Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a preview of what to expect from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
on topice:jake will be there any movie how will server look? or till now you only have montain system (as new system)

off topice:erik i think you can make flying mountain with editing old systems still wont have alot functions but well i think its not impossible:)..

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@DjKrava - What is this montain system? I don't understand how people like you can spell things seriously wrong when the correct spellings are in front of you. You also pretty much have 0% clue about anything relating to KalOnline. I would love to see what these "flying mountains" looks like. I do hope you stop posting.

Reaction score
@DjKrava - What is this montain system? I don't understand how people like you can spell things seriously wrong when the correct spellings are in front of you. You also pretty much have 0% clue about anything relating to KalOnline. I would love to see what these "flying mountains" looks like. I do hope you stop posting.
You are just hoping for something that everyone here has been praying for for the last cpl of years lol. Anyhow, how is the progress going of your server? I will most likely try it out, even though I really don't have the time lol. But looks like it could be the one server that's worth trying out since like the first KalmaX or ngx or w/e.

Uhm? a lvl 70 should beat a lvl 60 fairly easy in a balanced system
Agreed. Hate how some lvl 60's could beat lvl 70's just cus they have another class or just happen to have some pimped out poop weapon. Ofc, if they have some gear they should be able to maybe put up a fight.

Reaction score
Keep the pvp system balanced, most of peoples asking for lvl60 can beat 70 because they know, none of them will ever reach lv.60+.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We're making every efforts to fix the issues that we know cause the problems, such as skill balancing etc. We're revamping pretty much all of the systems in this. We're also going to bring back the original sin system, maybe with a few extra twists. We're also open to suggestions and ideas, you can write them hear and we can see what we can do I guess. :)

Reaction score
We're making every efforts to fix the issues that we know cause the problems, such as skill balancing etc. We're revamping pretty much all of the systems in this. We're also going to bring back the original sin system, maybe with a few extra twists. We're also open to suggestions and ideas, you can write them hear and we can see what we can do I guess. :)

Hmm, well one thing is, please don't promise more than you can deliver, that's how like ALL current kal servers die lol. They promise total remaking of kal, making kal fun again, but guess what, kal isn't that fun anymore lol.

So, I guess you could try making mounts + pvp possible?
Maybe having like AION has for example, where flying only works for a period of time, say you can fly for 30 sec at first, then as you level and gain better mounts (or wings in aion) and items, you can fly for longer periods of time.

Also, how about in pvp, if you are flying, people can actually attack you, thus making your mount dismount, and you fall down causing fall damage?

Have areas/boss areas that are only available with flying mounts?

Gathering + crafting for real, not the old crappy fake box thing lol, really, where you level skill in crafting etc.

IF you have thief etc, maybe that could be a unlockable character? So that might be like a upgrade to your other characters, like the death knight in WoW, that way ppl wont just get tired of the thiefs after 10 minutes since everyone can log in and use them at will lol.

Real raids? As in, not the lame butt instance dungeons etc, actually have more scripted gameplay with bosses etc, ofc it will be a instance dungeon for each raid, but you could still make it better, and more epic.

All these are just ideas :p dunno if any of em are good lol, just some things I think that Kal could improve on. All they seem to be doing now is adding worthless small patches like small Ducking pets and poop that no one gives a crap about.

What could help with the ideas would be if you could say more like, what do you have in terms of up to date sources etc, do you have the actual engine source + mainserver source, or just newer versions? Or do you do the same as us, basically make dll's etc and do what we can that way? Kinda helps with what is actually possible / worth doing.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We have everything, we'll just keep it like that ;). Your ideas are interesting, I'll defintely forward them on.

Reaction score
We have everything, we'll just keep it like that ;). Your ideas are interesting, I'll defintely forward them on.
Good enough for me. Would love to see some real quality modifications for the game and gameplay, assuming it's all bugfree I think it could really make the game more enjoyable, for example if the player receives a mount (horse) at say level 10, makes poop so much more fun.

Hate games where you have to walk until ur like level 40 or smth. Sucks major balls. No point in walking lol.

Reaction score
So, you changed your mind and are finally using those files to start a server?

I thought you didn't open it in the first place because you're afraid from inix...

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Was wondering when your little witch of a self would post, Bjorn. We're not afraid from INix because we know how to handle them, other people on the other hand, don't. But of course, we don't really have to explain ourselves to people like you ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was wondering when your little witch of a self would post, Bjorn. We're not afraid from INix because we know how to handle them, other people on the other hand, don't. But of course, we don't really have to explain ourselves to people like you ;)
Inix cant do a poop if you got a hosting like ragezone for example hehehe:eek:tt1:

Reaction score

I recall the time where I helped test you with the newest server files, and the last thing you wanted to do was open a public server. So is it that strange for me to ask why you changed your mind 180°? ;)

And where in my post did I offend you? I've quit Kal development anyway, it's just interesting to see new developments...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
guys i can only say new in some days in kalonline whill be a ferari lol nice job you ar changing the kalonline world :p (sorry for bad eng) xD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
jake hun this looks awesome! and .. i dnt really care that much about the mounts (even tho its darn kool and i wouldnt pass up the oppotunity to giving a go on making them...lol xD) but i wanna know... how you managed to get the name and level on screen, dll client hook? *thumbs up* this looks like 1 i do wanna check out :)

Reaction score
jake hun this looks awesome! and .. i dnt really care that much about the mounts (even tho its darn kool and i wouldnt pass up the oppotunity to giving a go on making them...lol xD) but i wanna know... how you managed to get the name and level on screen, dll client hook? *thumbs up* this looks like 1 i do wanna check out :)

They got Server/Client Source, new one.
So you can't compare a privat server with their work.
If you got the source, then it's pretty easy to add many new system, like ride pets..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back