Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A private server has obtained a fake DMCA license to make itself look official. This incident is just happening and in the future they will use this fake license to remove content such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and your website. (we've been through this before)

Steam:

DMCA:

Send a ticket and complaint to the companies below.

info@runewaker.com
info@gameforge.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there has been an attempt like this before, have I seen such a topic before? Is this the same person? And I requested a complaint together with you.
Hello everyone,

A private server has obtained a fake DMCA license to make itself look official. This incident is just happening and in the future they will use this fake license to remove content such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and your website. (we've been through this before)

Steam:

DMCA:

Send a ticket and complaint to the companies below.

info@runewaker.com
info@gameforge.com

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Why should we care about it ? Even Gameforge doesnt really care of pservers.

Reaction score
looks like you don't understand what is real certificate and license and what is fake certificate and license.

If some ppl start abuse this FAKE license and Certificate you will be unable to post any thing on Internet about ROM, because someone have FAKE License for not own material in this case is about ROM like pictures from game, music that is used in game and recorded on your Video from ROM. Why I as i have ROM server i don't sign under not my own work and all Copyright stay as they should Stay.

there is many Fake that they send something to DMCA that some content belong to them but DMCA don't have clue ow to check this properly because they don't know the game. that's why we as ROM community should react and report this SCAMS and ABUSE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything built here with the community will be garbage, we will have copyright problems everywhere, we will have difficulty producing and publishing content because we will receive violation notices from all platforms.

What is all this for? For a fake certificate.

Wake up, people, someone is betraying the people here again by using the files here.

Reaction score
Everything built here with the community will be garbage, we will have copyright problems everywhere, we will have difficulty producing and publishing content because we will receive violation notices from all platforms.

What is all this for? For a fake certificate.

Wake up, people, someone is betraying the people here again by using the files here.
This guys wit FAKE License using our work our idea against all of us, not only against normal player that they play on official server.
This is why we should react to this crap.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I demand that you delete this thread. They say we have a fake patent. It's illegal. If you do a search at , you'll see that it's registered. All Rights Reserved. Turkish Patent Registration Number: 2023 078003

you are also very funny, why did you panic if it is fake :) otherwise we will take special care of you from romdestan very soon because I copyrighted your facebook and youtube page, don't worry. MentaL put an end to this nonsense!.

Reaction score
I demand that you delete this thread. They say we have a fake patent. It's illegal. If you do a search at , you'll see that it's registered. All Rights Reserved. Turkish Patent Registration Number: 2023 078003

you are also very funny, why did you panic if it is fake :) otherwise we will take special care of you from romdestan very soon because I copyrighted your facebook and youtube page, don't worry. MentaL put an end to this nonsense!.
big question's to you LoL :)

Did you create whole Runes Of Magic?
Did you create whole game engine for Runes of Magic?
Did you make any content for Runes of Magic?

I don't care about some crap register on gov.tr
Because all we can make same crap open own business and we will be register with some number.

You don't have any Copyright for this game you can be a publisher but not Author of any content in this game.

So go to hell with all your crap number. And you don't have any right, to report that some content from Runes of Magic belong to you.

because you did not create any content for Runes of Magic.

And last one
otherwise we will take special care of you from romdestan very soon because I copyrighted your facebook and youtube page
what this mean? you will close all our FB page and YT channels. Holy Crap that is very interesting.

Kind regards
ShadoW

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My dear, it doesn't work like that, brand and patent owners can do whatever they want, I'm using it as an example, it's new today.The videos you reported in English as follows have been removed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

Where do I insert that number? I don't speak Turkish.

edit;

1698259599519 - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

Update;

So I was going to close this thread and just let it be but things are interesting. suleymanekici let's say someone had an alt, or various alts, would they need to know about vip membership? does this make sense to you?

Attachments

Reaction score
Don't really want to be dragged into drama but here we are. The user suleymanekici has alts with the same IP. What is also interesting is the content. It is requesting assistance on how to do something. Wouldn't a person or person(s) whom license a game have have this ability?

Two paths;

1. Error and ip is a dynamic range used by turkey (and chance the dynamic ip is allocated to two people who happen to play RoM in Turkey and are members of RZ)
  2. The user is playing a long con and has duped steam and others claiming its an official product.
Also, what is Turkeys track history in usage of DMCA? My understanding it has no legal bearing : It is currently revising its IP laws to align with WIPO.

DMCA said:
Does DMCA apply Outside the US? The law is designed to protect the rights of copyright holders and is only applicable in the United States. However, DMCA does issue takedown notices against websites with copyrighted content even if the website is hosted on servers located in another country.23 Sept 2022

So why would a Turkish require DMCA validation. It operates outside of the USA. The website DMCA cert ->

Terms:

1698261399240 - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

strange, eh.

