Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sure he even wants to remove the files in the forum, but in this case, where will he learn about the VIP system, right? ;)

I got the license for the 4th bridge in Istanbul. I'm selling, those interested dm :ROFLMAO:

Oh friends, please don't involve me in this :) I have no connection with runesofmagic.com.tr. Like other presenters, I try to serve a small audience in my own way. I don't claim any license, I'm using the files in the forum.

Bro open a level 50 server and let's come and play.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Time will show. As they open P-Server with files from Ragezone. I do not have any thing about that. Till they do not cross line with block our content on YT or any web I'm ok with that.

But when they try block any content and clime that the content belong to them we must react as ONE.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes we already knew we were right, but all Runes of Magic's fan pages and groups in Turkey have been closed, no one will get any news about RoM anymore.

Digital terror...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw they are claiming launch is in November. Who knows...

THEY CANCELLED THE PROJECT.

We could not reach a compromise in our agreements with GameForge. Our request to close the broadcast abroad was not accepted. According to the information given to us in this process, it was stated that there were complaints from the Turkish player community. While aiming to provide the best service to our players, we are saddened to encounter such a situation. Unfortunately, in the light of these developments, we had to withdraw our decision to open a server in Turkey.

Our goal was to develop this game together with the community and bring it to good places. We wanted to make everything official and publish it on a platform like Steam. We did not want to take the risk of wasting your efforts by not getting into this business rather than continuing as a private server and continuing in a quiet corner.

We apologise for the disappointment we have caused you in this process. We always aim to do the best for our game community. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, Süleyman Ekici.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

We could not reach a compromise in our agreements with GameForge. Our request to close the broadcast abroad was not accepted. According to the information given to us in this process, it was stated that there were complaints from the Turkish player community. While aiming to provide the best service to our players, we are saddened to encounter such a situation. Unfortunately, in the light of these developments, we had to withdraw our decision to open a server in Turkey.

Our goal was to develop this game together with the community and bring it to good places. We wanted to make everything official and publish it on a platform like Steam. We did not want to take the risk of wasting your efforts by not getting into this business rather than continuing as a private server and continuing in a quiet corner.

We apologise for the disappointment we have caused you in this process. We always aim to do the best for our game community. Thank you for your understanding.

''I demand that you delete this thread. They say we have a fake patent. It's illegal. If you do a search at , you'll see that it's registered. All Rights Reserved. Turkish Patent Registration Number: 2023 078003''

xD
already too early to say "aged like fine wine" ?

Reaction score

Smart choice. Rebrand as a regular alt server and move forward.

Reaction score
Like i write be fore i do not have any thing that any one will open p-server for ROM, as till they do not harm other P-Server and content, all is fine. But when they start attack other P-Server that they are base on the same files. And they start showing Fake Certificate to DMCA and claim that this content belong to them is not OK.

Turkish guys no one from this forum don't block you from open P-Server for ROM till you don't attack other P-Server all is OK and till you do not start hide behind some Fake and Patent that do not belong to you. Patent maybe is Turkish but belong to some one else.
I will write again Till You Do Not cross Line no one will ATTACK you.

Learn respect other P-Server.

Reaction score

Dear players

We could not reach a compromise in our agreements with GameForge Company. Our request to close the broadcast abroad was not accepted. According to the information given to us during this process, it was stated that there were complaints from the Turkish player community. While we aim to provide the best service to our players, we are saddened to encounter such a situation.

Unfortunately, in light of these developments, we had to withdraw our decision to open a server in Turkey. Our goal was to develop this game with the community, with you, and bring it to good places.

We wanted to make everything official and publish it on a platform like Steam.

Instead of continuing as a private server and continuing in a quiet corner, we did not want to take the risk of wasting your efforts. We are sorry for the disappointment we have caused you in this process. We always aim to do the best for our gaming community. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Runes of Magic Turkey Team

1698610357293 - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

time to close the thread.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They made it seem like they canceled the project, once again they lied.
My opinion is that the server will be active before the end of this year.

I will follow the situation and I will inform you here. :magemental:

Reaction score
what i like how they call them self "We as Runes of Magic Turkey Team" and "re-release our game"

How they can claim that Runes of Magic belong to them like they make this game but all we know that this is not thru.

And i will write once again till they do not harm other P-Server i have nothing, and till they do not claim that Runes of Magic was made by this pseudo "DEV Team"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i like how they call them self "We as Runes of Magic Turkey Team" and "re-release our game"

How they can claim that Runes of Magic belong to them like they make this game but all we know that this is not thru.

And i will write once again till they do not harm other P-Server i have nothing, and till they do not claim that Runes of Magic was made by this pseudo "DEV Team"
There is no developer team, they got the "64 bit oneforall" files from this forum, they used the tutorials here to run the server, they are deceiving people.
Even their website was stolen from another game: :magemental:

Back