Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just a preview of what to expect from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
They got Server/Client Source, new one.
So you can't compare a privat server with their work.
If you got the source, then it's pretty easy to add many new system, like ride pets..

Well, I'm not a coder myself, but I think if u got a source as big and messy as this it's not that easy to add things like that.

Reaction score
Well, I'm not a coder myself, but I think if u got a source as big and messy as this it's not that easy to add things like that.
Atleast the source of you work, without problem...
So you could first try to sort & optimize everything there & then start to develop... :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Jake!
I have a question about make a Ryuu Online more advanced
It's possible to make a three ways for mage Fire,Ice,Light and every mage
can take one, and by otherside make a upgrading system with stones which adding stats abso etc. I have many ideas etc but im on my sister notebook because i sold mine and bought PS3 ehh.
Greetings
ColonelPL

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Website and forum have been put live

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
I won't take credit for the work, I just work on the team, Sandro did the work.
@Erik, I guess we probably could, although we'd have to make animations for that which is kinda sucky.

making animations urself aint to hard you know.. :) ive proven it can be done easely and bugless even on the old crapy client/server i use XD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you ask me ryuu and nwk got only adventage cuz they can protect server (and some of them actually hack kal servers (if you ask me this is just some kiddish act.).. (but well if you wont spend money on ddos dont even open server ryu and nwk...)

all other files bla bla if server team isnt ok no one cares about server files.. sry but its true..

and if server will be olmoust same as int and same goes for exp i dont think people will actually play it.

people like different things than int has.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you ask me ryuu and nwk got only adventage cuz they can protect server (and some of them actually hack kal servers (if you ask me this is just some kiddish act.).. (but well if you wont spend money on ddos dont even open server ryu and nwk...)

all other files bla bla if server team isnt ok no one cares about server files.. sry but its true..

and if server will be olmoust same as int and same goes for exp i dont think people will actually play it.

You have issues. you've been on the forums for too fking long and you still type olmoust instead of almost..

About you thinking people wont actually play it, stop right at thinking.. coz you suck at it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you ask me ryuu and nwk got only adventage cuz they can protect server (and some of them actually hack kal servers (if you ask me this is just some kiddish act.).. (but well if you wont spend money on ddos dont even open server ryu and nwk...))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back