Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a preview of what to expect from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Here's just a small preview of what we're working on, on Ryuu Online.

More will be added tomorrow.

P.S, check the skillbar, you'll see we're allowing a wider range of buttons to be used, such as mouse buttons (for those who use logitech or razor gaming mouses)

We're also implimenting WASD walk, that should be done pretty soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holy poop thats awesome. Cannot wait to see more

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Here's just a small preview of what we're working on, on Ryuu Online.

More will be added tomorrow.

P.S, check the skillbar, you'll see we're allowing a wider range of buttons to be used, such as mouse buttons (for those who use logitech or razor gaming mouses)

We're also implimenting WASD walk, that should be done pretty soon.

Jake - Just a preview of what to expect from us. - RaGEZONE Forums

Exactly the same positioning of the character :p But the question is how did you get'em

Reaction score
Looking forward for this Ryuu Online.. Hope it coming soon, i know some of us gonna geek.

If he done fly mount be sure other will come.. just be patient :)

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
That 'question' is serious or?

Something stolen from int is now called a Ryuu online feature?:p Well anyway good luck I'd try it too someday probably

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nothing was exactly stolen. INixsoft don't even have their ride system working correctly, the flying mount was just a "pet" made bigger and used as a mount, this was just to show it CAN be done. We have the above mounts too.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Nothing was exactly stolen. INixsoft don't even have their ride system working correctly, the flying mount was just a "pet" made bigger and used as a mount, this was just to show it CAN be done. We have the above mounts too.

Interesting :blink:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bassicly what im seeing is a mount with just a higher z position. Your video shows nothing. You dont move up and you dont move down. You dont even travel over objects. Im looking forward to see more but at this point it looks useless.

Correct, but it's a mount none the less, we'll be working on that, this is just the start, not much is to be expected at this stage.

Reaction score
Stop flaimg ppl, I don't see any of you making any mounts at all so yeah lol.
Anyhow, looks great Jake and I am curious to whats coming next.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Altough i don't like the idea of changing the gamesystem so much I must admit you did a great job :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop flaimg ppl, I don't see any of you making any mounts at all so yeah lol.
Anyhow, looks great Jake and I am curious to whats coming next.

Well its not acually a "flying" mount. And yeah sure thats maby becouse non of us use the files that alredy has a mount in it ;) I'll say good job Inixsoft for making a mount and good job jake for changing the model of the mount :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
embedding disabled by request. please enable it. TY jake. :D.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

OMFG that is going to revolutionize EVERYTHING about kal. funny as far as i know INIX hasn't got that working and you and your team did it LMFAO! Nice Work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back