We can take existing information to form a picture;

Wikipedia edit history:
  • cur ‎ m 6,803 bytes +284‎ Tüm Hakları Saklıdır. Türk Patent Tescil Numarası: 2023 078003

Edit; another interesting thing.

This what appears bogus game studio promotes Granado Espada as a tradmarked game and yet one of the alts also needs help in the development of the game. The only other hit for Alchemist game studios is which has a rather british mobile number.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MentaL thank you for the research, gamefoge has no right to say anything to us, you don't understand that, do you? In fact, they are the administrators of the Romdestan server in Turkey, that's why they got involved and are wasting the time of the people here. We, neither Gameforge nor Runewaker, no one has the right to say a word to us. We have this patent in Turkey. They will understand this sooner or later

Reaction score
MentaL thank you for the research, gamefoge has no right to say anything to us, you don't understand that, do you? In fact, they are the administrators of the Romdestan server in Turkey, that's why they got involved and are wasting the time of the people here. We, neither Gameforge nor Runewaker, no one has the right to say a word to us. We have this patent in Turkey. They will understand this sooner or later
I own a trademark and the process is simple. I file it, there is a wait time in which people whom are monitoring certain keywords will be notified (or not) and then if there is no objection, it is automatically approved. The patent doesn't really prove anything. What proves you are the rightful owner is an actual contract from Gameforge. Without this, I would consider yourselves an unlicensed server, not a PRIVATE server but unlicensed. Also, you never really said anything in regards to the alts.

FLDa1h3aIAMc0se - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

I want to point out the difference between these three. This is where the first mistake begins. You dont patient your Turkish unlicensed server, because it already exists and is established. What you should have done is filed a trademark which applies to names and brands.

You live.
You learn.

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bir ticari markam var ve süreç basit. Dosyalıyorum, belirli anahtar kelimeleri izleyen kişilerin bilgilendirileceği (ya da bilgilendirilmeyeceği) bir bekleme süresi var ve ardından herhangi bir itiraz olmazsa otomatik olarak onaylanıyor. Patent aslında hiçbir şeyi kanıtlamaz. Gameforge'un gerçek sahibi olduğunuzu kanıtlayan şey gerçek bir Gameforge sözleşmesidir. Bu olmasaydı, kendinizi lisanssız bir sunucu olarak görürdüm, ÖZEL bir sunucu değil, lisanssız. Ayrıca altlar hakkında hiçbir şey söylemedin.

View attachment 244119

Bu üçü arasındaki farka değinmek istiyorum. İlk hata burada başlıyor. Lisanssız Türk sunucunuza sabretmiyorsunuz çünkü o zaten var ve kurulu. Yapmanız gereken, isimler ve markalar için geçerli olan bir ticari marka başvurusunda bulunmaktır.

Sen yaşıyorsun.
Sen öğren.
28. Güzel kodlu oyunlar ve oyuncaklar sınıfı, rune of magic adı altında koruma sağlar. Sadece Türkiye'de yetkimiz var, yurt dışında yetkimiz yok, bunu en başta da söyledim. Örnek vereyim, Çin'de apple iphone telefonların patenti alınamadı çünkü 2 metrekarelik bir dükkan markayı peşin almıştı, aksi halde black Desert Online Türk pantentinde markalanmazdı. Oyun lisansı olayı, markanın yayıncıya vermeden, yayıncının markayı kullanmasına izin vermesi durumunda ortaya çıkar ancak markamız zaten bizim adımıza olduğunda bu işlemi simyacıya verirken yapmış oluyoruz.

Attachments

Reaction score
28. The games and toys class with nice code provides protection under the name of runes of magic. We only have the authority in Turkey, we do not have an authority abroad, I said this at the very beginning. I give an example, apple iphone phones could not patent in China because a 2-meter square shop received the trademark in advance, otherwise black desert online would not be branded in the Turkish pantente. The game license event occurs when the brand allows the publisher to use the brand without giving the brand to the publisher, but when our brand is already on our behalf, we did this process while giving it to the alchemist.
But a patent applies to an invention. Your taking an existing brand (trademark) under the pretense that it is a patent when you trademark a name/brand but patent a creation (invention). Maybe the wording applies different in your native language but I still, in my humble opinion, feel your playing a game of deception.

Furthermore, given your patented status, why do you feel the need that you require the assistance of the RZ community?

Our system flags this as an alt of yours (one of several), - local / IP. I'm not one for outing people, privacy is something I value greatly but in this regard I feel its best to present a more accurate picture.

Last edited:
Back