Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Giving away some "Winner!!!" tags

Reaction score
Stupidest thing I've ever done?
(couple of weeks ago)
we went to a Resto Bar then drinks alot of liquor after class. when we asked for the bill. they gave it to me then i get money from my wallet. and im holding the money and the bill. then we walk away from the resto and we will go home already. i really dont know wtf happened the waiter ran from the resto to us when he got our attention i fvcking remembered that im still holding the money and bill. WTF >,<

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me and my friend were running down a hallway and there were two doors at the end. she opened hers and went through, and i ran right into the other one and fell over. i tried opening it before hitting it but it didnt work LOL.
Ive also fell down stairs at my grad infront of everyone x.x.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the most supid thing i have ever Done is " pee in a bottle"

what make it Funny that's i'm a girl and that's not normal LOL

More Details: i was at School i was 14 Year's old , i wanted to pee so Freakin Hard i asked my Teacher to go to Bathroom , but the Bathroom was so disgusting and there was pee on the floor , so i did get back to Class i took my water bottle then i went back to the bathroom i open the bottle and i pee in the buttle lol then i did threw it away , Seriously that's the most disgusting thing i have ever done in my life and i still feel so stupid for it LOL

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
After i finished eating i went to the toilet i didn't see the women sign so i went it and i was lucky it was empty. I was wondering why it smelt weird. When i came out my friend was like wtf its ladies toilet. Its smelt like vagina.

Reaction score
Once when I was 3/4 years my parents took me to one of my sister's girl scout picnics. I was a little bit chubby back then (which you wouldn't believe if you looked at me now) with a bottomless pit for a stomach.

:rolleyes:

My mum fixed a plate for me and it only had one piece of fried chicken on it. After gobbling that up I wanted another piece but I couldn't reach the food on top of the table so I ran around stealing all of the food from the girl scouts that were sitting on the floor. (My mom says I ran around and took one bite of chicken and put it back on the plate then ran for the next one lol)

:cool: I was a crazy kid!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Stupidest thing I ever did was let a friend talk me into jumping a train when I was a young teenager. So we jump on this stopped train, its gets moving and he jumps off when sees the oncoming train which I didn't see. Couldn't jump then without getting killed cause of vacuum so had to wait til other passed. By time it passed train I'm on is doing full speed. Now the stupid part.. I jumped off and got fillet alive. Then the clincher we went back to hos house told his parents I fell down a hill and we decided to then go swimming. If u ever got in highly chlorinated pool with layers of skin off your whole leg and side you'd have to decide which was dumber, jumping the train or jumping in the damn pool.

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stupidest thing I ever did was let a friend talk me into jumping a train when I was a young teenager. So we jump on this stopped train, its gets moving and he jumps off when sees the oncoming train which I didn't see. Couldn't jump then without getting killed cause of vacuum so had to wait til other passed. By time it passed train I'm on is doing full speed. Now the stupid part.. I jumped off and got fillet alive. Then the clincher we went back to hos house told his parents I fell down a hill and we decided to then go swimming. If u ever got in highly chlorinated pool with layers of skin off your whole leg and side you'd have to decide which was dumber, jumping the train or jumping in the damn pool.

definitely jumping off the Ducking train.

High Society
Reaction score
Spending over 1000$ on maplestory... (Definitely around there, lol.)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just started a new school. By accident i went into the girls bathroom.
Got excluded for 2 days for "Sexual Harassment" got trolled for 5 months.

:/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I was 7 years old, I really needed to take a loo and all the bathroom was taken, so I pooped in one of the corner of the kitchen.

MentaL - Giving away some "Winner!!!" tags - RaGEZONE Forums

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay so I was in the airplane and one of my brothers kept changing sits (they weren't that much people in the plane) and had those black socks everyone has.
The on the seat in front of mine, I saw 2 blacks socks and I said to myself I'm gonna tickle my brother for fun, so I did and I was like "Tickle tickle hahahaha, tickle tickle!" then I saw a white and bald head rising up the seat looking at me with freakishly big round eyes like they were trying to tell me something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The stupidest thing I've ever done, was really stupid...

One day, I went into my parents room very angry, and took off my pants, and just started crapping all over the place, I took a poop on the walls, the floor, their bed, then I started pissing all over the place also! When I was done it smelled HORRIBLE! So I went downstairs into my backyard and grabbed a stick, walke dback upstairs, then I started smearing the poop all over the place to make it worst.

Let me tell you, they where NOT expecting that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm... What was stupidest thing I have done in my life...

When I first touched the computer. I've became an addict to it. Me no life.

:trollface:

offonline
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The most disgusting thing I've ever done, was really disgusting...

One day, I went into my parents room very angry, and took off my pants, and just started crapping all over the place, I took a poop on the walls, the floor, their bed, then I started pissing all over the place also! When I was done it smelled HORRIBLE! So I went downstairs into my backyard and grabbed a stick, walke dback upstairs, then I started smearing the poop all over the place to make it worst.

Let me tell you, they where NOT expecting that.

:?:

Corrected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me an my sister were at the local shop and passed by a stand that had a variety of nuts.

As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help.

my sister replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." my sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and she turned red like a tomato and walked away lulzies.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The stupidest thing I've ever done is, I was mad at my math teacher, I thought I was alone at the busstation. I started yelling things like "my math teacher is a punt hottie witch lady fucktard" And then I turned around and he was sitting there on the bench. We had to take the same bus too. He was staring at me the whole time on the bus. :/

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
end of year and i was having exams to save my year and go foward into 9th grade.
A friend of mine were playing with some paint jars throwing them around the class, so i went in and thought well duck its my turn, i got one wich was full and throwed it directly to fan, only beacuse im lucky enough to be on a field and get hitted from a meteor rock, the fully filled blue jar of painted (opened) was hitted by the fan but didnt splashed the roof, it flew directly to the backgrounds that were made for kindergarten's end of year show and got totally ruined.
So i spent the last 3 consecutive days cleaning everything and rebuilding all the stuff i messed with the blue paint.

lucky thing thought, my classrom mates were blamed cause they were told i had been badly influenced by them

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The most stupid happened when i was 8,i was thinking that paint is a 3d fighter game when i was making my "3D" houses...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I was about 7 or 8 I spilled apple juice on a game cartridge and tried cleaning it out with soap and water, turns out that didn't help much either. /facepalm

Back