• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Guide To Making a Server( Old Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey coolgirl :)
From this server, how do i update it to server 1.3.6, Is there a simpler way. Or do i have to find all the programs and set them up all over again.
If so, Is there any chance you could just give me a quick rundown on how to do that.
And like, let me know where i can get the right files :')
Thanks.

if you have the viet. client your going to have to find the zup patches 1-30 and update your client that way. I do not have links for these because my computer got wiped when i thought i had them on external hard drive but didnt.
if you have celestial destroyer client i think you just download that game and update it all the way =o And its english to btw =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i spent 5 hours reading and watching the video a couple of times and when i try to login with root, pass@123 it says invalid. wtf:grr:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why do you make a set up guide for Ubuntu using VMWare? Wouldn't it be easier to use a windows-based OS to run the server? You're losing a lot of performance forking MSSQL to VMWare. Most of the files you uploaded are for windows.
Wouldn't it also be better to use a distro better equipped for servers, like CentOS?
In the end, if you wanted to get the best performance you should run the server on a Win2k3 box using SQL JDBC or run Debian/CentOS/FreeBSD using the MySQL JDBC.

Reaction score
Why do you make a set up guide for Ubuntu using VMWare? Wouldn't it be easier to use a windows-based OS to run the server? You're losing a lot of performance forking MSSQL to VMWare. Most of the files you uploaded are for windows.
Wouldn't it also be better to use a distro better equipped for servers, like CentOS?
In the end, if you wanted to get the best performance you should run the server on a Win2k3 box using SQL JDBC or run Debian/CentOS/FreeBSD using the MySQL JDBC.

I could port my server to linux OS but every time i unzip the database and such i always get java errors which i havent figured out how to fix, Also the login times out even though the accounts and stuff is there. I just dont know how to fix the java errors -.-'But i have tryed. I think it was because i tryed it on like 64 bit or something like that and i was supose to do it on 32 bit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
coolgirlpwns - Guide To Making a Server( Old Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

this is gona kill me :mad: I cant get my head round it ive done everything following step by step your guide :( Somebody help me pls

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you reupload TruTien part 3 its not working for me all the other part work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For Some Reason I Cant start the client

Uploaded with

Last edited:
Reaction score
For Some Reason I Cant start the client

Uploaded with

Your game is corrupt. You probobly should redownload it.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

How to www. register

What type? If its mssql then you should use the program included in the tutorial to register. If its Mysql i can post a registration web page script. I dont know how to make a mssql registration in a web page though. But if its mysql that changes everything =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some problems, I can't login to game. And I've tested both V.1.2.4 and V.1.3.6, it can not access the game.
1. server

2.Service maintenace in progress, please log in later.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Why does it keep saying "Service maintenace in progress, please log in later ". I created my GM acc, I can see my ping, I can see the realm what do I do next to login?

--------------
I have some problems, I can't login to game. And I've tested both V.1.2.4 and V.1.3.6, it can not access the game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. server

2.Service maintenace in progress, please log in later.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

--------------

Umm you didnt post any screens of your problem with 1.2.4 game clienet. And also someone had this error before and there problem was because they were trying to use my game client to login to the game, You have to use a 1.2.4 version of the game. 1.3.6 wont work with this tutorial unless you have a 422 server you made.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Umm you didnt post any screens of your problem with 1.2.4 game clienet. And also someone had this error before and there problem was because they were trying to use my game client to login to the game, You have to use a 1.2.4 version of the game. 1.3.6 wont work with this tutorial unless you have a 422 server you made.

i not have a 422 server .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back