Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide To Making a Server( Old Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get 422 server and but cant get my server start coz no dat with it

i get it from

if u can add me in ur msn till me coz i have server422 and clint but i cant get it run:(:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok all the ping works but the server doesnt show.....can anyone help me on this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get 422 server and but cant get my server start coz no dat with it

i get it from

if u can add me in ur msn till me coz i have server422 and clint but i cant get it run:(:(:

i'm using this same server and i can't log on it using winscp. i have all 3 pings working. any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using this same server and i can't log on it using winscp. i have all 3 pings working. any ideas?

o_O if u cant log in WinSCP did you use the same pass for your Ubuntu-Meaning.... Root pass@123

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_O if u cant log in WinSCP did you use the same pass for your Ubuntu-Meaning.... Root pass@123

i changed the password of my ubuntu server. also changed the network setting in wmware to bridge instead of vmnet 3. i can log on with winscp now but i have to use scp protocol, not sftp. my client still can't connect to this server.

i'm about to give up on this. got a working colinux server anyway.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im confused here, can i play with my LAN's IP or this only for testing? like setup up a server on my main pc which is powerful than other pcs hehe and let other pc with the clients to play on it? if i can't play with my LAN's IP nor global IP this means is useless nothing much to do except playing all alone its very lonely. so if anyone has setup a server and can play with their friends please share it how to lol.i dunno what's the points of setup up a JD server that can't play with my family members lol.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where i can find server 422 and client v1.3.6?...thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This files don't even work. I download all the files, get vmware start it up do all that poop. and then I use root and type mcncc.com don't work pass@123 don't work root don't work. wtf is wrong with this?? some1 can help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ubuntu.exe.001 , ubuntu.exe.002 and ubuntu.exe.003 wont open when i open it, it says a program where you can choose whitch program you want to open it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ubuntu.exe.001 , ubuntu.exe.002 and ubuntu.exe.003 wont open when i open it, it says a program where you can choose whitch program you want to open it

credits to foreanxz for posting the link

@privatejd wich version of Vmware do u have? cause i can give u a serial for version 7.0 and above

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back