Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a preview of what to expect from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its funny see people flame special when kal get some advanced stuff people start flame each one got different taste of games sure jakes riding system wont be ok for all but think a bit if people would work like jake kal online would be soo advanced but look now every server got same sh.t...

jake knows we dont get along but still i respect his work and all i can say gl and i hope more stuff comes out so kal gets more funny to play.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won't take credit for the work, I just work on the team, Sandro did the work.
@Erik, I guess we probably could, although we'd have to make animations for that which is kinda sucky.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i ask what you wanna do with em at all? Finally start a new Project or is it just some kind of special Show off? Hopefully the community can enjoy everything you have done on a great new server :)

Reaction score
Anyway good luck Jake and sandro, seen a nice begin so far. Just dont block everyone else like int and we all gonna love it xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop flaimg ppl, I don't see any of you making any mounts at all so yeah lol.
Anyhow, looks great Jake and I am curious to whats coming next.

Shut up, they wanna show there work, then they must accept some type of critique.

anyways, looks like other games such as wow, and lastchaos from aeriagames, nothing special imo. But its a good feature for the game "kal" i guess. Pretty useless when u already can transform and run to places. But its different, so cool.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Shut up, they wanna show there work, then they must accept some type of critique.

anyways, looks like other games such as wow, and lastchaos from aeriagames, nothing special imo. But its a good feature for the game "kal" i guess. Pretty useless when u already can transform and run to places. But its different, so cool.

We knew we would have some type of 'critique' - we're not perfect, we're just doing something that hasn't been done before in Kal, and won't be done by the original publishers (unless they steal our idea for the flying mount ofc) :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We knew we would have some type of 'critique' - we're not perfect, we're just doing something that hasn't been done before in Kal, and won't be done by the original publishers (unless they steal our idea for the flying mount ofc) :)

You have to remember kal isnt an action game. Changeing big stuffs like wasd walk and flying mounts will kinda of mess it up and it wont be the original kal feeling everyone misses. People even hate int for making these major changes wich they think is awesome but most people just find wrong and not kal'ish. You should instead in my opinion focus on balansing the alredy fucked up poop instead of adding more stuff copied from other games. Heres some critiqs dont get me wrong im not flaming ;)

Good Luck

Erik

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have to remember kal isnt an action game. Changeing big stuffs like wasd walk and flying mounts will kinda of mess it up and it wont be the original kal feeling everyone misses. People even hate int for making these major changes wich they think is awesome but most people just find wrong and not kal'ish. You should instead in my opinion focus on balansing the alredy fucked up poop instead of adding more stuff copied from other games. Heres some critiqs dont get me wrong im not flaming ;)

Good Luck

Erik

Oh, I know that, I understand what you're saying and won't take any offence to it, we are also working on the already fucked up poop and making it better.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
all i can say is gogo but dont make op poop like int did with 3rd job;)make pvp balanced if lvl 60 and 70 duel;).. thats all i ask for:p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good Luck

Erik

thank you , i agree to.
as i said extracting stuff (mounts in this case) from other games wont be new to players who experienced other games that had these mounts. Its good though, that u combined it with kal to show people who only played kal something new. I think its useless though, because u can already transform and run with high grade speed.

But no1 else thought of it, or could porbably add it, so its still impressive.

on another note, i think imporoving what kal already has would be better.

Maybe create better pvp systems, training styles, even ways to hunt or in other cases farm.

anyways this just my opinion, kal is dying at a fast rate anyways

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like it ! no need to say do this or do that. u're as old as me ;) so yaaaa..am gonna trust u. no need to wish ya good luck so have fun :)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jake... NGX - Great pve AND pvp. Think about that before a pointless flying mount :) you have to compete with your best server to date... even though most old folk have moved on! (for the better)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hm this looks good.
I just wonder if it will be realy good since the developers (jake and 5andr0) don't realy play kal and dont know what makes fun

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm this looks good.
I just wonder if it will be realy good since the developers (jake and 5andr0) don't realy play kal and dont know what makes fun

I played kal for 5 years, then left it. I know what's fun and what isn't fun in the game, we also take ideas and suggestions from the kal community, It's not just us thinking "oh, this would be good..".

@Stup

That was just to prove it can be done, relatively easy. Flying mounts suck but it can be done in kal, it's just proving that we can pretty much do anything we feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back