Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide To Making a Server( Old Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i tried to start the server in ubuntu,the script just keeps running it doesnt stop and when i try to open elementclient,the game doesnt log me in.i have changed my serverlist.txt to my ip too

Reaction score
when i tried to start the server in ubuntu,the script just keeps running it doesnt stop and when i try to open elementclient,the game doesnt log me in.i have changed my serverlist.txt to my ip too

your going to have to either post screenshots of both client side and server side, or explain a bit more whats going on with your problem. Is there a ping showing up? Did you wait at least 3 minutes after starting server to login? Are you getting network error? Just explain it a bit better or just post me screenshots of both sides please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if CG post up all the image step by step how to do then sure no people got so many peoblems =X:mellow:
cause there are many language i dk ..
sorry for my bad english xP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have 1 question can i make server with Window OS ???? and please give me guide to make it >< thanks....

Reaction score
i have 1 question can i make server with Window OS ???? and please give me guide to make it >< thanks....

Yes you can, however its extermley complicated and you would have to do it with mssql(which in my opinion sucks) However, you could get sql server 2000 then install service pack 4 and go from there. I cant explain it that well, however if you go to the dekaron section and compare it to JD it is almost the same(but involves way more sql if your going to host it integrated on your computer and not vmware)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, when i try use gm tool it happens D:

coolgirlpwns - Guide To Making a Server( Old Files) - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

:scared:hey, when i try use gm tool it happens D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but when i enter in it and login it says:

(i tradute it :p) LINK-server is in maintnaince, try again later

Help me plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I searched the forums for this and didnt find to much insight on it, so i thought i would ask in here, is there anyway to run this through a hamachi IP?

Reaction score
soo this offical old files? who have 5 faction only? right?!!!!
also this files have bugs?!
and if u know dodo pserver
same files it use or better ?!
Also can edit in this server or cant?!
W8ing For Reply
Thx!

Last edited:
Reaction score
soo this offical old files? who have 5 faction only? right?!!!!
also this files have bugs?!
and if u know dodo pserver
same files it use or better ?!
Also can edit in this server or cant?!
W8ing For Reply
Thx!

If im correct im sure dodo is way hire server version than this one =)There right before JD2. Also these files do have some bugs like affinity bug, you can only be dagos. Yes you can edit the server i have many tutorials on it in this fourm. Also you cant have offcial files yet, they havent been released. Any private server you find will have only 5 classes.

Reaction score
Sorry For Asking Alot xD Anyway
My Q Is:
Can u make list of the bugs or just most of them?!!!!!
also make guilde for add jaden to acc
cuz in your video when u going add jaden i just get black screen xD
Sooo i dont see how u do it!
Thx! For Help!
Also u have server on? o_O

Reaction score
Sorry For Asking Alot xD Anyway
My Q Is:
Can u make list of the bugs or just most of them?!!!!!
also make guilde for add jaden to acc
cuz in your video when u going add jaden i just get black screen xD
Sooo i dont see how u do it!
Thx! For Help!
Also u have server on? o_O

Um theres way to many bugs to list. were talking about JD here. Its a very messed up game. A few major bugs is like you can only be dagos. And your missing alot of items from database. Also i cannot make a guide on how to add jaden, its in the video, and if your video blacked out, its very very very self explanitory using the GM tools. Also yes i do have a server. its called ttgn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back