Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem with the 3 tries. attempting to giving up error with .bat. I been reading some replys lately and havent really found a solution to fix MY problem. can anyone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open up the .bat file that you are trying to execute with notepad, and look for where it says "-server". Change it to "-client".

That should do the trick.

new bat - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

i changed the [-server] to [-client] and click ... appear this

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I fixed EVERYTHING SWEEETTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYEEEEEEEEEAAHHHHHHHHHHH I SOLD FOR 400$ No Glitches no bugs Except Acouple, Custom [Aran Starts With Demon slayer Wings]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

im getting the same error and this is like the 4th time im posting on this i have searched about this error and not 1 person is willing to share how to fix this error note i did try the common errors on first page....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
y my maplestory client keep telling me cannot connect to ......... and it say turn off firewall help plox?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tryed to do this but failed... so i deleted evreything and now i am trying agine but when i try to setp up java se development kit 7 update 8 this error show up: "error 1316. a network error occurred while attempting to read from the file c windows installer jdk1.70_06"
(its asked me to reinstall it cuz its already exit so i did but then dis error show up)
help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Capture.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
@ piggy can u help me on this thnks a bunch if your could i mean what to fill in at the slots given

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad English.:blushing:
hello, I'm newbie:sneaky2:

trying to install this server on Linux and Windows:

on Windows - everything is seemingly good.
on Linux - with the same source code. bug: any monster kills my hero by one shot and after that, I can't to be reborn.

if someone too faced this problem, here the solution:
execute:
Code:
RENAME TABLE `extendedslots` TO `extendedSlots`;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im getting the same error and this is like the 4th time im posting on this i have searched about this error and not 1 person is willing to share how to fix this error note i did try the common errors on first page....

Guys help us how to fix this i port forwarded what now people can start the server but when they enter the pic i get that error help please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hel - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums Help2 - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
can anyone help on this?

Attachments

Last edited:
Back