Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici]

Reaction score
There is no developer team, they got the "64 bit oneforall" files from this forum, they used the tutorials here to run the server, they are deceiving people.
Even their website was stolen from another game: :magemental:
what I can write? /f.....ucking bastards/

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ocsülo - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

First of all grettings to everyone. Mentioned person who's calling himself developer xD, has published his "Private Server" yesterday.

Things dint go well as he planned. As you can guess his server under attack and the developer himself does not know how to handle the situation. He had previously shut down our community on Facebook with a fake copyright certificate which is belong to photo that posted in group before, and used it against us. After I contacted Facebook and made some statements, they realized the situation and reopened the group.

He has copyrighted the photo that was cover photo of the group and attacked us once again, the funfact is developer himself doing this mess while using his wife's name.

You can see the photos as follows.

communication infos
Person Entitled : Aslı(Which is female name) Ekici
E-Mail : info@runesofmagic.com.tr
Copyright: Photo

Really just dont wat to up this polemic but the guy keeps attacking us almost for 10 years and wont stop.

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes friends, the server is active and with two names at the same time. As I predicted before, "oneforall" files were used and it experienced a lot of crashes on the opening day.

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
well they've moved on to new tactics such as spamming my Discord server trying to steal my users. these guys are disgusting they don't believe in Fair competition they believe in stealing and destroying.

Reaction score
Like i write some times ago, till they do not attack other p-server I'm OK with that, but when they start attack other p-server that is more than cross the line. This guys are worst than SCAM, as they use files from this forum they do not have any legal right to claim that Runes of Magic belong to them. Even Gameforge do not attack any p-server. they do not care about that there is some p-server.

But this guy from
runesofmystery.com/?lang=en_US
runesofmagic.com.tr/?lang=en_US

are not any kind of developer, I look at both of this web the one difference what I see is only logo are different rest are COPY & PASTE. Soon or latter these guys will drown in their own s h i t.

and make a DMCA protect can do any one who want this.

romever - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

About make patent for Software here is some small portion of Information

So as far what we can do is reporting to all possible Instance to protect our Content and Creativity from ppl like this guys from "runesofmystery"
We can use same weapon as they use against us.

Any way we can talk about this without end, so all what i can advice to you just report to all possible instance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello. I want to add to this that the same guy who runs the ROM server tried to run a Granado Espada Server. Btw his client files included a miner so it's no surprise he's gonna try and do the same on ROM.

1709520641845 - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

1709520667317 - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

1709520703073 - [IMPORTANT] illegal dmca certificate and rom server [Süleyman Ekici] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back