Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I want Dragon Raja tools @new

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want this forum to have some serious threads, it's going down :< I once loved it so much <3

A

AffectionJams

So could anyone upload the file DRTools somewhere so we can download it? Doesn't matter if it works or not.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Spherix said:
Ragezone was fine 2 years ago.

Dude, you don't even know. This forum has never been as serious as it is now; intially it was just spamzilla all over the place. With your one year of experience on this forum, please don't make comments on how this forum is dying, that, and to support that, look at the ever growing subscribers to this bulletin board. Also, do not reference this accounts age, it is entirely inaccurate.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
locust said:
Also, do not reference this accounts age, it is entirely inaccurate.
Haha, fool.

Who says I've been here for about a year then? Who says this was my first and ever account...

Please... if you just look at some secitons you can see the level of people is going down down down.. Only a few people work together, and mostly not even on the forums just cause of all the leechers.

The growing subscribers does't say alot either, so go do something usefull instead of flaming people, I've been around longer then you know of.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now Robert, why you wanna talk about LeachZone errr i mean ragezone like that.. =P

Its true tho.. Most people come here yelling for files, and help yet is not willing to help others when they find a fix. The total community has changed here from a good amount of programmers, and well knowlaged people to a bunch of leachers and only a select few helpfull people..

(i still dont like you robert =P but i will agree with you on this)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Whoa, thats a change ^^

Oh and Locust, you should read some of Akaruz' post in this section, or A3, or alot of others.

I know some people that used to be part of this community as well, and all these new people are just coming in and yell 'HOW TO FIX!?' instead of trying to solve it on theire own first, then naming the stuff they tried, and then ask for a possible solution.

Guess why nobody is sharing anything usefull?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to use DRMyTools?

I can't read language chinese T.T

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess nor can anyone in this section, at least 99% can't, they just use it by knowledge. <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translation to DrMyTools (if you guys are talking about this tool)
(first two page for now, the rest coming up)
hope it to be useful

if anyone of you have source code to this program, I might be able to translate it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The rest of the translations

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You will always have people who demand for answers without trying to find solutions themselves. For this reason, people who find answers themselves and do everything on their own will develop the servers that everyone will want to play.

The thing I don't understand is why people don't help these people? it is not like their going make the best server anyways because they have to fix stuff and they will constantly be asking people for assistance.

The majority of these people who ask questions constantly would make nothing more then a fun server anyways.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
erm, i got what it means, but i don't know how to get it works..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back