• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

just want to explore MU. thanks for the response.
as u want;) but
better way to explore is playing with other players;) ->more fun and rising knowledge

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (AutoServerInstaller) {+VIDEO} ( Win x32 - x64 Bit)[Any O

I could put in server running in a matter of minutes, do not use auto-installer, I did everything manually.
Now I have a small problem, when enter to the game i saw the server running but after entering to the server, nothing appears. "nothing"... the login screen not appears. :blink:
(sorry for me english)

anyone can helpme T_T

PS: I use ?????.sytes.net

:sleep:I solved, the problem is my ip (no-ip)is to long :p:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

wtf is this??

noob question..

already instaled Microsoft 4.0
then i want to install now my sql..
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

then i already restarted my pc...
always like this..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no other error xD, i'm disconnected from the game after click in server, and cs log error:
[ClientThreadProc] WSARecv() failed with error: 10053; IP-Address: "mi ip"

EDIT: With the first Client, the error is other xD
when enter to the game the first screen i see after load is, "Enter your Account" and when press OK the game exit >_<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Karli, won't you tell me wich web page template is compatible with this server files? thank you, i won't to give a try modying that.
Also, some guide about CSshop and PCshop would be useful, how to modify and add using the database or something, sorry if i'm asking for to much.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

no other error xD, i'm disconnected from the game after click in server, and cs log error:
[ClientThreadProc] WSARecv() failed with error: 10053; IP-Address: "mi ip"

EDIT: With the first Client, the error is other xD
when enter to the game the first screen i see after load is, "Enter your Account" and when press OK the game exit >_<

:thumbup: I fix all!!! server up, now need know few thing.
How to.. :tongue:

Edit: Max lvl, Reset lvl, reset stat keep or not, pts x reset, reset cost, and all resets stats xD

Edit Drop from events, mobs and items.

Edits Events* (Lorencia all time have golden invacion)

Edit Spots.

Edit Moves (that really buged)

Edit Exp, Drop rates, and hero rate %, pk % etc

File name to edit: Kundums and Shops, or a program to do :p:

- GM commands to these files ore client ¿?

and to end, what is the best web i can use????

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Thank u karLi I love u!!! emm that sound litte gay true? :$:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also, how can i remove items from item(new) because there are a lot of new created items, that i don't want in my server, and if i delete them, gameserver won't start

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

anyone have "MuMaker.mdb" from that files/client???
I really want this T_T

Reaction score

wtf is this??

noob question..

already instaled Microsoft 4.0
then i want to install now my sql..
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

then i already restarted my pc...
always like this..

it means that you already installed it earlier

un installed your earlier installation of your SQL

don't just delete it, it has to be uninstalled ,,:blink: :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it means that you already installed it earlier

un installed your earlier installation of your SQL

don't just delete it, it has to be uninstalled ,,:blink: :lol:

doesn't have uninstall exe lol.. anyway dude thanks xD :thumbup1:
even in Add or Remove Programs im using XP SP2
anybody can help me again??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have this error constantly, but also the server works, only that I would like to know what it is.

Attachments

• er.JPG - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums
    er.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help me install SQL server 2000 not names server

win 7 64 bit Ultimate:?::?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, the password is correct, but i dont know what is it, i have no problem in server.

Here I finished making MuMaker.mdb for MuMaker, add all new custom items (set items) no other misc items, and fix ID characters from Account Maker(logout error "invalid ID" or *Character name *Configuration file) :thumbup:

1) Download MuMaker mdb xNEOx.rar from Attachments.
2) Uncompress file.
3) Replace MuMaker.mdb in \MuServer\MuOnline Tools\MuMaker
4) enjoy it :thumbup1:

I want to do this with item images, but need some help :rolleyes:

PS: This file was created based on Item(new).txt, and works fine on these files, and these client, do not guarantee performance with other clients and / or files.
PS2: I'm xNEOx xD just when I made this account was just to download something ...

Attachments

• MuMaker mdb xNEOx.rar
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

U need use our Computer Name or go and change it.

*To know computer name.
Run cmd, write "hostname" (without quotes).

*To change your computer name (and know too xD):
(u need be administrator)
1.Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2.On the Computer Name tab, click Change.
3.Under Computer name, delete the old computer name, type a new computer name, and then click OK.
4.Restart, go to SQL srv and use that name and SQL instalation password (if use mix configuration) if not use system password and remember check Auto-start option.
5. Enjoy ;)

PS: Computer Name and Computer hostname is the same thing...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

U need use our Computer Name or go and change it.

*To know computer name.
Run cmd, write "hostname" (without quotes).

*To change your computer name (and know too xD):
(u need be administrator)
1.Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2.On the Computer Name tab, click Change.
3.Under Computer name, delete the old computer name, type a new computer name, and then click OK.
4.Restart, go to SQL srv and use that name and SQL instalation password (if use mix configuration) if not use system password and remember check Auto-start option.
5. Enjoy ;)

PS: Computer Name and Computer hostname is the same thing...

thank you for help :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

no i use client >>>> MuOnline Season 5 AvatarMU's Edition

I deleted it and re-install It is still the same.

:thumbup::?::?::?::?:

I can not solve this problem.

I installed a new window

I installed a new muserver

These problems will not disappear.

it no monster no npc :?:

Please help me thank you for help :?::?:

sorry bad english:thumbup:[/COLOR

Reaction score

I have this error constantly, but also the server works, only that I would like to know what it is.

u need to be sure that ur SCFeXDB Is running so u dont get that error on GS.

I can not solve this problem.

I installed a new window

I installed a new muserver

These problems will not disappear.

it no monster no npc :?:

Please help me thank you for help :?::?:

sorry bad english:thumbup:

use this on mapserverinfo.dat it will work.

Code:
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// MapServerInfo.dat
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//==================================================================================================================	
//ServerCode	MapServerGroup	InitSetting	  IP Adress	 Port
//==================================================================================================================

0		0		1		"SHere ur IP"	55901
1		1		1		"SHere ur IP"	55903
19		0		0		"SHere ur IP"	55919
end

//ServerCode    MoveAbleOption   Map	DestServerCode
//(Server cord) (mobile yes or no option) (Maeb) (destination server cord)
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 0 30 19
0 0 31 19
0 0 34 19
0 0 41 19
0 0 42 19
// 0 0 57 19
// 0 0 56 19

1 0 30 19
1 0 31 19
1 0 34 19
1 0 41 19