-1924 if i remember well i had an card inside of my Right click...for the people who undestand "i was made exp -.-"

Nahh that is nothing,after 3 years (around 27 age)i was Create the.. "Anonymous" it was a Brave team,Yeaahh i was Master there,A Big one like a Boss...also i hack the Pacman and Tetris and i got score more than :192391238192391238192381,1

Then i took an arrow to the knee ,ups, that's is already taken by last poster's ??

Copyright ©1923 - 2014,-Anonymous-

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was like a month ago. I had my ID card in my car and had to get it so I can enter the disco. I thought that I had my keys in my pocket, so I went to get my ID card. Unfortunately my car as an auto lock system when the car door closes and I had left my keys on the starter. When I realised I had to miss the disco (considering there were 3 birthday parties of my friends) and had to walk back home on foot for a mile to get my spare keys. I got back and opened my car, got my ID card and got almost in time for the party, because of a delay. I spoke to my gf and told her what happened and then I remembered that she had keys for my car, because sometimes she drives it too.

Reaction score
that's my unforgettable moment,
when i went to school wearing my formal school uniform
and my stomach feel really bad need a time to POO! i know you know what i mean.
i tried to stop it but i can't
i continue to stop it but instead of stoppin it,.
it started to leak on my brief! what a shame!
i feel embarassed even though no one still feel that i feel that way
and still the smell is not scattered at our classroom
i immediately rush outside of our school
cause the cr at our school has no water at all
so i think think
i went to a mall nearly few blocks away from our school
then i run to the comfort room
and POO !
success! but thats not all,
its too late that there is no water too
and no free tissue !
so i used the flushing water of the bowl to
wash my butt/anus ! damn

lesson:
do not go outside your house without giving yourself a regular loose of vowel ahahaha

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My sister was in the shower and i was taking a dump on the toilet in the same room. My genius mind was genius. So i poop on my hand called my sister, she opened the shower door and I threw the poop on her and half the wall. Good thing is that she had to clean it.

This was like a 8 years ago

EDIT: Oh fck im a subscriber already.

That's just gross

Reaction score
Stupidest thing I ever done in my life was masterbating while my dormroom door was open.With the Sound Loud and everyone standing my door taking photos+screen shots and laughing.O and I did a Organism while they were there.

the hell was that!
your to horny dude.
but a brave one though.
how bout the coeds?
are they watching ya too? :thumbup:

I loled so hard, you couldnt even imagine XD

that was the stupidest thing I read here :lol:

the stupidest thing I've ever did was when I was 10 or 11, dont remember the age, I was fapping while taking a shower, but whith the door open -oh, silly boy- then all of a sudden my mom walks into the bathroom :(: and I was like

MentaL - Giving away some "Winner!!!" tags - RaGEZONE Forums

ahahaha .. your right bro ! :)))
LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have 2:

I got gave a present on my birthday from a family friend, and I sold it the very same night LOL.

I through my ps2 out the window cause I lost a game of football don't ask me why, I was a kid.

Last edited:
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I live in Wales... Everyone knows Wales is highly populated in Sheep and my school bus stop is on the mountain where we get picked up. Theirs a bomb hole their and we always youst to 360 into it and shiz. So yeah. I go for it! My hand lands in a chonging poop. Was walking home with my hand out. If you'r from Wales, You know what I mean.

Didn't go to school that day. "I missed the bus"

Reaction score
ok so my last chanche for subscription, and back to real life of real story..

-Before 1 year or less,again i was play on one Mu server i was on "Chaos machine" there u can upgrade your items to +10/11/12/13 so i go for +10 and Yeahh i do it..after 5 minutes i go for +11 And yeah its true that was +11....after 10 minutes or less i try for +12 and Yeahh baby that was +12!!!

5 Minutes later..i try for +13 the maximum of upgrade..And the items failed...disapair.......So automatic i hit my screen of Laptop with my hand,and i f@ked my laptop...that total cost 970Euro..

So...Just for the money i lost i deserve this dmmnone subscription ;) ;) ;)

Reaction score
The stupidest thing i ever did, was when i was trying to seduce my current girlfriend.

I tried everything to get a date, untill the day she said "Yes i will go on a date with you". Then stupidtly i try to kick a can with redbull in away, but instead when i kicked i missed the can and fell under my girlfriend he skirt. It was pretty himuliating :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Managed to stage dive in a metal bar down the road to cotton eye joe on Friday the best part is I was the designated driver oops

Reaction score
Lool that's pretty hilarious.

I'd for sure feel dumb after that haha,

Surprised you didn't notice when you put it in lol.

never did at that moment cause i was using
my mobile phone talking to my supervisor ,,,

not until the branch manager told me ,,
and i was very LOLD ,, =))

anyway thanks Mental for the tag and like ,, :) :thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stupidest thing I ever did was Sell pot to an undercover cop -.-

Records can be wiped when you turn 18 (Canada), But fines just f***ing suck.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I'm in Grade school age,I got soo embarrassing moment that ever happened in my life.

When my teacher scolded hardly and been put to Guidance,you know why.?

Coz I been rolling in a back of our school that full of poop(waste) like a Pig,and running around the classroom with full of Smelling Shits.
But it's not that only,after that my teacher and my parents are shouting and scolding me all the time,coz I ate some of the food inside the Principal's office and hanging in the window shouting "I am a pig"

hahahahaha

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This was when I was about 4th or 5th grade, I was hanging out with a so called friend of mine, we were acting like bad guys, just doing all the pranks kids does. So we decided to open a car and to try driving it. We managed to open one we sat on the seats ready to start it, we check everywhere in the car for the keys considering the fact that we never did something like this before and we didn't know how to start the car. The stupid part was that we got our selves locked in by accidentally forgetting to keep the doors open and we couldn't open them, we were in the car for 2 to 3 hours when the owner found us and we realised that the owner was the uncle of my friend, we got grounded for a month, we had no pocket money for 2 months, no TV for 2 weeks and all other kinds of punishments from our parents. This is a story I won't forget my whole life.

Back